Tracy Dimarco #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 640376
This belly looks very rounded. And almost if it’s hanging over her bathing suit bottoms. We need a side view. Bc if the arch shes doing, she appears thinner. It’s all angles and filter. The wedding was what, 2-3 weeks ago - and the hippo whale was much larger.
It’s def hanging over. I weigh about 145 pounds but have a stomach just like that from having kids, from the front it looks fine but from the side you can see where it hangs over. Also, like another tattler said, must be nice to never have to work and just constantly be outside “tanning” and hanging out. People like her make me sick, I cannot stand people that don’t have to work for anything and ate babied the way she is

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Still look like tit. Weird pose and squatting with the knees cut off so we can't see it. A for effort
what a scary face to wake up to. She probably wants her dumbass saddies to think the child sleeping is H3R MaN still in bed 🤢 what a sick freak to creep around half naked in the room posing in front of the mirror like that while her kid is sleeping. She’s so gross

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m gonna try this pose out in the mirror and see if it makes me look any smaller….I’m curious now! (Talking about Tracy’s weird pose)
Oh it definitely makes you appear smaller when you do this pose! I’m bottom heavy and have tried it myself standing legs apart, push your butt out and your waist appears smaller

Reactions: 15
Can’t hide that size running from Jessica’s security camera
She looks like a big slice of pizza in the second pic lmao 🍕

I just listened to 1min of the podcast.. she was apparently in a rush to leave Jess’ house and “sprinting to a dick appointment” .. “he’s like how fast can you get here” 🙄 lol sure jan

edit: I wish I just turned it off. Alan said he took 6 years of French and he can’t speak any of it. Trashy jumps in as per usual to make everything about herself and says “I can count to 10.. un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, huit, neuf, dix” The bleeping idiot skipped 7 which is sept.... en tant que Canadien, je suis offensè! 🥴🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

I just listened to 1min of the podcast.. she was apparently in a rush to leave Jess’ house and “sprinting to a dick appointment” .. “he’s like how fast can you get here” 🙄 lol sure jan
she was waddling, bc big sister forgot to pick up a kid from school and we are just pretending its for a dick appt..

let's even think about this - its day time, shouldn't this man be at work? We all know Hippo Whale needs a man who has a job and can fully support her, so what man is not at work and sending a booty call text during the day? OR maybe its just POS man who's girlfriend is at work, and he has an house to hit it and quit it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
she was waddling, bc big sister forgot to pick up a kid from school and we are just pretending its for a dick appt..

let's even think about this - its day time, shouldn't this man be at work? We all know Hippo Whale needs a man who has a job and can fully support her, so what man is not at work and sending a booty call text during the day? OR maybe its just POS man who's girlfriend is at work, and he has an house to hit it and quit it
Can anyone remember when she took selfies in this outfit. i thought i remember there being one or two but they may have been the stories. just curious if it was a week day or weekend and did she have the kids? check to see if her stories line up lol. im just not a good detective like that.

Reactions: 14

edit: I wish I just turned it off. Alan said he took 6 years of French and he can’t speak any of it. Trashy jumps in as per usual to make everything about herself and says “I can count to 10.. un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, huit, neuf, dix” The bleeping idiot skipped 7 which is sept.... en tant que Canadien, je suis offensè! 🥴🥴🥴
I took 2.5 yrs and I remember a lot. I’m just slow AF to speak it. Thought I’d be able to practice in Paris but they refused to acknowledge I was speaking French. “What would you like to drink” “un coca” “a coke? Anything else?” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
It was the day of the Boom Bod ad & Supreme Italian Market ad.
View attachment 640491
No her hair was already Ch0c0late Br0wN in the boom bod pics. I think the ring cam video aligns with these pics from April 28th which was a Wednesday.. maybe she was sprinting to her dick appointment with the creepy tattoo guy 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No her hair was already Ch0c0late Br0wN in the boom bod pics. I think the ring cam video aligns with these pics from April 28th which was a Wednesday.. maybe she was sprinting to her dick appointment with the creepy tattoo guy 🤣
Ahhh - good catch! She posted on April 28th and 23rd as well. So who knows if she took multiple pics and uploaded on different days.

You mean you probably saw his girlfriend texting him and knew what it was but got played and only "cried"about it now because your secret got out. 😉 How can she go from crying on live about just finding out that the guy she was bleeping had a girlfriend but then turn around and post this? Lol make it make sense. You're not a meme page, Tracy. Seriously grow tf up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can we confirm when tattoo was? I am headed into work. I take a break in 4.5 hours. I’d like to settle this by then lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we confirm when tattoo was? I am headed into work. I take a break in 4.5 hours. I’d like to settle this by then lol.
According to her Instagram, she got the tattoos from him on Thursday April 22nd.. but just like SmotPoker29 said, we never really know what dates are true because she’s a serial poster 🤣

You know she got all sweaty sprinting that short distance 🤮 and she’s going to a D appointment 🤢 Also no one cares big T. Get over yourself bro. Cool, you have sex! Big whoop. Tell us when you get stable dose of meds!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She provided a frontal... I dont know how I feel about it. On one hand, Im thinking she provided the frontals like we asked. But then I am like girl you literally always post cristal clear pics, why is this one all of a sudden not clear? IDK I am annoyed because I dont want to be picky, but I also feel like she has done some shady tit to the pic she posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
All of her pregnancy pictures are edited! So don’t be fooled. I remember her first shoot when they announced her pregnancy with skylar I was so jealous! She looked so perfect and her belly too and now I look back and it’s all so edited it’s insane.
Are there any bikini pics pre kids? I don’t remember her having an outie.
She def didn’t. Remember she used to have her belly button pierced and would wear those long dangly ones!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.