Tracy DiMarco #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its annemarie, that was from july 4 weekend and tracy was stuck at home being a mom.
also to the tattler in the last thread that revealed how much tracy photoshopped her baby skylar wow im mind blown i cant beleive she photoshopped baby fat off thats insane! Who does that! Its a baby theyre supposed to have chunky rolls. Just wow,thats sick

View attachment 664107
Thanks for doing this! It makes the photoshop very noticeable. Tracy is a disgusting mother. I can’t believe she would photoshop her baby to look thinner!!! A bleeping baby! It was so noticeable she was photoshopping their eyes and colouring the white bright white and then denying it and saying she “just brightens the picture”. But messing with their bodies? Tracy is one fucked up person. She needs mental help and she should not be allowed around those babies unless she is able to get well. I have my doubts. Those babies are doomed. They stand no chance with a mother like her.

Reactions: 32
Lol so big t you know that means that you admittedly acknowledge that your girls will depend on their dad who is Corey!! Lol.

oooh touché!!!! that's gonna make her so mad.. que a post on how she is the 'father figure' and her kids will only depend on her

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tracy probably got her direct deposit of the child tax credit. It’s at minimum $250 per child under the age of 18. So she is getting at least $750 per month for the next year. Wonder if she’s still gonna witch she gets no money.
Nah she’ll cry next tax season when she doesn’t get a lump sum refund for them bc of this credit 😭😭😭 people really think this is free. This is just annuity rather than lump sum child credit people usually see in their annual refund.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She def is!
oooooh I didn’t know that she called her ex husband ugly. 🧐
I mean, that word slips out sometimes, doesn’t it. I’m assuming she just hates him so much at this point and thinks he’s just an ugly person or is so disgusted by him that she truly thinks he is ugly.

I wonder if she’ll be able to see that one’s behavior can make them “ugly” to others. Perhaps her own behavior leads those that see her behavior to feel the same way about her.
(For the record, I don’t believe either one of them are ugly regarding physical appearance)

Reactions: 15
View attachment 664453
Why does Julian have skylars, aka cookies water bottle? I thought she was super mom and had plenty of time in the morning to get Julian ready for the bus. She’s so meticulous with matching outfits and using their nicknames. This surely can’t be a mistake from big t 🤣 and is she really pretending she doesn’t have a freezer full of ice cream and junk to feed her children
Placing bets on how she will address this after reading here:

1. Julian said he wanted to be like Lala and packed her water bottle in his backpack. He learned 30 new words yesterday because I get him ready every morning by myself with no help and no child support while others go buy fireworks on the 4th of July. 👏 👏 👏
2.. I call all my kids cookie 👏👏👏
3. Skylar handed him her water bottle on the way out because she wanted to share with him. She is so loyal, giving, and always puts others first like I do because I get no child support and I never do anything for myself. I never have time to go anywhere because Im a single mom of #3under90👏👏👏
4. Julian's favorite new word is cookie👏👏👏
5. It's no coincidence today was cookie day at school, so naturally I gave him the cookie themed water bottle.👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
There is a page on Instagram called girlgangz773 and she calls out influencers who scam people, a couple of weeks ago she called out Tracy for her boom bod ads lol. I saw a video posted from thegoodthebadandthefake3 on Instagram regarding the question box that Tracy loves to use. I’m not sure if anyone else knows about this feature because I too did not know but apparently you can ask yourself the questions and respond back 😲 Video linked here. That would make more sense on the type of questions Tracy answers.
Ive sent her to GG many of times already! I actually followed GG when she goes after JJD and family (who also happen to be photoshopping scam people - check Reddit if you haven’t) She’s never posted her but Ill keep trying….

Reactions: 14
Ive sent her to GG many of times already! I actually followed GG when she goes after JJD and family (who also happen to be photoshopping scam people - check Reddit if you haven’t) She’s never posted her but Ill keep trying….
I have to look into JJD - i just caught a whirlwind and gotta find out more about it.

I messaged GG and the goodthebadandthefake3 about Maloney photoshopping Skylar. the good/bad/fake responded back and said its gross to photoshop a child

edit - I wonder if no one posts stories about trex bc she's so irrelevant and most of the audience wont care about a z list, ex reality tv star

Reactions: 27
The JJD Reddit is insane. I used to like her so much but after reading that page…about her business practices, the feud with her brother & her deleting negative comments about Kittenish, I see her in a new light. Plus the video of her crying because she claims to have just found the Reddit page, was bullshit. She knew about that page before. She was trying to stay relevant (just like Big T) and E News & People ate it up. So gross. There’s a meme I just saw “if you’re crying on camera making a video, there’s nothing wrong with you” or something like that. Reminded me of Big T crying that her boyfriend had a girlfriend when they got together. Yet she didn’t get mad at the guy like her Scorpio memes make her out to be. She’s so tough. She cuts people off instantly. Yeah right. End rant but duck JJD & Tracy.

Reactions: 18

1. Julian said he wanted to be like Lala and packed her water bottle in his backpack. He learned 30 new words yesterday because I get him ready every morning by myself with no help and no child support while others go buy fireworks on the 4th of July. 👏 👏 👏
3. Skylar handed him her water bottle on the way out because she wanted to share with him. She is so loyal, giving, and always puts others first like I do because I get no child support and I never do anything for myself. I never have time to go anywhere because Im a single mom of #3under90👏👏👏
5. It's no coincidence today was cookie day at school, so naturally I gave him the cookie themed water bottle.👏👏👏

and she will copy one of these word for word

• Haha
Reactions: 17
GG mentioned Tracy twice so far, I have screenshots from June 7 about her discussing Tracy. I hope GG does more about Tracy in the future with her platform.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
No ones falling in love with your smile but go off.. and again with that bra top.. I know she stinks
20210715_161950.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

💯% accurate

Reactions: 14
FB358281-1071-410B-BD30-48B217503479.png

Just posting this so we know the starting price for the chicky boudoir that Tracy said she excited to do. Poor single mom, three kids, no time for herself, no child support, no job, woah is me 🙄

Reactions: 19
BEGINS AT $500!? Come onnnnnn how can we take tray seriously if she is B L O W I N G (like her ‘A1’ skills) this amount of $$ away…

she had two more months to stay in that townhouse… hope she’s looking for a place. She had until September the last time we all knew.

Reactions: 20
Nah she’ll cry next tax season when she doesn’t get a lump sum refund for them bc of this credit 😭😭😭 people really think this is free. This is just annuity rather than lump sum child credit people usually see in their annual refund.
I know people are going to be so pissed come tax returns. So many think it’s free money. It’s not. Any money we get I’m transferring over into a savings account. I don’t want any funny business like having to owe and not having the money for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.