Tracy Dimarco #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Imagine going out and buying fireworks and showing off yet $26000 behind in child support?” Wow… imagine if we didn’t need to have that broadcasted and you file a court proceeding.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Tell me she isn't wearing those glasses cos she saw mia khalifas tiktok PLEASE DEAR GOD JESUS IN HEAVEN

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
TRASH!!!

Imagine complaining you’re broke over and over yet buying “designer” and “luxury” items.
Imagine complaining you’re broke over and over yet you get procedures done, your nails done, your hair done, etc.

FUCKIN IMAGINE BEING A DECENT HUMAN BEING FOR ONCE. oh wait, that would be hard for you. bleep.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Funny to assume someone would actually want to Marry you again Big T
Screenshot_20210708-183126_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
HERE WE GO AGAIN :rolleyes:
TRACY MALONEY PLESDE GET HELP. IM SURE SOME 1 KNOWS HER UPNHER PERSONALLY. SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT BABIGIRL IN THE HEAD SEEK HELP AT THIS POINT WE ARE SERIOUS.
IMAGINE BUYING FAKE DESIGNER ACCESSORIES ETC. BUT CANT SPEND MONEY ON A PERSONAL TRAINER. OR GYM MEMBERSHIP

• Haha
Reactions: 20
HERE WE GO AGAIN :rolleyes:
Who said he paid for them does she have proof. His family could have got them it could have been a community thing were everyone chipped in. For someone who is so “loyal” you would notice throw the father of your children under the bus nor his sister

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who said he paid for them does she have proof. His family could have got them it could have been a community thing were everyone chipped in. For someone who is so “loyal” you would notice throw the father of your children under the bus nor his sister
Read my mind!!! I was just about to type that. Just like she supposedly gets all her tit for free well how do you know what he paid whether it was 5$, 100$ or nothing. You're getting your cut every week now which is clear by your statement. Probably were getting it all along. Tracy news flash You're not going to ever get a lump sum from him. Get over it. He's still allowed to live his life with his family and friends. Jealous much or you just hating because you were stuck with your kids over the holiday. 🤔 Mind yo business. Your kids aren't suffering or are in need. Actually if they are suffering it's from being around your crazy ass because I'd bet my life that you talk tit about him in front of those kids. Go get a job so you don't have to live off of taxpayers by being on medicaid. Bum ass witch. Keep shining looser. I'M aN iFLueNcEr....shhatttup.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I see one of you guys commented, But you forgot to add the picture so people can really visualize it. She’s got the right boob where its supposed to be, and her left boob is being held up by her fake ass purse… haha 😂 😆🖕🏼
C233FDAD-5215-429F-BA8B-20B0B9269AA9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Imagine complaining about $26,000 when you could be working at McDonalds and making that much yourself but you choose to get lip injections, hair extensions, and your nails done instead.

What's next? She's gonna be like "I HAD THE KIDS WHILE HE WAS HAVING A FIREWORK SHOW. I'M SUCH A GREAT GUARDIAN!!!!"

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Please someone tell me they signed up for that nightmare of a makeup class? We need to know the actual size of that woolly mammoth.

6DBBE0B4-FBBF-4A4E-92C8-2074ED691844.png

Upppp! She's kissing Echo's ass again, she must want a new tattoo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.