Tracy DiMarco #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll add supposedly her tell all is coming out July 27th. I'm not holding my breath. The tell all which will probably be nothing we don't already know will probably be highly exaggerated, her crying, playing the victim and omitting pertinent information that led to where she's at now. I'm secretly hoping tattle gets a shout out whether directly or indirectly by calling us "these people." We're all jealous of her and her wonderful life apparently. 😄😆
Or it will not happen for no real reason!

Reactions: 13
You forgot

-Kid has swag
-Swag for days
-🤟 <--the only thing she learned to sign
-keep you man out of my DMs
-give your man a BJ so he won't bother me
‐you sleep on Spiderman sheets in your parents basement
“Idk him sis” 😂 I can’t at all these also don’t forget everything she eats has to be “cRiSpY”. (Burned) I like some stuff crispy too lmao but she invented it so I need “take several seats” 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how she added as our model and made her name bigger..💀😂😂😂
150 bucks for 2 hours to watch whoever the hell that chick is put makeup on that scrubs face. 🤣 hah. In the words of trashy hard pass.
Only makeup class I’ll ever pay that money for and then some is Mario Dedivanovic and Erika La Pearl ( Kim K & Cardi B’s make up artists. Cardi’s make up artist is also transgender! She supports!) they do flawless work time and time again.

Reactions: 23
Thank you for making a new thread!! 💜💜
Yes thank you! I really need to know how to make a new thread. I googled it and I couldn’t figure it out.

LMAOOO y’all someone post a side by side of her HIGHLY photoshopped post of her ass w a side by side of the screen shot from the video. Girls ass is a pancake that got run over by an 18 wheeler. #roadkill #flatnwideevenfromtheside

Also.. fifty bucks says the reason she’s posting trying to promo the chicks makeup class is because 🦛 🐳 told the makeup girl she’s an iNfLuEnCeR and that if she pays T to be her “model” she’ll fill the seats easily. I can see big T now: “I have over half a million followers, anyone who hires me for promo sees an increase in sales, your seats will fill ASAP no worries”

it’s 100% crickets. No one is buying those tickets at that crazy price. It’s a sales scheme to say “limited seating available tickets selling fast!” To try get people to buy. This makeup chick paid/is gonna pay big T and I bet she’s sold max ten tickets and those tickets are probably the makeup chicks friends / family just supporting.

loserrrrr 😂😂😂
I can’t stop thinking about her list of posts you can pay her to put on her IG. Two for one special, beat value, blah blah. I cringe every time.

I don't know if this has ever been brought up before but does anyone know why she has “public figure” in her bio? I don't get it... No other “influencer” has that. Not even Beyonce or Kim Kardashian! Even D list celebs don't have that written in their bio. 🤣 Is it because she can't get her account to be verified? Hahahahaahaa 🤣🤣🤣
What I think is hilarious is those other people Beyoncé, Kim K, et al, don’t feel the need to put “public figure” in their profile because well duh we know they are influential people. She feels it will make her look some type of way if she adds it in there. It’s like you would never know mark zuckerberg was rich because he only wears tshirts and jeans, but you can tell when someone who is poor is actually poor because they all wear designer labels. I.E her fake bags hahah

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She feels dumb cos everyone prob been telling her lately that its time to get a job with all three kids in school now and this is the latest lie shes going to use to keep herself from working and keep her parents paying cos shes a trash lazy human with no ambition. Yea being a mom is a lot of work and yet every other one i know works a REAL FULL TIME JOB and still does their job as a mom😒 and the stay at home moms actually craft and do things with their kids. She just doesnt want to work or be a mom but she cant say that out loud so she makes excuses and plays victim. I bet you the real reason shes doing the tell all is bcos ppl in her life have probably started questioning why she hasnt applied for a job so she'll prob do the tell all and blame the trauma for why she cant work 🙄 even tho wtvr happened clearly wasnt that traumatic bcos she wanted to coparent and be friends until corey moved on first 😂🤣🤣 shes such a joke

Reactions: 21
I remember a few years back, I wanna say when she was pregnant with Jayden. She was promoting something similar to this but in Australia. She was going to go Australia for some makeup crap and was constantly promoting it, then found out she was pregnant and used that as an excuse not to go. I have a feeling poor ticket sales was the real reason.

