Tracy Dimarco #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we didn’t all know that this witch was in her early 30s, I would seriously think she was about 60 years old! witch looks old and tore up, up close and personal! In Spanish I would call her ulsada y gastada!
1B9381B1-187C-4DE8-A990-37E4C96B6698.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If we didn’t all know that this witch was in her early 30s, I would seriously think she was about 60 years old! witch looks old and tore up, up close and personal! In Spanish I would call her ulsada y gastada!
View attachment 654306
I thought the same. Like dam she looks old af in this pic. Wasn't sure if it's the filters or rapid weight loss or if that's just really how she looks. Whatever it is she looks beat in the pic. Not a good pic of her at all.

Reactions: 20
HERE WE GO AGAIN :rolleyes:
What if Ravens and her husband bought them 🤔🤔. Stop stalking people Tracy and worry about what's on your plate. You barely provide for your kids yourself yet you are sitting here counting other peoples pockets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 651711
Shes such a moron. These celebs dont look like this in real life. Look at kylie jenner, in professional photos she looks amazing, in real candid paparazzi shots she looks swollen and puffy. Tracy has such serious body dysmorphia i feel bad for those little girls, she really believes tit like this meme, like if she just gets more filler she'll be ok when meanwhile she needs to work on her mental health
Haven’t caught up yet, so apologies if this has been mentioned already but the woman in this image is Michelle Keegan, and she is, in fact, that stunning unfortunately!

Reactions: 7
I love how CS magically increased by the $1,000s every week. I really think she thinks she deserves a certain amount of money and Corey can’t afford what Tracy demands and so tray way keeps a tally of what she thinks she is owed. Corey says he doesn’t speak to her at all. So he ain’t bashing or slandering. He is staying quiet which is why I think she goes hardcore. I think she post thirst traps to get Corey’s attention and when that doesn’t work we get the I am owed money he is an asshole bullshit. She is mentally unwell. And all I do now is enjoy the tit show and thank god I am no where near as desperate and pathetic as trampled tray. I have everything she wants and I don’t need to flaunt it 😏

Reactions: 29
Ok, let's break down the lies
1)you did cheat, at least once, with someone who also was in a relationship
2)stop bragging about fake comments of people wanting to hook up with you, have some self respect
3)does the fiancé fantasize about the photoshop version of you or the real 🐳 🦛 we all know you are?
4)how’s your ex telling lies yet every time you mention him on a daily basis you lie on him?
5) you say live your life, but when cory got in a new relationship you lost your tit & still haven't recovered
6)if you are so ready to be single, then why are you in a constant mid-life crisis partying with 20-year-olds, neglecting your kids, and posting about the relationship you wish you were in
7) the lost the virginity with the cousin one is just dumb...how do you lose your virginity but then say you only made out with them?!?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I love how CS magically increased by the $1,000s every week. I really think she thinks she deserves a certain amount of money and Corey can’t afford what Tracy demands and so tray way keeps a tally of what she thinks she is owed.
As someone on the receiving end of child support, here is my 2 cents.

I noticed the amount increasing as well. If Corey is having his paycheck garnished (as he previously stated), back child support does not increase. He would be paying currently child support and arrears. The arrears is meant to slowly chip away at back child support. Also, child support does add up quickly when someone is out of work. Corey would be better off working with his sisters to increase his parenting time to decrease his payments.

Also, how much money does Tracy bring in at “side gigs.”😏 I’d bet dollars to donuts it’s not reported, which means it’s not factored into her parental responsibility which could lower her child support received.

This person is milking the system and sucking this man dry by refusing to work. Corey NEEDS to take her wide ass back to court.

Also…I thought she didn’t know him. 🙄🤦🏾‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone see what Jess posted?! 👀

I noticed she doesn't even "like" jess's pics anymore but she loveless ceicly sooooOOoooo much

I thought the same. Like dam she looks old af in this pic. Wasn't sure if it's the filters or rapid weight loss or if that's just really how she looks. Whatever it is she looks beat in the pic. Not a good pic of her at all.
I didn't even know her age til she said it. I thought she was wayyyyy older... I thought she was lying 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.