Tracy DiMarco #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody said being a mom isn’t hard
But imagine being a mom who works 8-12 hours A DAY and then comes home and is the best mom

Tracy, you need a reality check babiegirl
Triggered much Tracy? Being a parent is hard, nobody is denying that, but you’re barely even a mother. Get over yourself, times up, you can’t be a stay at home mom anymore. Put your big girl panties on and go get an actual job. Her dad must be getting tired of her tit and telling her it’s time to get a job now that all the kids go to school. It was probably part of a deal she made with them for them to help her & now she’s looking for a way to negate that deal.

Didn’t everyone see her “raiding” Jessica’s house this early in the morning… ummm what? Did she let herself in?
Jess probably let her in and she’s pretending for the gram like usual. I don’t see Denny letting Tracy have access to their house like that. I don’t think he’s very fond of her.

Reactions: 24
Lol...I'm not going to argue that it's not hard. I know on my days off or when I have vacation and there's no school it's exhausting because unlike a regular job you don't have other adults to communicate with throughout the day and there's no scheduled breaks or moments to yourself. It's never ending at home. It's also hard to entertain your child and get stuff done. Sometimes I can't wait to go back to work for a break lol. That being said she clearly doesn't have her kids full time and she gets more breaks then most. She also signed up for it and wanted to be that stay at home mom. So hush it big t. Besides any woman with a child knows this and those without children are probably not going to completely understand so who is she telling? She's once again having a pity party for herself and trying to prove to herself that she works. Yawn. I bet if she spent less time on social media she could stay more organized and not feel so overworked as she's trying to make it sound. I bet I could go make a nasty comment on her ig and she'd be in it within minutes and that's telling.
Yawn...Tracy I don't feel bad for the life you chose. Even if you were with Corey and your life was normal you'd be doing more. Look at Jackie. I never see her complain and she's a legit stay at home mom and she cooks, cleans and clearly takes good care of her 3 kids all roughly the same age as yours Tracy. She may have her flaws and not the greatest husband but her kids and home always look cared for.
As you tell, never ending at home. Sometimes, i don't even have the time to get out but i force myself for the balance and health of everyone!!

Reactions: 15
Her saddies are the stupidest bunch of humans anywhere. This girl has had her hair done like once every 6 weeks since January. There's no way they were all free. She doesnt even have princess armour in her bio anymore i doubt she makes much off it, so either shes blowing the child support or her parents money while crying broke. She disgusts me. She's clearly from a rich family situation but wants attention and pity for being a poor single mom who gets no support how psycho is that???? No wonder her karma sucks and she stays miserable

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well, will you look at that, Big T, at the salon, yet again! Not to mention being unvaccinated and not wearing a mask, when she has young children and elderly parents and grandparents.
🐄How fitting that her phone case, is cow print.🐄
Also, I find it QUITE disturbing that she was sexualizing the way a dog was sitting, while playing with its toy. What a disgusting pig!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I have no money but I’m getting my hair done AGAIN
Bet after this she goes and gets her nails done then goes on her weekend bender while simultaneously saying that she gets no me time unless the kids are at their dad’s. 🙄

Reactions: 28
Guys! I’m still reading threads and what not to catch up so if this has been addressed already my badddddd but …. ECHO’S REAL NAME IS JOHN! Hmm…🤔🤔 that’s suspicious. Didn’t a John post here about loaning T & C money? Having inside info on them? Echo was Coreys boy not just his tattoo guy so perhaps…?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Tracy it’s july and you’re flashing the fake timberlands…they’re meant for the snow you moron. Also still waiting a year to see the jimmy choos lol

