Tracy DiMarco #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she wearing these obviously fabulous shoes when there’s not one speck of dirt on the soles?! Who is she kidding?🙄

Nevernind…I know exactly who she’s kidding.
E6D46069-7A75-4549-9409-3E1A3F1F010B.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So I have a thought...maybe her parents gave her now what she would have gotten when they pass.
I have an uncle who's a fn d*ck and asked my grandparents for a piece of land that was going to be his when they passed, in advance, because he wanted it now.
Can you imagine Tracy's future? No savings. No retirement. No home. And who knows if she even has a car of her own. 😬😬😬
Shes dead weight. I'm positive she will not have anything to fall back on the day her enablers are no longer around. That's gonna be a tit show. I highly doubt she'll find another Corey to support her lazy ass.

Reactions: 20
Ummmm anyone else catch julies posts lately? “BFF of 10+ years”? Not Sammy and Tracy in this mix

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Who wheres fake Timbs in the middle of July?? I guess her cheap princess armor sandals fell apart

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She becomes a blonde that’s more maintenance. I’m gonna go with her hints of “chunky” she went for highlights again…. But in the pool… they are going to turn green because she doesn’t use purple shampoo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Bonita always makes her IG private when she has hippo whale in the salon. She was public hours ago but not anymore. My god, the control/influence Trashy has over people 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I wonder if since she pays for her services, this Bonita chick purposely does her hair in ways that keeps her coming back like clock work. Since January she’s been there what 8 or 9 times? And never once have I seen her hair done in a way that makes me want to run out and do the same 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Bonita always makes her IG private when she has hippo whale in the salon. She was public hours ago but not anymore. My god, the control/influence Trashy has over people 🙄
Speaking of making IGs private, they made the BE IG public again. How many more followers could they gain if they manipulated the "hate" into promotion for their failing podcast? Just like I told Corey... if he wanted to drop something now, he'd get so much attention all thanks to the promo Tracy gives him FOR FREE.

& you obviously are after the money Tracy. That's all you talk about. You don't even acknowledge that he's a present dad and spends the time he has with them. He's not a deadbeat, you're the deadbeat. Deadbeat & dead broke. That should be title to the next thread, tbh.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I noticed that too . I was on her page earlier now its private 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is this day 3 of her wearing that olive top? How can you claim to be a “public figure” or an influencer and post yourself with the same outfit on 3 days in a row. Also, her special Sicilian skin is looking awfully orange 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
She's so close to the camera you can barely see the hair... then when she turns around she runs real fast 😂😂😂 what ya tryna hide big T?
Screenshot_20210710-165214_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's so close to the camera you can barely see the hair... then when she turns around she runs real fast 😂😂😂 what ya tryna hide big T?
View attachment 657018
Ew, she’s really out here wearing the same outfit for 3 days now. I mean I wear the same outfit for 3 days, but mines called a work uniform and I have it in different styles… this is just gross…. I’m scared to know what she smells like. Or is she one of those people who drowns themselves in body spray.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Alright, hippo whale is probably on her way home to change into a different outfit so she can post 100 selfies and tiktoks. What bets are we placing ladies? 🤣 Black tank with the strap holding on for dear life... maybe she’ll shake things up and put on a white tank? .. hmmm maybe that beige crop top with big sleeves? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Alright, hippo whale is probably on her way home to change into a different outfit so she can post 100 selfies and tiktoks. What bets are we placing ladies? 🤣 Black tank with the strap holding on for dear life... maybe she’ll shake things up and put on a white tank? .. hmmm maybe that beige crop top with big sleeves? 🤣🤣
My money is on her bra top with flannel

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.