Tracy DiMarco #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a bleeping low blow. She didn’t have to even respond but her response is disgusting because Tara is Corey’s family and loves their kids & does so much with & for them. It’s a shame Trashbag Tracy Maloney feels the need to respond in this way.
That's really fucked up but not surprising. Tracy and Tara were thick as thieves, Tracy was an aunt to Raven's children, Tara taking care of her kids, Gene giving her skanky ass away, etc. That family embraced her vile ass, no questions asked, and this is how she repays them. duck turning the other cheek ! I'd be NJ banging in that witch's door.

Reactions: 29
And this is our biggest problem with her. Like no Tracy. The joke is on you. How does having Danielle meet you in person make this picture not photoshopped? It's photoshopped. Like enough with the lies already!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
That's one of her infamous overused clapbacks. She says it to people who support her and kiss her ass. What is Danielle supposed to say? .....no Tracy, you really don't look that good in person . T, If you looks so good in person, then WHY DO YOU PHOTOSHOP EVERY SINGLE PHOTO YOU POST?? There is not 1 unedited photo of her. Not 1. Even the ones that she says are natural and show her cellulite are filtered and photoshopped. why doesn't she post a candid photo and say this is me take if or leave it. Whoever doesn't like it , keep scrolling . She could never. I'm so curious as to why she won't post her results from today . I'm wondering if for legal purposes she cannot alter her photos for the company she is promoting.

Reactions: 26
No female should insult another female this way.
Every woman should respect the natural female body. The less we do, the more we also tell men what is ok to say and feel. It’s sad that women ans men call even large young adults breasts sagging if they’re large and hang naturally and aren’t balls of plastic (I have balls of plastic myself so no judgement there… but my point remains, and i can humbly acknowledge the truth). The female body is beautiful and it is not to be perky perfect and flawless like a freshly pubescent body especially after being a portal to bringing souls into this world via pregnancy. I know you all know this too…. You’re just in moments of darkness when you say that stuff; happens to us all . But think about all the women you love… including yourself (I hope)…would you want strangers saying that about you? No excuses either … no saying “I also won’t be photoshopping or getting procedures” etc etc. would you like the feminine body insulted for its authenticity ?! It’s plan and simple question. Unless you don’t buy clothes that you feel flatter yourself, unless you never have a hard time getting ready in the mirror because you didn’t like how things looked. unless you don’t dye your hair, do any beauty treatments… you can’t point so many fingers at this woman . You can’t say that you are in charge of creating a fine line of existence to say what is ok to do for ones appearance and style vs what isn’t ok.
yes she uses Facetune…. Yes she chooses angles… yes she contradictory and hypocritical at times…. But can you say you haven’t been a human ans experienced any of that ? You never tried a filter ans liked it? And what makes us all want to like filters? The judgmental world. “I am human. What is human is not alien to me” Maya Angelou.
Ps men infamously and historically attack the women’s character when they’ve been dumped after f’ing up. Its like they go from anger to sadness to depression and desperation of wanting her back… to getting angry again. It’s the “battle” testosterone in them. It’s the ego and pride. I just hope you ladies don’t have to go through a similar situation because you’ll see quickly how quick a man blames and doesn’t accept accountability. The more she becomes unbothered the more he get activated.
yea she annoys me a lot too and is bitchy to ppl trying to be nice to her but just have a diff opinion. She needs ppl to kiss her ass to laughor smile back it seems. But she also could be in defense protective mode…. An abused dog barks the most… I think Coreyreally fucked get up emotionally ans it’s good she’s getting back as awoman. As for the younger her on the show…., I’m grateful I didn’t have my personality in my 20s videoed for the world lol
Girl you’re wasting your time here go back to club saddie. I promise you we don’t care.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
they’re so far up trex FLAT ass they can’t see the light anymore. But they will - just like we all did. Until then, hiss hiss baby 🐍 🐍 🐍 And the best part - by posting about tattle - someone people will be checking us out and actually realize tracy is all smoke and mirrors. That’s how I found it - Tracy mentioned it during a live and here I am.

Also - just saw this on tara’s story

View attachment 663458
I wonder what she’s referring to when she says “18 years later”. Is it an ex from 18 years ago coming back into the picture?

