Tracy DiMarco #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe as a good old-fashioned Catholic she does penance before and after and wears a silica in place of her panties 🤣

Could someone send it to Raven?
I don’t have a burner account on Insta but I would love for his family to see it. Honestly they do a ton for those kids & it’s evident how much the family loves them. She just continues to drag Corey & his family and though it may be the “Tray Way” it’s the wrong way. Keep all of that off social media. Her kids are smarter than she gives them credit for. She spews the co-parent, put kids first tit and she does completely the opposite. It’s really sad. She needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No female should insult another female this way.
Every woman should respect the natural female body. The less we do, the more we also tell men what is ok to say and feel. It’s sad that women ans men call even large young adults breasts sagging if they’re large and hang naturally and aren’t balls of plastic (I have balls of plastic myself so no judgement there… but my point remains, and i can humbly acknowledge the truth). The female body is beautiful and it is not to be perky perfect and flawless like a freshly pubescent body especially after being a portal to bringing souls into this world via pregnancy. I know you all know this too…. You’re just in moments of darkness when you say that stuff; happens to us all . But think about all the women you love… including yourself (I hope)…would you want strangers saying that about you? No excuses either … no saying “I also won’t be photoshopping or getting procedures” etc etc. would you like the feminine body insulted for its authenticity ?! It’s plan and simple question. Unless you don’t buy clothes that you feel flatter yourself, unless you never have a hard time getting ready in the mirror because you didn’t like how things looked. unless you don’t dye your hair, do any beauty treatments… you can’t point so many fingers at this woman . You can’t say that you are in charge of creating a fine line of existence to say what is ok to do for ones appearance and style vs what isn’t ok.
yes she uses Facetune…. Yes she chooses angles… yes she contradictory and hypocritical at times…. But can you say you haven’t been a human ans experienced any of that ? You never tried a filter ans liked it? And what makes us all want to like filters? The judgmental world. “I am human. What is human is not alien to me” Maya Angelou.
Ps men infamously and historically attack the women’s character when they’ve been dumped after f’ing up. Its like they go from anger to sadness to depression and desperation of wanting her back… to getting angry again. It’s the “battle” testosterone in them. It’s the ego and pride. I just hope you ladies don’t have to go through a similar situation because you’ll see quickly how quick a man blames and doesn’t accept accountability. The more she becomes unbothered the more he get activated.
yea she annoys me a lot too and is bitchy to ppl trying to be nice to her but just have a diff opinion. She needs ppl to kiss her ass to laughor smile back it seems. But she also could be in defense protective mode…. An abused dog barks the most… I think Coreyreally fucked get up emotionally ans it’s good she’s getting back as awoman. As for the younger her on the show…., I’m grateful I didn’t have my personality in my 20s videoed for the world lol
You may not like the wording, but people are calling out her photoshopped lies. You are angry with the word choice and choose to overlook the compliments on her hair and outfit. Posters, including myselfThese compliments exist in every thread I’ve seen.

Posters have expressed their concern for her mental health due to the obsession of her ex and that of her children. If it comes across as mean or judge-y due to the wording, then that interpretation belongs to you. We are/were fans until HER behavior broke that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
No female should insult another female this way.
Every woman should respect the natural female body. The less we do, the more we also tell men what is ok to say and feel. It’s sad that women ans men call even large young adults breasts sagging if they’re large and hang naturally and aren’t balls of plastic (I have balls of plastic myself so no judgement there… but my point remains, and i can humbly acknowledge the truth). The female body is beautiful and it is not to be perky perfect and flawless like a freshly pubescent body especially after being a portal to bringing souls into this world via pregnancy. I know you all know this too…. You’re just in moments of darkness when you say that stuff; happens to us all . But think about all the women you love… including yourself (I hope)…would you want strangers saying that about you? No excuses either … no saying “I also won’t be photoshopping or getting procedures” etc etc. would you like the feminine body insulted for its authenticity ?! It’s plan and simple question. Unless you don’t buy clothes that you feel flatter yourself, unless you never have a hard time getting ready in the mirror because you didn’t like how things looked. unless you don’t dye your hair, do any beauty treatments… you can’t point so many fingers at this woman . You can’t say that you are in charge of creating a fine line of existence to say what is ok to do for ones appearance and style vs what isn’t ok.
yes she uses Facetune…. Yes she chooses angles… yes she contradictory and hypocritical at times…. But can you say you haven’t been a human ans experienced any of that ? You never tried a filter ans liked it? And what makes us all want to like filters? The judgmental world. “I am human. What is human is not alien to me” Maya Angelou.
Ps men infamously and historically attack the women’s character when they’ve been dumped after f’ing up. Its like they go from anger to sadness to depression and desperation of wanting her back… to getting angry again. It’s the “battle” testosterone in them. It’s the ego and pride. I just hope you ladies don’t have to go through a similar situation because you’ll see quickly how quick a man blames and doesn’t accept accountability. The more she becomes unbothered the more he get activated.
yea she annoys me a lot too and is bitchy to ppl trying to be nice to her but just have a diff opinion. She needs ppl to kiss her ass to laughor smile back it seems. But she also could be in defense protective mode…. An abused dog barks the most… I think Coreyreally fucked get up emotionally ans it’s good she’s getting back as awoman. As for the younger her on the show…., I’m grateful I didn’t have my personality in my 20s videoed for the world lol
Since you’re new here I’ll elaborate: the ONLY difference from 20 yr old Tracy on Jerseylicious and 33 yr old Tracy on IG is that 20 yr old Tracy was a hustler and hard worker. EVERYTHING else is the same!

