Tracy DiMarco #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait so Tracy does a shout out birthday posts for people she neveeer hangs out with. But nothing for Sammy? I’m so confused lol. Did I miss something
Correct. Just reposted sammys screenshot of the text Tracy sent her. Speaks volumes 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
No female should insult another female this way.
Every woman should respect the natural female body. The less we do, the more we also tell men what is ok to say and feel. It’s sad that women ans men call even large young adults breasts sagging if they’re large and hang naturally and aren’t balls of plastic (I have balls of plastic myself so no judgement there… but my point remains, and i can humbly acknowledge the truth). The female body is beautiful and it is not to be perky perfect and flawless like a freshly pubescent body especially after being a portal to bringing souls into this world via pregnancy. I know you all know this too…. You’re just in moments of darkness when you say that stuff; happens to us all . But think about all the women you love… including yourself (I hope)…would you want strangers saying that about you? No excuses either … no saying “I also won’t be photoshopping or getting procedures” etc etc. would you like the feminine body insulted for its authenticity ?! It’s plan and simple question. Unless you don’t buy clothes that you feel flatter yourself, unless you never have a hard time getting ready in the mirror because you didn’t like how things looked. unless you don’t dye your hair, do any beauty treatments… you can’t point so many fingers at this woman . You can’t say that you are in charge of creating a fine line of existence to say what is ok to do for ones appearance and style vs what isn’t ok.
yes she uses Facetune…. Yes she chooses angles… yes she contradictory and hypocritical at times…. But can you say you haven’t been a human ans experienced any of that ? You never tried a filter ans liked it? And what makes us all want to like filters? The judgmental world. “I am human. What is human is not alien to me” Maya Angelou.
Ps men infamously and historically attack the women’s character when they’ve been dumped after f’ing up. Its like they go from anger to sadness to depression and desperation of wanting her back… to getting angry again. It’s the “battle” testosterone in them. It’s the ego and pride. I just hope you ladies don’t have to go through a similar situation because you’ll see quickly how quick a man blames and doesn’t accept accountability. The more she becomes unbothered the more he get activated.
yea she annoys me a lot too and is bitchy to ppl trying to be nice to her but just have a diff opinion. She needs ppl to kiss her ass to laughor smile back it seems. But she also could be in defense protective mode…. An abused dog barks the most… I think Coreyreally fucked get up emotionally ans it’s good she’s getting back as awoman. As for the younger her on the show…., I’m grateful I didn’t have my personality in my 20s videoed for the world lol
Like most of the tattlers have mentioned, Tracy photoshops her children. Here's an example from June 4, 2017. The original is on IG on @themeyerphotovideogroup and the photoshopped version is on her page. She clearly photoshopped Skylar (& Corey). BTW I hate how she always photoshops their eyes.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
You mean thank you to your mom for taking the kids EVERY NIGHT
Is she seriously acting like she never gets a night out and her mom is doing her a big favor? Is she kidding? And why is she wearing the same outfit she wore to get her ass fixed today? No shower? You are wearing a bralette in a restaurant. That is not how you are supposed to wear it. This bralette is the new black tank.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hahahhaha😂
I feel sorry for all the people that had to see her Long, flat, saggy tits tonight. And again with the white bra, that we’ve seen her wear how many times in the last 2 weeks!? Who are you kidding with you hardly make it out?! 😂🖕🏼🖕🏼You’re such a dumbass, once again, we are all embarrassed for you.

53BECB75-B670-4C74-886E-E7818DC1A720.jpeg
89E431BC-87B1-4E8C-AFB1-1AC3AF246738.png

Get your nails done already, you’re grossing us out.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh please! She made no “special arrangements” for this. And her mom always has the kids 😂. She is so delusional. And she didn't change her clothes all day lmao I can’t. This morning a cup was suctioning her ass now shes out with Sammy drink in hand and she’s acting like the best friend ever Sammy looks like she doesn't care and like Tracy did not special. She doesn’t make it to a lot of things 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Random observation because I was just looking at her ig. How unsanitary. 🙄 Why even wear gloves if you're going to touch your dirty ass phone? I mean I'll give you a pass if you snuck a pic of her wide behind but only if you share it. 😆 How gross though. I don't get this stuff done but that alone is enough to keep me away from that place if I did.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Damnnn was she reading us calling her out in her lack of give a tit for her best friend.

F5F04AD2-AEAC-4B33-878C-ADA87314EEB1.jpeg

Soo do these filters she uses get applied to everyone in the photo? They all have the same stupid frozen face look in all the pics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Wait. So it's/was Sammies Birthday and everyone but Big T Magee posted birthday wishes or did I miss it? 🤔🤔🤔
Called it 😂😂😂 Hey Big T Magee 👋

Was tattle not working for anyone else for like a half hour?! witch I thought I was banned 😂😂😂 kept getting an error message

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She applied her fake face and it gave her lips on top of her lips 🤣🤣🤣
8B7ACB39-0795-48AE-9726-ED6FBE5FD67C.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
witch acts like she went cross country to see her. "I know I don't make it out to a lot of things" you were just out with unknown allie ... LMFAOOOO. And I'm dying at her moms comment ..since when does miss Stephanie "mom" "gigi" ever say tit...and you wish you were there ? Lmfaooo ...Tracy you couldn't be more obvious being on here..
20210715_004144.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Love how she managed to make her besties birthday post somehow all about herself and how great she is …how do people not see this !!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
witch acts like she went cross country to see her. "I know I don't make it out to a lot of things" you were just out with unknown allie ... LMFAOOOO. And I'm dying at her moms comment ..since when does miss Stephanie "mom" "gigi" ever say tit...and you wish you were there ? Lmfaooo ...Tracy you couldn't be more obvious being on here.. View attachment 663522
Edit: Hippo whale what you guys call her lmao is so busy having fun she liked her moms comment already... Giiiiiirlaaahhhhhh bye

Girl you’re wasting your time here go back to club saddie. I promise you we don’t care.
Right?!? witch wrote a whole essay 🤣🤣🤣🤣

LMFAOOOOOO GIRLLLLLLLLLLLAHHHH

20210715_005036.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
D1606082-7E08-4F6F-8F1E-394AA4FFED27.jpeg

Come on ladies. She is all natural. She has no need to photoshop. She has a special talent that changes her features on any given day. Even the chip tooth decides to come and go in and given day lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 663536
Come on ladies. She is all natural. She has no need to photoshop. She has a special talent that changes her features on any given day. Even the chip tooth decides to come and go in and given day lol 😂
Wow she really has a whole new face. How sad is it that there are people who actually believe this crap? She is so insecure. I don't mind a filter but babiegirlllll, she has to tone it down. Her saddies will realize it. They're already lurking on here wanting to know more because they get that same inkling we all got. She ends up destroying herself.🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.