Reactions: 19
Every woman should respect the natural female body. The less we do, the more we also tell men what is ok to say and feel. It’s sad that women ans men call even large young adults breasts sagging if they’re large and hang naturally and aren’t balls of plastic (I have balls of plastic myself so no judgement there… but my point remains, and i can humbly acknowledge the truth). The female body is beautiful and it is not to be perky perfect and flawless like a freshly pubescent body especially after being a portal to bringing souls into this world via pregnancy. I know you all know this too…. You’re just in moments of darkness when you say that stuff; happens to us all . But think about all the women you love… including yourself (I hope)…would you want strangers saying that about you? No excuses either … no saying “I also won’t be photoshopping or getting procedures” etc etc. would you like the feminine body insulted for its authenticity ?! It’s plan and simple question. Unless you don’t buy clothes that you feel flatter yourself, unless you never have a hard time getting ready in the mirror because you didn’t like how things looked. unless you don’t dye your hair, do any beauty treatments… you can’t point so many fingers at this woman . You can’t say that you are in charge of creating a fine line of existence to say what is ok to do for ones appearance and style vs what isn’t ok.
yes she uses Facetune…. Yes she chooses angles… yes she contradictory and hypocritical at times…. But can you say you haven’t been a human ans experienced any of that ? You never tried a filter ans liked it? And what makes us all want to like filters? The judgmental world. “I am human. What is human is not alien to me” Maya Angelou.
Ps men infamously and historically attack the women’s character when they’ve been dumped after f’ing up. Its like they go from anger to sadness to depression and desperation of wanting her back… to getting angry again. It’s the “battle” testosterone in them. It’s the ego and pride. I just hope you ladies don’t have to go through a similar situation because you’ll see quickly how quick a man blames and doesn’t accept accountability. The more she becomes unbothered the more he get activated.
yea she annoys me a lot too and is bitchy to ppl trying to be nice to her but just have a diff opinion. She needs ppl to kiss her ass to laughor smile back it seems. But she also could be in defense protective mode…. An abused dog barks the most… I think Coreyreally fucked get up emotionally ans it’s good she’s getting back as awoman. As for the younger her on the show…., I’m grateful I didn’t have my personality in my 20s videoed for the world lol
I’m 48, and a single mother of one. I am a size 18, and I accept my body for what it is. I don’t photoshop, nor will I ever. I use to be a fan, and it was Trashbag Tracy, that led me to this site. At first I thought, wow look at all these tattlers just ripping her apart for no reason. Then I came to realize what a phony, and liar she is is. With every lie, photoshop, and x bashing, she just makes herself look worse.
Guess what my cheating no good x-husband, was a drunk, a drug addict, a liar, and so much more. But I divorced him, worked really hard, and raised my daughter on MY OWN, and I didn’t moan and witch about him every chance I got. I have the best part of him, and I am grateful to him for our daughter that we share together. I have no regrets!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
i work in finance and had a client go through a divorce and he owed his now ex wife money from his IRA. we had to get a copy of the divorce decree stating how the funds were to be distributed, HOWEVER.. it went into an IRA for the ex wife. It is still considered retirement money and has to sit in a retirement account.

But with that being said - if Corey was to pay Tracy from his 401K/IRA/Retirements funds and it was transferred into an IRA in her name - she could do an early withdrawal and pay her normal tax amount AND a 10% penalty tax from the Feds. Any sane financial advisor would tell a 33 year old woman to NOT do that, but she's super smart and knows how to run her life hahahaha
My now fiancè has been through divorce thats only how I know the jist of it 😂 I think here you can recieve funds straight into a nominated account but the smart thing is to put it into a super fund for themselves. Which Trashy would 100% NOT do 😂

I know with covid last year our government allowed people to draw out their super twice during the year as a way to relieve hardship on everyone, I THINK it was without penalty as well

Reactions: 11
You are obviously new here so let me break it down for you. No one cares if she is big or small, no one. People are here because she is a bleeping liar who edits her photos and claims to have “perky tits” and a “huge ass” and has a different face in every photo. She says vile things to people and has a history of being unstable, violent, and narcissistic. She has an audience that hangs on her every word (probably you) that she lies to. If women want to uphold women the first place to do it on IG is without the filters. That’s the nutshell of her exterior criticism, her personality is a bleeping joke too. She is a racist asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