Reactions: 36
Guys! I’m still reading threads and what not to catch up so if this has been addressed already my badddddd but …. ECHO’S REAL NAME IS JOHN! Hmm…🤔🤔 that’s suspicious. Didn’t a John post here about loaning T & C money? Having inside info on them? Echo was Coreys boy not just his tattoo guy so perhaps…?
you may have something there.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Currently awake due to my youngest having strep throat :( It’s not fun times. I feel for my daughter, I hate seeing her like this, but she wants to cuddle up and so I’m now in spare bed with her. I’m not complaining, I get this is part of the being a mum. And I wouldn’t want anyone else doing this anyways. She feels safe here and that’s what I want her grow up knowing, that she has me no matter what and I will always put my kids above everything. Sometimes it’s hard, really really hard. But you somehow do it. This cow acting like she does the full time mummy rounds is deplorable. How insulting to mums who really do 2.5 full time job of looking after their kids, maintaining the home, and structure of the family through preparing meals and dinner, washing, shopping, looking after everyone’s needs. I cannot eye roll enough at her posts. The fact that she posts this after posting about getting her hair done again... surely she is teasing, she cannot be this stupid? Or maybe she isn’t this stupid and this is deliberate because she needs activity on her page. That has to be the only answer.

The last one asking has Corey tried therapy? You mean has T tried therapy????
I’ve taken that as a mock question. Like the person deliberately is asking to see how Tracy feels about therapy or how she responds given she doesn’t care for it. I don’t know some of the questions asked I feel are pretending to be in Tracy’s side but really are mocking her. There is too much tattle influence in that response since we say Tracy needs therapy all the time. I’d like to say I don’t think she needs therapy. I think she is just a tit person who only cares about herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
here we go again 🙄
who pretends to have a man at almost 34 years old? It’s giving me so much second hand embarrassment from when I made up having a boyfriend when I was 12!
Yeah co-parenting is going so horribly. he picks up his kids when hes supposed to except when had him for over 3 weekends in a row. he sees them at their graduation, takes them to places, but yet co-parenting is so hard yeah co-parenting is so horrible.

witch you should have a dad that's never there, barely calls and doesn't see the kid for years. Let's see how horrible that feels. At least Corey spends time with them when he has them you ungrateful bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yeah co-parenting is going so horribly. he picks up his kids when hes supposed to except when had him for over 3 weekends in a row. he sees them at their graduation, takes them to places, but yet co-parenting is so hard yeah co-parenting is so horrible.

witch you should have a dad that's never there, barely calls and doesn't see the kid for years. Let's see how horrible that feels. At least Corey spends time with them when he has them you ungrateful bleep.
How convenient she forgets all about that! Let’s add the fact that they allowed her to come and see kids (made the trip just to take photos) and then complains they used her photos apparently even though she isn’t in those photos. She is a special kind of torture. I feel sorry for anyone who is forever stuck with her in their lives. She will suck everything out of you if you let her. I hope Corey ends up being happy in his life because this thing will never be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

This is spot on!!!! Theres men who literally walk away for years. This guy is here every other weekend and the kids are always having fun with their cousins, doing activities. Shes such an ungrateful spoiled brat. If you dont follow anyone but her i guess you would never know the lies corey is private on IG now so i guess she gets away with it bcos if you follow corey or tara or raven you can see that tracy is just straight up lying and that must chap her ass so she doubles down on her lies even more. Shes only lying to herself at the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have no money but I’m getting my hair done AGAIN
Big-T is the type of person that will spend any dollar as soon as she gets it..she doesn’t save..I bet you she doesn’t even have a savings account. Her parents gift her couple hundred maybe? Does she put in a savings account for her kids or the future for a rainy day? No. She immediately buys tacky shoes, fake LV bags or YSL bags, hair appointments, lips done.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve never seen a more pathetic “woman” in my life. She relies on mommy and daddy for everything. I don’t kno how she can live that way. She’s definitely milking the Corey-doesn’t-pay-me-child-support card so she can get free tit from EVERYONE. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 23
I love how she added as our model and made her name bigger..💀😂😂😂
150 bucks for 2 hours to watch whoever the hell that chick is put makeup on that scrubs face. 🤣 hah. In the words of trashy hard pass.
The makeup artist is going to have a dump a tit ton of moisturizer on her face - and vitamin c serum. Her skin is too dry and isn’t properly taken care of.

Reactions: 18
she went from black to blonde, red, brown... wtf is next? Watch this witch walk out of the salon with OLiVE GR33N highlights to match her AStHEtiC 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.