Tracy DiMarco #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to humbly request the Tattler that is tracking how much time Big T actually has her kids to add another column for "you saw me in person" posts/comments too. I was too late to comment in the last thread about it but here I am now. I first noticed it with that stupid coffin she asked her saddies for. But believe me there has been more since. Big T reminds me of a 6 year old on the playground when she uses that gem. "Mommy, he's lying, X saw me in person and can confirm I don't look like that." Idiot.
Also keep track of how many days a week she drinks, gets procedures, her hair done, etc. to show she gets plenty of "me" time.

Reactions: 23
Mom “gigi” has to prove she was “almost” there too 🤣 …. Until it occured to them “3 kiDs UnDeR 6” can’t watch themselves lol

you are not a bad friend if by any chance you could not make it because you have to tend to your kids first. Any real friend should understand that. The fact she made such a huge deal in that caption about moving everything just to make it … make that effort for your children. Sometimes you have to sacrifice things for your kids … get over it tracy!
And if it was shade towards Julie, ms Julie is in Cancun 🏖 living her best life with her hubby, something Tracy wishes she had/ could do 😂

I’m genuinely shocked. Look I thought she had lost some weight, like a decent amount. I knew she was making herself smaller through photoshop though. But not this much! Like that’s a whole lot of weight loss she is photoshopping. That’s unbelievable! I knew she was altering her shape, but to the extent she is... wow! Wow!
That Is not Tracy yalll!!!! That’s the friend of theirs Érica. I remember cause It was July 4th weekend and Tracy was home with her kids dts and Sammy, Anne Marie, that Erica girl and Tracy’s fake supposed cousin Lauren were all together at some other shore house!! Ms Tracy had to actually be a mother that weekend.
Also I can’t believe she edited the baby fat off skylar!! What a bleeping bleep. Those poor girls, they got such a tit mom. Tracy is obsessed with being perfect and making sure her image and life is perfect for all to see, LOL witch you neeed helpppppp!!!!!!!!! Ugh so frustrating , id love to see her out sometime , I’d love to get my hands on her and show her how a real witch gets down , she needs her ass handed to her 🥊

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
View attachment 663959

Sammy posted it on her story, 6 hours ago. It’s a video of them all dancing and Sammy singing. Here’s a screen record. I would assume it was last night but there’s no date, or time stamp to be 100% sure

she’s got the white toe nails big t loves. But you’re right - it’s def hard to tell if that’s really her. I assumed it’s her - maybe it’s not. But if it is - wow, photoshop queen 👑
Y’all the video of Sammy singing and everyone dancing around doesn’t have Big T in it, that is their friend Erika whose parents passed away tragically.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Y’all the video of Sammy singing and everyone dancing around doesn’t have Big T in it, that is their friend Erika whose parents passed away tragically.
… Although parts of it closely resemble Trashy now… It is definitely not her. Unfortunately. Would love to get some unedited footage of big T in the wild! Come on jersey girls! Make it happen! Lol 😂 she can’t be that hard to find 🐳 🦛 ;)

Reactions: 25

I know, I know.. I saw it early this AM and thought it was big T but I was mistaken.. :) I think I was just excited that it appeared to be a big T in the wild sighting.. 🦛🐋

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Has anyone tried sending the pictures and video of the editing she did on baby skylar to reality ashhole? Or any other pages- she needs to be exposed for editing a little child! She is fkn SICK in the head

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There is a page on Instagram called girlgangz773 and she calls out influencers who scam people, a couple of weeks ago she called out Tracy for her boom bod ads lol. I saw a video posted from thegoodthebadandthefake3 on Instagram regarding the question box that Tracy loves to use. I’m not sure if anyone else knows about this feature because I too did not know but apparently you can ask yourself the questions and respond back 😲 Video linked here. That would make more sense on the type of questions Tracy answers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
There is a page on Instagram called girlgangz773 and she calls out influencers who scam people, a couple of weeks ago she called out Tracy for her boom bod ads lol. I saw a video posted from thegoodthebadandthefake3 on Instagram regarding the question box that Tracy loves to use. I’m not sure if anyone else knows about this feature because I too did not know but apparently you can ask yourself the questions and respond back 😲 Video linked here. That would make more sense on the type of questions Tracy answers.
"to train there audience what kind of question to ask them"... LMFAO!!!! that's trashy tray and alllllll the Corey questions...

I wish Corey would do a Ask Me Segment... not saying Corey tells the truth all the time, but just to watch Trashy explode and lose her tit again..

Reactions: 29
I’ve started watching jerseylisious again. God i forgot what a cu nt she really is! green with envy over Olivia. Olivia just called her a female line backer 😂😂😂 she was vulgar the. With delusions of grandeur, whe all she was and is , is a disillusigned fool, who’s never been washed since the midwife washed her. Awful awful crappy person

• Haha
A79D470E-284C-43D9-9696-00D7EF7655B3.png

Why does Julian have skylars, aka cookies water bottle? I thought she was super mom and had plenty of time in the morning to get Julian ready for the bus. She’s so meticulous with matching outfits and using their nicknames. This surely can’t be a mistake from big t 🤣 and is she really pretending she doesn’t have a freezer full of ice cream and junk to feed her children

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Has anyone tried sending the pictures and video of the editing she did on baby skylar to reality ashhole? Or any other pages- she needs to be exposed for editing a little child! She is fkn SICK in the head
Who even thinks like that to edit a baby? That shows her mental state.

View attachment 664453
Why does Julian have skylars, aka cookies water bottle? I thought she was super mom and had plenty of time in the morning to get Julian ready for the bus. She’s so meticulous with matching outfits and using their nicknames. This surely can’t be a mistake from big t 🤣 and is she really pretending she doesn’t have a freezer full of ice cream and junk to feed her children
Did you forget? They stayed with her mom last night for like the only time. Since her mom never takes care of the kids, she probably didn't even realize that she gave him the wrong cup. That silly Gigi.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This probably explains all of the censored content she gets. First of all, if it’s so explicit and you have to censor it - why post? Second of all, it’s definitely to get attention and that’s just crazy.

Reactions: 20
Also noticed that she didn’t post that video compilation of Sammy with the “complicated”song that they both love so much. Not gonna lie it’s catchy LOL

This probably explains all of the censored content she gets. First of all, if it’s so explicit and you have to censor it - why post? Second of all, it’s definitely to get attention and that’s just crazy.
lmao she's deranged enough to compliment her own a1 bj skills and to call Corey ugly..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.