Tracy DiMarco #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its annemarie, that was from july 4 weekend and tracy was stuck at home being a mom.
also to the tattler in the last thread that revealed how much tracy photoshopped her baby skylar wow im mind blown i cant beleive she photoshopped baby fat off thats insane! Who does that! Its a baby theyre supposed to have chunky rolls. Just wow,thats sick

damn.. i really thought it was trashy in the wild... i had just woken up, so lets say the no coffee brain hit me hard! and to photoshop baby chub is disgusting.. these kids were doomed from the start.. imagining finding out that mommy dearest edited all your baby pictures bc you weren't perfect for her...

Reactions: 23
Thats soooo tacky on tracys part. Thats why she cant find a new man bcos people can feel the energy she gives off and shes still wayyy too obsessed with corey. Be it bcos she still got feelings or bcos shes just petty and hateful either way shes only holding herself back by still reading about them or caring about what they do.

Reactions: 24
Is Suzanne Sammys sister? This is in regards to Corey and Brielle being more serious

And here’s some other gems that Tracy’s liked in regards to Corey and Brielle
i know she has a much younger sister "Madz"

Reactions: 9
Is Suzanne Sammys sister? This is in regards to Corey and Brielle being more serious

And here’s some other gems that Tracy’s liked in regards to Corey and Brielle
Nope. Her sister’s name is Maddison and she’s like 15 years old. She’s currently away at summer camp.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice Sammy didn’t tag Tracy in any of the birthday pictures? I went through a few of Sammy’s posts and Tracy is never tagged but everyone else is. I thought big T told all of her friends they’re not allowed to tag her but does ig have a way of blocking people from tagging you? I know you can hide the pictures you’re tagged in but I didn’t know you can make your ig not able to be tagged at all. Now I’m noticing everyone who posts her always tags her ig in the comments rather than tagging her in the picture. She’s such an insecure loser.

Reactions: 23
“I never get time for me. I always put myself last.” Treatments all last weekend, hair, now this “non invasive” ones. She never finished coolscuplt because she wound up in the hospital right after the second because she wasn’t hydrated….
This weekend is Jessica’s kids birthday… it’s also Tracy’s weekend and it’s sammys birthday celebration. Let’s see how many times she ACTUALLY has these kids this weekend.
“Wound up in the hospital” Ohhhh so that’s the time period you had your weight loss surgery Trash-Rex? Got it.

Reactions: 14
A000C477-BBB7-4E6F-849A-59532FA7E2AB.jpeg

D7B88247-91C5-40A1-86C1-EB78F20B1620.jpeg

She couldn’t depend on her daddy to walk her down the aisle and give her away YET she has learned she can depend on daddy for his money and to fund her lifestyle and keep a roof over her head 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think its annemarie, that was from july 4 weekend and tracy was stuck at home being a mom.
also to the tattler in the last thread that revealed how much tracy photoshopped her baby skylar wow im mind blown i cant beleive she photoshopped baby fat off thats insane! Who does that! Its a baby theyre supposed to have chunky rolls. Just wow,thats sick

View attachment 664107
I love chunky baby rolls….she’s gonna give those poor girls body dismorphia when they are teens.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
View attachment 663959

Sammy posted it on her story, 6 hours ago. It’s a video of them all dancing and Sammy singing. Here’s a screen record. I would assume it was last night but there’s no date, or time stamp to be 100% sure

she’s got the white toe nails big t loves. But you’re right - it’s def hard to tell if that’s really her. I assumed it’s her - maybe it’s not. But if it is - wow, photoshop queen 👑
Jeez! She's actually twice the size 😲as her photoshopped pics

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 663920View attachment 663921View attachment 663922View attachment 663923View attachment 663924
Tell me how the one picture isn’t like the other!!! Anne Marie, you did trexdirty but posting a video with no photoshop. And Sammy - you shared it. Bravo to you ladies 👏🏻 Curious how soon this will get deleted hahaha
Well gotttdammm lmfao!!! PeOpLe wILL sAy iT's PhOToShoP 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 because it is witch!!! Large Marge in da house ayeee as she would say.😆

Side note for those thinking I'm being mean. No she doesn't look bad. However she looks nothing like her pictures and fake videos so it's shocking to see.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 664203

View attachment 664204
She couldn’t depend on her daddy to walk her down the aisle and give her away YET she has learned she can depend on daddy for his money and to fund her lifestyle and keep a roof over her head 🤑🤑🤑
Eh she never mentioned her Dad once on social not birthday or fathers day until her divorce and she needed 💰💰💰💰 they should have told her to do one

I dont understand how a single mother can afford to be out drinking every single week, its expensive!
How can you say on social you have your kids 85% of the time but never have them???!!!! The women isn't right in the head!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I love how someone on here mentioned that there was no B-Day shout out for Sammy and then BOOM theres a whole video made and a shout out posted on her stories. LOL

She is DEF. reading on here. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 663920View attachment 663921View attachment 663922View attachment 663923View attachment 663924
Tell me how the one picture isn’t like the other!!! Anne Marie, you did trexdirty but posting a video with no photoshop. And Sammy - you shared it. Bravo to you ladies 👏🏻 Curious how soon this will get deleted hahaha
I’m genuinely shocked. Look I thought she had lost some weight, like a decent amount. I knew she was making herself smaller through photoshop though. But not this much! Like that’s a whole lot of weight loss she is photoshopping. That’s unbelievable! I knew she was altering her shape, but to the extent she is... wow! Wow!

Reactions: 14
I just watched the video. Is that Tracy or their friend Erica. The one that lost her parents? I have to watch again and catch up on all comments.

Reactions: 8
Tracy’s new BFF allie is private on Instagram now 😂

So went on fb checked out makeup by catrinas page and went through the people who shared it. This girl made the flyer (that Tracy edited to be olive green, the one she always shares) and these are the comments lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Tracy’s new BFF allie is private on Instagram now 😂

So went on fb checked out makeup by catrinas page and went through the people who shared it. This girl made the flyer (that Tracy edited to be olive green, the one she always shares) and these are the comments lol
They are legit not lying! Big T loves to block people that disagree. Like the lady that posted about hip dips and body issues. She was not being mean, she was just stating a fact. Big T had to jump down her throat. It’s all sketchy to me, people are allowed to disagree with you and you can still be a fan. The way she handles herself is just sketchy

Reactions: 32
I love how someone on here mentioned that there was no B-Day shout out for Sammy and then BOOM theres a whole video made and a shout out posted on her stories. LOL

She is DEF. reading on here. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Of course she is, that’s the narcissism in her. She likes to portray she is ultra popular and loved by all. A A1 perfectionist perfect life, body etc. So delusional anyone would think she is on drugs on one long trip

Reactions: 17
I'd like to humbly request the Tattler that is tracking how much time Big T actually has her kids to add another column for "you saw me in person" posts/comments too. I was too late to comment in the last thread about it but here I am now. I first noticed it with that stupid coffin she asked her saddies for. But believe me there has been more since. Big T reminds me of a 6 year old on the playground when she uses that gem. "Mommy, he's lying, X saw me in person and can confirm I don't look like that." Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.