Tracy DiMarco #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmaooo I love how predictable her vernacular is 🤣🤣

-Hard pass
-“fckn”
-I feel attacked
-I feel seen
-your mom should’ve swallowed you
-some life that kid has
-single Scorpio mom
-idk him sis
-worry about your pH balance
-👏🏼👏🏼

Lmk if I forgot any 😂😂
You forgot

-Kid has swag
-Swag for days
-🤟 <--the only thing she learned to sign
-keep you man out of my DMs
-give your man a BJ so he won't bother me
‐you sleep on Spiderman sheets in your parents basement

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her all time famous "I can't. I literally can not."
Her famous emoji of her clapping at herself for absolutely no reason.
Tracy what's your favorite drink
Tracy Tequila 👏👏👏
Tracy what did you have for breakfast
Tracy 2 tubs of sugar free icecream 👏👏👏
🤣💀🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ahh thank you guys for the additions to the list (especially the Superman sheets one), she has so many weirdo taglines it’s hard to keep up lmao!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ya welcome

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ya welcome
Lol she's such a desperate, attention-seeking hoebag. How many people did it take to call out her photoshopping for her to stop what she was doing & have to address it with a distasteful video? So much for "unbothered", huh Tray?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lol she's such a desperate, attention-seeking hoebag. How many people did it take to call out her photoshopping for her to stop what she was doing & have to address it with a distasteful video? So much for "unbothered", huh Tray?
Yeah & i Love how her only REAL focus in the video & comments on the original photos is the size of her ass.

For the list

• No child support

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ya welcome
Just downloaded the short video. Yoooo wtf wtf wtf WTFFF WTF IS THAT any broad can turn sideways and video a leg up and shake the ass like a penguin. its always going appear bigger. How about you set the phone down and do a full 360..
We're not saying you dont have ass . Its just BOOMBOD pic to other pics recently something's is off STILL. So sorry this isn't it. Do a full 360 not a oversized shirt. OR high waisted leggings
Also do you wear jeans anymore,. Jean shorts. Seriously that clip was hilarious flexing a booty muscle #ImLaughingatYou #WeAllAre

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ya welcome
Hahahahahhahahahhahahah Awwwww blew her heart she can’t even twerk.
Not only did you have to put your foot on something for leverage, you clearly showed that the cheek farther away is suuuuuuper flat

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You forgot

-Kid has swag
-Swag for days
-🤟 <--the only thing she learned to sign
-keep you man out of my DMs
-give your man a BJ so he won't bother me
‐you sleep on Spiderman sheets in your parents basement
#respectfully

let’s not forget that one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don't know if this has ever been brought up before but does anyone know why she has “public figure” in her bio? I don't get it... No other “influencer” has that. Not even Beyonce or Kim Kardashian! Even D list celebs don't have that written in their bio. 🤣 Is it because she can't get her account to be verified? Hahahahaahaa 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't know if this has ever been brought up before but does anyone know why she has “public figure” in her bio? I don't get it... No other “influencer” has that. Not even Beyonce or Kim Kardashian! Even D list celebs don't have that written in their bio. 🤣 Is it because she can't get her account to be verified? Hahahahaahaa 🤣🤣🤣
You can choose what to categorize yourself as if you have a public, business profile like athlete, musician, public figure etc

Reactions: 15
I'll wait for the day she does an IG live, no filters, no makeup and does a 360. She really trying to keep up this bullshit narrative that she's naturally a big booty girl. Laughable.

Reactions: 26
So I just went down a mini rabbit hole and there are most definitely video body editing apps out there. I know we already know this but just confirming. Until I see her candid like in the wedding video that someone else took without her knowing I don't trust anything that comes from her phone or a friends because she's obsessed with photoshopping. Without a doubt I believe she pays for the premium versions. I ran into this app and I was shocked at their pitch. Disgusting. I can't believe this is what kids have to deal with these days. Their mental health is fkd especially girls if parents don't explain. I'm so glad I didn't grow up in this Era of photoshop. Dam I sound old. I'm definitely going to explain this to my child when she's a little older. I might even use trashy as an example. I'm seriously just mind 🤯

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
LMAOOO y’all someone post a side by side of her HIGHLY photoshopped post of her ass w a side by side of the screen shot from the video. Girls ass is a pancake that got run over by an 18 wheeler. #roadkill #flatnwideevenfromtheside

Also.. fifty bucks says the reason she’s posting trying to promo the chicks makeup class is because 🦛 🐳 told the makeup girl she’s an iNfLuEnCeR and that if she pays T to be her “model” she’ll fill the seats easily. I can see big T now: “I have over half a million followers, anyone who hires me for promo sees an increase in sales, your seats will fill ASAP no worries”

it’s 100% crickets. No one is buying those tickets at that crazy price. It’s a sales scheme to say “limited seating available tickets selling fast!” To try get people to buy. This makeup chick paid/is gonna pay big T and I bet she’s sold max ten tickets and those tickets are probably the makeup chicks friends / family just supporting.

loserrrrr 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
LMAOOO y’all someone post a side by side of her HIGHLY photoshopped post of her ass w a side by side of the screen shot from the video. Girls ass is a pancake that got run over by an 18 wheeler. #roadkill #flatnwideevenfromtheside

Also.. fifty bucks says the reason she’s posting trying to promo the chicks makeup class is because 🦛 🐳 told the makeup girl she’s an iNfLuEnCeR and that if she pays T to be her “model” she’ll fill the seats easily. I can see big T now: “I have over half a million followers, anyone who hires me for promo sees an increase in sales, your seats will fill ASAP no worries”

it’s 100% crickets. No one is buying those tickets at that crazy price. It’s a sales scheme to say “limited seating available tickets selling fast!” To try get people to buy. This makeup chick paid/is gonna pay big T and I bet she’s sold max ten tickets and those tickets are probably the makeup chicks friends / family just supporting.

loserrrrr 😂😂😂
I think another tattler actually went undercover and messaged the host, making up some story about how she wanted to buy tickets for a whole bridal party just to see how many tickets she could get. I think the host has only 25 seats sold, if I'm not mistaken. But she said the venue was booked for 50. That's probably a lie. She's probably saying that because it's really booked for 100 and she only has a quarter filled 😂 probably by her friends and family like you said 😅

• Heart
So random but saw screenshot of her I don’t photo shop and had a deja vu. Usually they are on point eventually but right after the deja vu of the screenshot I had the feeling that trashy tray would be arrested soon. I’m not psychic but man would I hope that happens soon. As a fan of rhonj “clink clink”

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.