Tracy Dimarco #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 640376
This belly looks very rounded. And almost if it’s hanging over her bathing suit bottoms. We need a side view. Bc if the arch shes doing, she appears thinner. It’s all angles and filter. The wedding was what, 2-3 weeks ago - and the hippo whale was much larger.
And I’ve never seen a canvas droop from the corner like that either.

Reactions: 12
It looks like the kids are still with the Epstein’s celebrating Tara’s birthday.. I wonder when trashy actually took the video of jayden’s tooth and the hippo whale mirror pic with julian in the background 🤷🏻‍♀️ I highly doubt the kids would have gone from Staten Island to Jersey for one night at Trashbag’s and then back to Staten Island tonight

Ok glad I’m not the only one! 🤣 i know some people have the time to manipulate fake DM’s.. I wouldn’t be shocked if this was indeed “John” trying a different approach lol
Maria sent my burner a message before saying she’s not on tattle. But idk….🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Listen here Mrs. Abs, you have a ridiculously cute button. 😘 Nothing at all like the turtle head about to pop out of her stomach.
Your belly button looks great!! And so do you!!

I had the top and bottom pierced when I was younger and they never closed. Both piercings made my belly button deeper than it had been. Pregnancy then stretched them out so bad.

Reactions: 14
If you zoom in on the picture or enlarge the photo you can see where Tracy photos hopped her entire body. Her shoulders, arms, inner thighs and outer, including her stomach and breast. Basically, the entire photo is blurred. 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s def hanging over. I weigh about 145 pounds but have a stomach just like that from having kids, from the front it looks fine but from the side you can see where it hangs over. Also, like another tattler said, must be nice to never have to work and just constantly be outside “tanning” and hanging out. People like her make me sick, I cannot stand people that don’t have to work for anything and ate babied the way she is
Her captions needs to be “BRB, trying to find a job” 🤦🏻‍♀️ her parents totally enable her. They Prbly only do it for the grand babies..I do picture her dad being the type to actually put his foot down but Big-T uses them to get her way. “I need money for groceries. My kids need to eat. cOrEy dOeSnT pAy mE cHiLd sUppOrT!” “I need money for my light bill. My kids need it!” “I need money to pay my phone bill, how else will the grandkids talk to you?” She Prbly uses their “helping money” to get her nails done, hair done, drinking and going out then used Corey’s child support money to pay some of the priority bills. She’s an idiot and such a useless sack of skin who doesn’t bring forth anything productive to society 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
even in these pics she’s leaning forward, hiding behind hair extensions, posing her arm just right, etc. I’ll give her a LITTLE credit for posting this new bikini pic but this is sad y’all! She clearly has never been all that comfortable in her body. She’s way more comfortable in these earlier pics but even then she was trying to be seen in a different light….friggin sad 😞 Also scary to think SO many saddies don’t see this either 😫 they just blindly follow her! Although we all see the tides changing…

Reactions: 18
Lmao I’m sure Corey is doing perfectly fine without her. She’s the one constantly bashing him and it’s obvious she’s still obsessed with him. It’s Crystal bleeping clear. Her saddies are just as pathetic as she is!
FC7B3612-78C5-410F-8DF1-9E5DC5129BBB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her latest selfie.. 1700 likes and 33 comments yet she has 529k followers, she doesn’t think that seems weird? Lol.
confused with this Maria, I’m sure Corey sees her posting of screenshots of their convos sooo why does he keep talking to her? That seems off

Reactions: 21
Notice all the curves in the right side of the bed & the wonky arm & leg. Plus what is with the dark lines around her chest?!?!

also, took a dive on Jess’ page…someone needs to check her
Honestly, that pic she posted was 7 years ago. Jess definitely wasn't as "woke" back then. From what I've been told, she has tried (and is still trying) to educate herself on things like this, and racial issues. Now, when it comes to racism, her words seem very honest and she looks like she's trying to be a better person. Unlike Tracy, who is disingenuous as hell. I bet if you called her out on that pic (which she probably forgot all about), she would be embarrassed and ashamed she ever posted that. I'll give a pass on this just once.

Reactions: 20
Lmao I’m sure Corey is doing perfectly fine without her. She’s the one constantly bashing him and it’s obvious she’s still obsessed with him. It’s Crystal bleeping clear. Her saddies are just as pathetic as she is! View attachment 640972
And yet his family has had the kids for what… 14 days now? duck off Tracy. It’s truly the other way around.

Reactions: 23
I can’t stand when she posts things about meeting someone at the wrong time. Sweetie no such thing if someone wanted to be with you they would regardless of the timing. And even if she lost weight from weight lost surgery, she is still a lazy POS who doesn’t work out so she would be loose and not toned like she claims to be in her pics. I know she admits to not working out but it’s very rare for someone to be naturally thin and toned with out working out and she’s def not one of those people.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her captions needs to be “BRB, trying to find a job” 🤦🏻‍♀️ her parents totally enable her. They Prbly only do it for the grand babies..I do picture her dad being the type to actually put his foot down but Big-T uses them to get her way. “I need money for groceries. My kids need to eat. cOrEy dOeSnT pAy mE cHiLd sUppOrT!” “I need money for my light bill. My kids need it!” “I need money to pay my phone bill, how else will the grandkids talk to you?” She Prbly uses their “helping money” to get her nails done, hair done, drinking and going out then used Corey’s child support money to pay some of the priority bills. She’s an idiot and such a useless sack of skin who doesn’t bring forth anything productive to society 🤷🏻‍♀️
on the Sad Examples podcast they uploaded today, hippo whale said her dad took her to Paris alone for her Grade 8 graduation trip, they sat front row at Paris fashion week and had dinner at the top of the Eiffel Tower... also mentioned how he set Trashy up for failure to find love because he’s super romantic and obsessed with her mom and buys her high heels every mother’s day but Trashy couldn’t find a man like that so she gave up 🤢🤢🤢 all of a sudden she’s on a praising rampage for her father.. idk why it makes me so uncomfortable when she talks about her own family so often these days lmfaooo. Money definitely buys relationships in her family. I also get a really weird feeling that there is very deep skeletons in their closet. the family group pics give me weird vibes 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I didn't get pics but she posted a tiktok on her Insta story about meeting someone at the wrong time and then she deleted it and put up a different tiktok but the same vibe. Like OK Tracy we get what you're trying to say 🥱

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.