How I feel when I see TRASHBAGS whale🐋 like body, With two huge suction cups on her flat ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh good lord, put the Kool-Aid down & get your head out her ass. There is not one single photo that witch posts that she doesn’t photoshop the hell out of. She even photoshops her kids. Then she brags about being natural. She gets weight loss surgery & photoshops 50lbs off her but says she’s eating healthy when in reality she’s getting drunk every other day & eating crap. She neglects her children & sexualizes them like a disgusting POS pervert. No one would give 2 shits if she was 300lbs if she was just honest. This witch is a nasty, dirty, disgusting twit waffle and a racist. You want to defend her? Kick rocks while you sit on a cactus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
CDBF40A0-E5B9-486F-918A-E251459BC201.jpeg
EA89EEA7-1715-44E1-A36C-CF5ABFEAFF7B.jpeg

Maybe her parents are leaving her the beach house in their will and thats why she insists on calling it "her" beach house. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You guys, we’re snakes for speaking facts :rolleyes: 😂
Calls us snakes but yet dont call tracy out on being a racist twit! Saddies or whatever you all call yourself, one day soon you will realize what we all did...she sucks and is the problem 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh good lord, put the Kool-Aid down & get your head out her ass. There is not one single photo that witch posts that she doesn’t photoshop the hell out of. She even photoshops her kids. Then she brags about being natural. She gets weight loss surgery & photoshops 50lbs off her but says she’s eating healthy when in reality she’s getting drunk every other day & eating crap. She neglects her children & sexualizes them like a disgusting POS pervert. No one would give 2 shits if she was 300lbs if she was just honest. This witch is a nasty, dirty, disgusting twit waffle and a racist. You want to defend her? Kick rocks while you sit on a cactus.
Yep!!! Koolaid! there are so many ways she has disrespected other women. She’s brutal to some of her fans. The conspiracy crap that she posts, the racism, the way she insults others’ parenting and the “save the children” stuff. 🤦‍♀️ Of course we hope all children are safe, healthy and happy. But she said she hopes another woman’s child is bullied. She wants to save “the children” minus the one she hopes gets bullied. She doesn’t seem to be very interested in investing time into her own children. I don’t think anyone here cares what she looks like. The looks come into the picture when her inner ugliness comes out. Then people start to notice how she looks on the outside and how she hides the way she looks and lies about it to people that may actually take her seriously.

It’s really pathetic how she takes every opportunity to drag Corey and his family’s name every chance she gets. Hasn’t she heard success is the best revenge. Get off your ass get a job and make your own money. Your reality tv days are over. You will never be a real housewife! Honestly if I was Corey I wouldn’t want to pay child support only because I wouldn’t trust her to spend the money for the kids over herself. And to say her name is being slandered, she’s slandering her own reputation w/ all the cringe worthy stuff she posts on her social. I would love for one of Corey’s sisters to start posting about her but I guess they have class and even if they feel some type of way about Tracy they wouldn’t want to bad mouth the mother of their nieces and nephew on social media.

• Heart
I agree to an extent. Women empowering each other. We need to be each other’s support. With that said SHE FILTERS HER CHILDREN’S FACE IN ALL THEIR PICTURES. What kind of message is that sending to your children. Not for nothing we know she don’t look like the 75 different daily thirst traps IRL pictures she post, but to alter the faces of your children is NOT OK! If she wants to alter the way she looks to impress her purchased followers or taken men. Let her. But leave those babies alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You are entitled to your opinion and it seems like you want to see the good in Tracy. However, blaming Corey for Tracy's current behavior is asinine. The Tracy in her 20's was a nasty creature and the Tracy in her early 30's is an even nastier creature. There has been zero growth in her. She is supposed to be a grown-ass woman but behaves like a rabid hyena.
I personally don't give a damn if she weighs 500 pounds. I am not into face tuning and all that other crap. What brought me here last year is finding her photoshopped pictures on-line and that she's still an ass-hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wait so Tracy does a shout out birthday posts for people she neveeer hangs out with. But nothing for Sammy? I’m so confused lol. Did I miss something

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.