Tracy DiMarco #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she probably left the office already & realized her left cheek is bigger than her right cheek. Lmao Shoulda known when you go to a gRaNd OpEnInG of a place & they don't even have outlet plates screwed in. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Everyone's saying how the results are instant but no pictures from Ms. Maloney? The one who uploads countless bikini pics & tells people she loves her back rolls & cellulite & all? Lol smells like a botched job. But who knows.
Even if it was botched , she would take out her box of crayons and color it in to make it look"good"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has posted her ass pre procedure dozens of times but the post procedure ass is for her eyes only...MAKE IT MAKE SENSE !

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t believe she has lost enough to get loose skin from losing weight. She’s still huge so it’s gotta be all editing. Sometimes I agree with you ladies and think she has lost some weight then I see stuff like this and she doesn’t look like she lost anything. She’s hiding her big arms under her hair and look at how big and wide she is in the mirror. Her stomach and love handles are spilling on the chair and she’s hiding it with hair making it look like it could be part of her ass. Her legs are also 5 times bigger than what she’s been posting and she has no ass at all. And I don’t know who’s face that is but it’s not hers. You’re right she definitely bought herself some premium filters and editing apps lol.
That’s probably the only reason she hung out what that girl she needed to know what photoshop app to buy for the premium filters haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just for you to see? Or because you don’t want anyone to see your true body 🙄 as others have stated there is nothing wrong with being plus size or a bigger girl. Own it and flaunt it don’t hide behind the filters and photoshop
Uhm now her bare ass if for only her eyes but what about the photo you took in the suit ms Maloney? What about the video you shared in your IG then took away?

Reactions: 21
Thank you for the new PFP ladies 🤣 I just couldn’t pass up the ass suction cups 🤣 what a desperate nut 😂 I can’t imagine doing that my body let alone posting it on social media shes something else! 💀

• Haha
she couldn’t just wear the pant suit like a normal 34 year old. She has to have her Madonna bra out. Put the jacket on dammit..

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 662776View attachment 662777

Looks like tracy finally caved and bought the premium filters or at least a free trial 😝 also look in the mirror whoever said she had a flat ass was right. Also i almost feel bad for her bcos clearly she has a big insecurity about her ass or hips or both. I dont think these non invasive procedures actually do much besides make the person feel better. Unless shes lying and having a more invasive procedure done which i wudnt put past her

Oh and shes having laser lipo too
And skin tightening , she says for her pregnancies but im thinking u ladies are right and its for her weight loss surgery loose skin...
There's no way this is all free can it be? I mean they're just opening and on paper shes a former tv personality with half a mill followers so maybe....

Waiting for the Before & Afters.

Reactions: 7
Just for you to see? Or because you don’t want anyone to see your true body 🙄 as others have stated there is nothing wrong with being plus size or a bigger girl. Own it and flaunt it don’t hide behind the filters and photoshop
I’m surprised she didn’t respond with “nope only my MAN is allowed to see 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s such a nasty bleep! The woman leaves a smart & honest comment about all these women who think hip dips are something they should be ashamed of and this ignorant gutter twit shows her true ugly self in her comment.

“I never went back for the 3rd treatment to see results” you mean you couldn’t con them out of giving you more free stuff &/or you were too lazy sitting on your fat bleeping ass to go get it done

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This is a bleeping low blow. She didn’t have to even respond but her response is disgusting because Tara is Corey’s family and loves their kids & does so much with & for them. It’s a shame Trashbag Tracy Maloney feels the need to respond in this way.
This is so sad. Tara is obviously going through something behind the scenes.. remember she posted the video on her IG story with the medical form? and two days ago she asked for prayers for herself. My god Tracy is so horrible to be talking tit about how Corey beat her and responding to comments like this!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.