The majority of women here are fed up with her constant lies, photoshop, and attack on Corey. Google the effects of filters and photoshop on society bcos the kardashians are getting attacked for their lies so why shouldn’t a nobody?! Also, there have been some wonderful women in here who have given her AMAZING advice on life, coparenting, growing her iG, embracing her body/circumstance. I’m not one of them bcos I’m too bleeping petty for that tit. I’m here to watch Karma pay that witch a visit and laugh about it with my newfound friends.

so, check yourself before you come here preaching to people. Take it to HER and let her know the damaging effects of her actions. But, she will never take accountability becos it’s NEVER her fault 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I don’t want to say it... But I like the green pants 😬. But can someone tell me what the heck is up with her hips/ waist in those pics? Umm that’s really bad photoshopping!

Tracy should just shut up about Corey’s family.They are not part their messy breakup. She is emotionally manipulating them or forcing them to get involved like this. She knows her (blinded) fans will do her dirty work and Tara’s page is public, so will make comments based on what Tracy says. She is so sly.

Also, Tracy is not a good person. She is so quick to talk herself up while also trying to shame anyone not like her, and this isn’t a one off incident. It’s constant. The whole how she does this and this, is not said in a way that shows support or guidance to others but as she thinks she is so so much superior because she does it this way and that. The way she responds to people is so rude and over the top. Not to mention vulgar. Lately she has calmed down from what I can see on here. But you can tell the tone is there still. She also has this self importance and sense of entitlement that bothers me most. She thinks she deserves more in life than any other mother- oh please! Does it affect my life- absolutely not! Does how she act have anything to do with me- no! But she is on a public platform feeding bs to people, when her life is bs! It’s great that public personalities cannot getaway with a false image and make money of it, as others can declare the truth. I think it’s a public service that people speak out on lies that influencers are promoting because it’s a dangerous game and IMO no person who is bad at its core should be allowed to have a public platform when they have been part of the bullying and racial problem.

Your perspective needs to change if you see people on here as an issue. I don’t like everyone’s post (sometimes I am skimming super fast between pages because I’m so impatient and want to know the latest gossip 😆, other times it’s because I cannot respond with an eye roll, and other times it is because I don’t agree with the whole post), so it’s my choice to like or not, or keep moving on and reading other things. But the point is we are respectful of each other’s opinions without placing judgements on each other. I don’t care to hold Tracy in the same regard- she’s a disrespectful, spiteful and shameful witch. She doesn’t get the same courtesy that she doesn’t offer anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
You guys, we’re snakes for speaking facts :rolleyes: 😂
they’re so far up trex FLAT ass they can’t see the light anymore. But they will - just like we all did. Until then, hiss hiss baby 🐍 🐍 🐍 And the best part - by posting about tattle - someone people will be checking us out and actually realize tracy is all smoke and mirrors. That’s how I found it - Tracy mentioned it during a live and here I am.

Also - just saw this on tara’s story

AF736B1B-C41F-4105-B464-0A25D5F195BB.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
And this is our biggest problem with her. Like no Tracy. The joke is on you. How does having Danielle meet you in person make this picture not photoshopped? It's photoshopped. Like enough with the lies already!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
And what Tracy is too stupid to understand is the girls who see her in person always say she is beautiful - they aren't mentioning her BODY SIZE. Not too long ago someone on here saw her grocery shopping. They said she looked very nice that day, but her body is much bigger in person. She does not look the way she edits her body. She used to be like a size 20 editing herself to look like a size 12.

I will neverrrrr edit my body. I don't care if I was 500 pounds lol I will never. Even if I never came into contact with another human being to know my real size, the photoshop is super obvious, so how embarrassing is it when people know you make yourself smaller. I could never. These photoshop body editors are CLOWNS! Blurring your face because you have a breakout and shaving 80 pounds off yourself are two totally different things. She is so stupid

Reactions: 27
they’re so far up trex FLAT ass they can’t see the light anymore. But they will - just like we all did. Until then, hiss hiss baby 🐍 🐍 🐍 And the best part - by posting about tattle - someone people will be checking us out and actually realize tracy is all smoke and mirrors. That’s how I found it - Tracy mentioned it during a live and here I am.

Also - just saw this on tara’s story

View attachment 663458
Originally I thought this was a letter from her father when she came home one day, I felt sad. Then I realised it was something else. I am actually really happy for her. She seems like she is trying to be a good person and genuinely has love in her heart.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.