Tracy Dimarco #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing all the screen shots about child support and slander… 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d agree with the parent that is on the receiving end of child support that they deserve for the other parent to pay their share of the children’s needs. In NJ, the parent that has the most parenting time (we all see that Tracey does not appear to be doing a lot of parenting)
View attachment 655436

Its amazing how she has time for everything EXCEPT for being a mom. Get a life Tracy! If youre unbothered whyyy do you keep addressing us? If you feel secure that you dont photoshop then why do you care it we say you do? Sounds to me like someone is guilty and over compensating. Also my condolences to those kids and corey that this is how their mom/ex chooses to behave on a public permanent forum, yikes

View attachment 655442View attachment 655443View attachment 655444

Imagine being so unbothered you go to these lengths to prove how "phat" your booty is 😝 honestly she prob does it on purpose for the traffic on her page, either way i am bored at work and cant look away from the train wreck 😝

the last three posts are really weird. Why is she posing like that? She’s ‘shallow Hal’-ing herself, I swear.

Sorry?

I’m so disgusted reading this. The only thing I knew of Mikey’s death was when Olivia posted a heartfelt tribute to him on Instagram. She didn’t say how, she didn’t have any resentment towards him, she just sounded like someone who had nothing but love for him. Tracy is a low act. What a piece of tit!
I hate to even comment about the death of this man. I remember reading about it on IG and I googled it after. I don’t recall his cause of death being released. I may have missed it but if his family was keeping it quiet, why say this publicly. That’s so disrespectful. This man is no longer here to defend himself. I’m not sure what he did to her but she really seems to have a grudge against him still. I feel so bad for his family. They must be so angry to hear the things she said.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I hate to even comment about the death of this man. I remember reading about it on IG and I googled it after. I don’t recall his cause of death being released. I may have missed it but if his family was keeping it quiet, why say this publicly. That’s so disrespectful. This man is no longer here to defend himself. I’m not sure what he did to her but she really seems to have a grudge against him still. I feel so bad for his family. They must be so angry to hear the things she said.
I finished listening to the podcast. I’m genuinely astounded. I’m trying to understand how someone thinks this is ok and so angry for his family and anyone else who genuinely felt his loss. There is nothing this woman will do that will ever make me see her as a good person. Her heart is ugly. She’s bitter, spiteful, hateful. She plays victim so easily. Actually this pattern is now happening with Corey. She tried to help him, he was struggling with drugs, no one knows what it was like as she saved his life etc etc etc. same story different person. The words on repeat. I’m honestly trying to not swear because I’m just shocked but wow! I can’t even decipher her words and her bringing up Olivia and taking shots of her being late (after so many effing years). The only thing I could agree on in that podcast is yeah she really holds a grudge, so much so she will exaggerate to make herself some sort of saint. She’s disgusting! I cannot stand this thing. I honestly don’t want to see her do well in life because she has deliberately hurt others. BS she only pretended to date Lorenzo because the show told her? no! She knew what she was doing. She wanted to get under Olivia’s skin. She should never have spoken out about Mikey! By this point in your life you would have had kids, supposedly happily married... there was no reason for her to bring it up.

• Heart
Nope, Nope & Nope!!! Good Lord, Like my southern Grandma used to say " Bless her heart".....
And those hands are bigger than her ass, HOW?????🤦🙄😜😖😂😂😂😂😂

Didn't realize2nd pic didn't upload..
Epic fail sweetie pie, Miss Maloney your are not smart enough to pull the wool over our 👀

View attachment 655436

Its amazing how she has time for everything EXCEPT for being a mom. Get a life Tracy! If youre unbothered whyyy do you keep addressing us? If you feel secure that you dont photoshop then why do you care it we say you do? Sounds to me like someone is guilty and over compensating. Also my condolences to those kids and corey that this is how their mom/ex chooses to behave on a public permanent forum, yikes

View attachment 655442View attachment 655443View attachment 655444

Imagine being so unbothered you go to these lengths to prove how "phat" your booty is 😝 honestly she prob does it on purpose for the traffic on her page, either way i am bored at work and cant look away from the train wreck 😝
Why is she damn near doing the splits to get the perfect angle/picture?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lmao I didn't even read her caption. Thanks!
That makes it even more immature 😂😂 You really just uploaded a video of you shaking your potato ass in a mirror in front of your kids? Corey, call CPS again. Lmaooooo
And it was to prove to a bunch of strangers that her body isn't photoshopped? Lmao you are pressed girl.
Did her mom scold her? Threaten to take away that allowance? After the best blowjob post, I hope her family and mature friends call her out. That's no way for a THIRTY THREE year old to act.... much less a mom of 3.... but even worse a 33 year old mom of 3. Sheeeesh!
No! Not “potato ass!”😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.