Tracy Dimarco #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on the Sad Examples podcast they uploaded today, hippo whale said her dad took her to Paris alone for her Grade 8 graduation trip, they sat front row at Paris fashion week and had dinner at the top of the Eiffel Tower... also mentioned how he set Trashy up for failure to find love because he’s super romantic and obsessed with her mom and buys her high heels every mother’s day but Trashy couldn’t find a man like that so she gave up 🤢🤢🤢 all of a sudden she’s on a praising rampage for her father.. idk why it makes me so uncomfortable when she talks about her own family so often these days lmfaooo. Money definitely buys relationships in her family. I also get a really weird feeling that there is very deep skeletons in their closet. the family group pics give me weird vibes 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree. Something seems off with the dad to me. In the photos, he clearly didn't want Tracy near him. He wouldn't even put his arm around his only daughter. The wife? Yes. I think the sons as well. Definitely the grandkids. But he really seems to not want anything to do with her for whatever reason.

Reactions: 24
Yes TrAcY CaThERinE, because you’re a snitch and a rat who claims to be the most loyal person who ever existed. You posted this bullshit because you’re a bully and this meme resonated with you from what you just did to Tara.. this proves that you don’t give a single duck or feel bad about anything you’ve said or done to the family who welcomed you with open arms when your own family threw you out like the disgusting trash you are!! 🗑

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
on the Sad Examples podcast they uploaded today, hippo whale said her dad took her to Paris alone for her Grade 8 graduation trip, they sat front row at Paris fashion week and had dinner at the top of the Eiffel Tower... also mentioned how he set Trashy up for failure to find love because he’s super romantic and obsessed with her mom and buys her high heels every mother’s day but Trashy couldn’t find a man like that so she gave up 🤢🤢🤢 all of a sudden she’s on a praising rampage for her father.. idk why it makes me so uncomfortable when she talks about her own family so often these days lmfaooo. Money definitely buys relationships in her family. I also get a really weird feeling that there is very deep skeletons in their closet. the family group pics give me weird vibes 🤷🏻‍♀️
You can’t have dinner at the top of Eiffel tower, only on the lower level of the tower. As always lying or exaggerating 🙄

I didn't get pics but she posted a tiktok on her Insta story about meeting someone at the wrong time and then she deleted it and put up a different tiktok but the same vibe. Like OK Tracy we get what you're trying to say 🥱
She really thinks she has find Mr Right long time ago but that the timing was not good. Honey, right person, right time, right place, this is universal knowledge otherwise it is not the right person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
But when did she ever consider herself a Daddy’s girl until recently? She NEVER considered herself one! “I’m the black sheep of my family. I always go against rules. I’m a Scorpio!” Girl, stop! You were a Daddy’s girl when Gene was alive and he checked you ALL THE TIME! If you looked at genes Instagram (which more than likely, SHE set up), he would post baddddddd pictures of Tracy like her folding laundry, “cleaning” etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
But when did she ever consider herself a Daddy’s girl until recently? She NEVER considered herself one! “I’m the black sheep of my family. I always go against rules. I’m a Scorpio!” Girl, stop! You were a Daddy’s girl when Gene was alive and he checked you ALL THE TIME! If you looked at genes Instagram (which more than likely, SHE set up), he would post baddddddd pictures of Tracy like her folding laundry, “cleaning” etc.
Sheesh you were't lying! Lol She looks just like her mother here.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So do we think Gene loved her as much as she said? I mean I feel Gene was a super sweet, super loving man so I believe it. I just am curious to know if there was a cumulation of things that made Corey want to leave. With Gene passing away, and then the other issues, but I feel like if Gene really loved her like she said Corey would have tried a bit harder. I could be totally off though.

Reactions: 14
A1E9BF49-32FB-4182-892F-5D49C6D95EB2.png
51456228-9FCC-46F0-9522-949D22B1C176.png

i just read about the speculation of Maria.. but these were posted this morning. And Corey confirmed that Tracy doesnt look like her bikini pic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So do we think Gene loved her as much as she said? I mean I feel Gene was a super sweet, super loving man so I believe it. I just am curious to know if there was a cumulation of things that made Corey want to leave. With Gene passing away, and then the other issues, but I feel like if Gene really loved her like she said Corey would have tried a bit harder. I could be totally off though.
Honestly, I feel like she played Gene. She saw how he was with his own daughters and she craved that because she does not have that from her father. She definitely manipulated him and that whole family and I think that’s a theme in her relationships. Too bad there’s nobody to confirm this, but I think she plays the woe is me my family doesn’t love me card very very well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Also wanted to repost the stats that @BuzzingEmBee posted late in the last threat..

for 2020 -
Total Posts: 973
Pictures of just herself: 256 (26%)
Kids: 180 (18%)

she can say Corey only cares about herself, but the numbers dont lie.. she posts more pictures of herself than her children...

Reactions: 20
Why does that sound so fake? She loves to post old pictures so where are the 8th graduation trip to Paris pictures?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
After the speculation yesterday, I find this strange. Why would “Maria” send the pic of her in the bikini to Corey ? This is getting strange
What do you mean? You have something in your mind! Expose your theory! 😊😉

Reactions: 11
You can’t have dinner at the top of Eiffel tower, only on the lower level of the tower. As always lying or exaggerating 🙄

She really thinks she has find Mr Right long time ago but that the timing was not good. Honey, right person, right time, right place, this is universal knowledge otherwise it is not the right person.
Lol I was just about to edit to add that you can’t eat on the top of the tower! She’s insane. A pathological liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
whos maria? ims o lost lol
We think that is a woman on Instagram who is in touch with Corey (thru Instagram) and ask him many questions, tells him what many of us think of her....but it appears that she is not on Tattle.

So if it's a true DM why hasn't corey done anything if he heard that the mother of his children is letting his precious kids to play alone outside?
This is definitely strange
He’s mentioned this before though to someone who is on here. Also someone confirmed that when they lived in SI, the kids were always outside without an adult. This is nothing new, I’m sure this is partially why CPS was involved.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.