Why is Tracy the only one 10 years later throwing around Jerseylicious? I follow alot of the ppl from the show and of they ever promote anything I never her them say its so and so from Jerseylicious. Tracy is the only one and for someone that hates the show she brings it up often.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I remember a few years back, I wanna say when she was pregnant with Jayden. She was promoting something similar to this but in Australia. She was going to go Australia for some makeup crap and was constantly promoting it, then found out she was pregnant and used that as an excuse not to go. I have a feeling poor ticket sales was the real reason.

Why is Tracy the only one 10 years later throwing around Jerseylicious? I follow alot of the ppl from the show and of they ever promote anything I never her them say its so and so from Jerseylicious. Tracy is the only one and for someone that hates the show she brings it up often.
Because none of us here wear makeup like hers - back then OR now. JL wasnt really known here unless you had Foxtel/Austar (paid tv that had a bunch of american shows) Even now without covid restrictions she would bomb so hard.

Reactions: 16

Probably because she thinks the kick in the head from Olivia was the worst thing to happen to anybody that has been on TV, personally I think her spitting at Olivia was vile and she showed she was a parasite from the gutter. GiGi does not go on about the vile attack on her (if I was Tracy I would be embarrassed she looked like she was having some sort of fit). Her stint on TV nothing to shout about. The others have grown and matured and have carved out decent lives for themselves meanwhile Tracy is where a majority of them forsaw she is entitled and a wannabe princess and and sees her self as a mob mistress

Big T here's a list of all the surgery you need

BBL
all over body lipo
Face lift
Boob lift
Nose job
Botox
You also need to get your fed Flintstone feet made smaller and your shovel hands made smaller. Hope this helps 🙂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Nobody said being a mom isn’t hard
But imagine being a mom who works 8-12 hours A DAY and then comes home and is the best mom

Tracy, you need a reality check babiegirl
Her people meanwhile the kids are with their father this weekend!

Reactions: 15
Nobody said being a mom isn’t hard
But imagine being a mom who works 8-12 hours A DAY and then comes home and is the best mom

Tracy, you need a reality check babiegirl
Lol...I'm not going to argue that it's not hard. I know on my days off or when I have vacation and there's no school it's exhausting because unlike a regular job you don't have other adults to communicate with throughout the day and there's no scheduled breaks or moments to yourself. It's never ending at home. It's also hard to entertain your child and get stuff done. Sometimes I can't wait to go back to work for a break lol. That being said she clearly doesn't have her kids full time and she gets more breaks then most. She also signed up for it and wanted to be that stay at home mom. So hush it big t. Besides any woman with a child knows this and those without children are probably not going to completely understand so who is she telling? She's once again having a pity party for herself and trying to prove to herself that she works. Yawn. I bet if she spent less time on social media she could stay more organized and not feel so overworked as she's trying to make it sound. I bet I could go make a nasty comment on her ig and she'd be in it within minutes and that's telling.
Yawn...Tracy I don't feel bad for the life you chose. Even if you were with Corey and your life was normal you'd be doing more. Look at Jackie. I never see her complain and she's a legit stay at home mom and she cooks, cleans and clearly takes good care of her 3 kids all roughly the same age as yours Tracy. She may have her flaws and not the greatest husband but her kids and home always look cared for.

• Heart

BBL
all over body lipo
Face lift
Boob lift
Nose job
Botox
You also need to get your fed Flintstone feet made smaller and your shovel hands made smaller. Hope this helps 🙂
You forgot personality transplant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn’t everyone see her “raiding” Jessica’s house this early in the morning… ummm what? Did she let herself in?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Didn’t everyone see her “raiding” Jessica’s house this early in the morning… ummm what? Did she let herself in?
I saw that. I doubt she let herself in, I'm sure Jessica isn't that cool with her. Also, Jessica has a young baby thats up early. Shes probably there to record her infamous "tell all" so it can be released on the 27th. I cant wait to hear this tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

BBL
all over body lipo
Face lift
Boob lift
Nose job
Botox
BUT FIRST BRAIN SURGERY!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.