Tracy Dimarco #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That frontal photo sure isn’t as clear as the photos she got so pissed about Corey “stealing”. Looks like she used Corey’s ole potato phone to take that pic

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She looks like a big slice of pizza in the second pic lmao 🍕

I just listened to 1min of the podcast.. she was apparently in a rush to leave Jess’ house and “sprinting to a dick appointment” .. “he’s like how fast can you get here” 🙄 lol sure jan

edit: I wish I just turned it off. Alan said he took 6 years of French and he can’t speak any of it. Trashy jumps in as per usual to make everything about herself and says “I can count to 10.. un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, huit, neuf, dix” The bleeping idiot skipped 7 which is sept.... en tant que Canadien, je suis offensè! 🥴🥴🥴
Et en tant que française, j'ai envie de vomir de l'entendre parler français!! (Ok honestly, half of the family is canadian too 😍)

I took 2.5 yrs and I remember a lot. I’m just slow AF to speak it. Thought I’d be able to practice in Paris but they refused to acknowledge I was speaking French. “What would you like to drink” “un coca” “a coke? Anything else?” 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ok, my bad, we are the worst hosts in the world 🤣😂😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t hide that size running from Jessica’s security camera
Unfortunately, this is old. Look at the trees, no leaves. It's either Winter or early Spring. I still don't believe she lost even a fraction of that weight anyway, even with surgery.

Look at the whale pic behind her head. Must be her bedroom 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 640384
If she bends over 1 more inch, she would have went face first into the mirror lol

That’s why her belly button is protruding.
View attachment 640207
But didn't she comment to someone about seeing their husband for hernia surgery either last year or early this year? Unless it was code for WLS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Been working a lot & haven’t been on here in a while… Saw the frontal bikini photo and got here as fast as I could :ROFLMAO:

Read in the recap that Corey has shared info.. can anyone tell me thread/page #’s, please ?!

Reactions: 15
Her belly button is how it is because of her pregnancies. Mine is ugly now too. But hey tray, here is a pic id love to see you take:
no way. You look great!!! I hate that you think you’re belly button is ugly. You look fantastic!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
no way. You look great!!! I hate that you think you’re belly button is ugly. You look fantastic!!!!
Ah thanks, truly not looking for any compliments. My body changed after a kid and it took me 2.5 years to do something about it so that I could feel comfortable again. It actually looks like a clit if you see it up close cause its oddly stretched out and just bizarre. But that's the thing, I can own any imperfections in my body and be ok with it. She can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ah thanks, truly not looking for any compliments. My body changed after a kid and it took me 2.5 years to do something about it so that I could feel comfortable again. It actually looks like a clit if you see it up close cause its oddly stretched out and just bizarre. But that's the thing, I can own any imperfections in my body and be ok with it. She can't.
Lol at your description of what you feel it looks like 🤣. I didn’t think you were fishing for compliments at all. I just hate to see that you aren’t happy with any part of your post baby body because you really do look great ❤ But listen, most of us will find things wrong with ourselves that nobody else sees (except Tracey 😳).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She needs to stop worrying about her looks and body. Even when you start to get older of course you should still try to take care of yourself but looks might attract you to someone but it’s not what makes someone stay w/ you. Not to be rude she looked good when she started dating Corey and clearly her personality wasn’t enough to make him not cheat. Posting pics dressed tastefully for being a mom in her thirties w/ her children would give her a better chance of meeting the type of guy she claims she wants and thinks she deserves.

Reactions: 24
no offence.. but what’s up with Spicy Corey confiding in “Maria”? .. might as well just put it out there yourself 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she’s on here and I think she’s become a personal friend of his and Tracy has her blocked. I thought I’ve seen her name in here as a commenter. I’m not really sure though.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All the posing and photoshopping.... working out for 45 mins a day would probably be less work. Just sayin T. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
no offence.. but what’s up with Spicy Corey confiding in “Maria”? .. might as well just put it out there yourself 🤷🏻‍♀️
no tit. I wouldn’t trust that even for a second…. She’s been around on all of the Tracy “hate” pages since March of last year (2020). Who knows! It’s like another Jon situation perhaps even the same person. Be careful out there!

All the posing and photoshopping.... working out for 45 mins a day would probably be less work. Just sayin T. 🤷‍♀️
Precisely. But that would also require her to confront the problem head on, admit she has a problem and do something about it. It’s much more easier to live in denial and use mommy and daddy’s money to bail you out when you’re so miserable in your body and can’t stand yourself anymore you result to cosmetic surgery that you don’t even need! 🙄 She is the definition of pathetic. No Tracy, having kids x3 is also NOT AN EXCUSE lol 😂

Who ever posted these on the last thread, punky1230 I believe(?) I wanted to say that she doesn’t even look like the same person at all 👀 She literally gives herself “black face” with her contouring of her makeup and it looks disgusting 🤢 and is deeply offensive to real BIPOC. Check yourself Tracy and Jess! Not okay to use the “n” word in any way shape or form. Period!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her belly button is how it is because of her pregnancies. Mine is ugly now too. But hey tray, here is a pic id love to see you take:
Listen here Mrs. Abs, you have a ridiculously cute button. 😘 Nothing at all like the turtle head about to pop out of her stomach.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m gonna try this pose out in the mirror and see if it makes me look any smaller….I’m curious now! (Talking about Tracy’s weird pose)
can confirm - I lost 30kgs about 5 years ago and got confident, bought lingerie etc and posed exact like that in the mirror, I looked at least 5/10kgs smaller again with those poses. Except my behind is actually round & juicy and I dont have to push it out to make it look bigger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It looks like the kids are still with the Epstein’s celebrating Tara’s birthday.. I wonder when trashy actually took the video of jayden’s tooth and the hippo whale mirror pic with julian in the background 🤷🏻‍♀️ I highly doubt the kids would have gone from Staten Island to Jersey for one night at Trashbag’s and then back to Staten Island tonight

no tit. I wouldn’t trust that even for a second…. She’s been around on all of the Tracy “hate” pages since March of last year (2020). Who knows! It’s like another Jon situation perhaps even the same person. Be careful out there!
Ok glad I’m not the only one! 🤣 i know some people have the time to manipulate fake DM’s.. I wouldn’t be shocked if this was indeed “John” trying a different approach lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.