Tracy DiMarco #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 663536
Come on ladies. She is all natural. She has no need to photoshop. She has a special talent that changes her features on any given day. Even the chip tooth decides to come and go in and given day lol 😂
Omg she's perfect. Look at those perfect breast.and that cute little button nose. That perfect Sicilian skin. THR3E kids and her tits are so perky. She's such a great mom never away from her kids. 😂😂😂😂

How is she not embarrassed to go out in public dressed like that?? How??? Just imagine what she really looks like in person wearing that bralet. So much second hand embarrassment for her. Sammy is probably secretly disgusted by her.
I'm just wondering who the three ugly ass dudes standing behind them. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
witch acts like she went cross country to see her. "I know I don't make it out to a lot of things" you were just out with unknown allie ... LMFAOOOO. And I'm dying at her moms comment ..since when does miss Stephanie "mom" "gigi" ever say tit...and you wish you were there ? Lmfaooo ...Tracy you couldn't be more obvious being on here.. View attachment 663522
Ok...ok...I was on the fence but I'm now officially convinced this is in fact big t running her mom's account. Lmfao.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anybody else low key think it was intentional that Tracy was supposed to be left out?
witch acts like she went cross country to see her. "I know I don't make it out to a lot of things" you were just out with unknown allie ... LMFAOOOO. And I'm dying at her moms comment ..since when does miss Stephanie "mom" "gigi" ever say tit...and you wish you were there ? Lmfaooo ...Tracy you couldn't be more obvious being on here.. View attachment 663522
Wow, and just when I thought she couldn’t post anything more Narcissistic…. Here it is…. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Just wanted to clarify. I know some of you were questioning if the pictures were taken today since it looked like she was wearing her black tank top on the table. She wasn't. She was wearing the “ medical uniform” for her procedures. So I'm pretty sure the pics were from today. Whoever said she sweated her curls out was definitely right!!! Imagine what she looked like in person wearing this black uniform. 🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok...ok...I was on the fence but I'm now officially convinced this is in fact big t running her mom's account. Lmfao.
It's 1:33 am , you mean to tell me Ms gigi grandma of the year is up laying in bed wishing she was out with these fools lmfaooo..and look at Sammie dumbass in on the foolishness.... they are reading here like a hawk... hey 👋
20210715_013336.jpg

Just wanted to clarify. I know some of you were questioning if the pictures were taken today since she's wearing a black tank top on the table. She wasn't. She was wearing the “ medical uniform” for her procedures. So I'm pretty sure the pics were from today. Whoever said she sweated her curls out was definitely right!!! Imagine what she looked like in person wearing this black uniform. 🤮🤮
That is not tracy lmfaoooo

Reactions: 17
It's 1:33 am , you mean to tell me Ms gigi grandma of the year is up laying in bed wishing she was out with these fools lmfaooo..and look at Sammie dumbass in on the foolishness.... they are reading here like a hawk... hey 👋 View attachment 663570

That is not tracy lmfaoooo
Lol I know it's not Tracy. I'm showing a pic of what the uniform looks like. That's a random pic I screen shot from the account of where she went.

Face looking BIG. She looks just like her mother (who isn't italian lmaooo) Tracy it's okay , no one is perfect. Stop lying to people. We're on to you. And for God's sake put your tongue away. This isn't high-school anymore
20210715_014349.jpg
20210715_014335.jpg

Face looking BIG. She looks just like her mother (who isn't italian lmaooo) Tracy it's okay , no one is perfect. Stop lying to people. We're on to you. And for God's sake put your tongue away. This isn't high-school anymore
20210715_014349.jpg
20210715_014335.jpg
I blame you too Sammie for this foolishness

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Why does it look like she smeared clay all over herself? She looks horrible!
Girl, she has natural dark skin. You didn't know? 😂😂😂

Julie said duck those witches 😂😂😂 BFF fo lyfe
Screenshot_20210715-020913_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
New Thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Face looking BIG. She looks just like her mother (who isn't italian lmaooo) Tracy it's okay , no one is perfect. Stop lying to people. We're on to you. And for God's sake put your tongue away. This isn't high-school anymore View attachment 663574View attachment 663575

I blame you too Sammie for this foolishness
Sammy needs to relax with the concealer or whatever it is around her eyes. Good gawdddd. 🦝 I can only imagine what Tracy’s pillow looks like when she doesn't wash off her makeup. Gross.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.