Tracy Dimarco #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont get what she gets out of posting tit like this! Ok some randoms tell you youre hot but at the end of the day you have to live with your real body and knowing it doesn't actually look like that so whats the point?? Does she think some guy is gonna marry her based off these posts? Cus as much tit as she talks we all know she wants another husband to pay for everything so she can continue to not work. Cus shes been divorced awhile now and has no job has done one wedding and lives off her parents. Shes the most embarrassing daughter/mother/ex wife everrrrr corey must cringe at the thought that he was ever married to her
Just imagine your son bringing this home to you as his girlfriend/fiance. And then you take a look at her instagram! My sons would know not to bring that trash into my house. This is why she will forever and always be a side chick. Because no respectful, hard working, family oriented man will ever want to be with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 653126

Solo main guardian? Wtf. She sounds insane. Between her parents and tara shes def not solo. No time to be tired? What is she tired from? She doesnt work and corey takes them every other weekend! Her and her saddies are delusional.
Lmfao, Tracy tired 🤣 that's beyond funny. There is absolutely no way this girl gets paid to be on IG 🥴 & she is not a "solo guardian" 🙄
Her parents, Tara & Corey all help and are guardians of those babies. She can keep playing this vengeful ex baby momma all she wants. Ppl will end up seeing her for the narcissistic POS that she is. How many of her "baddies" joined tattle in the last 3 months?
Is anyone an ex baddie in here?

Reactions: 20
Her ass looks so fake i dont know how shes not embarrassed to post it. Also she looks soooooo hard like shes trying to be "young" and "cool" with fake glasses trying to achieve the look that filter with tattoos and glasses had where creepy men were in her dms telling her it was so hot
🙄 i bet she gets comments from strangers telling her shes a tit mom and drinks too much and got triggered but then had to get back on her thot tit cus she literally is addicted to compliments from the internet since she refuses to get therapy and del with her real issues.

Also she still has no idea what fashion is because she looks like a crappy off brand version of wtvr shes trying to achieve. She always manages to look sloppy and hookery i dunno how she does it but it never looks clean crisp or fashion forward. She looks like an old cougar trying desperately to fit in. Girl, embrace growth and change, maybe take a peek at olivias page to see what the young hip and fashionable are actually wearing 😉

View attachment 653482View attachment 653483View attachment 653484
Ummmmm Katie Price is a beat up ho. I can see that. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's got the saggy post-surgery skin thing going. Girlfriend needs a new bag - the fake ysl is old.

• Haha
Bahahahahaha what the fawkkkkk is this

Tracy, you’re a piece of bleeping tit
Here we go with the name slandering. Give me a fuckin break!!! She acts like shes some A list celebrity. You aint tit witch. You have nothing important that will get tainted if Corey claims you cheated or you were the side chick. LOL I cant. I hate when she says this. Also, when these kids are with their dad on the weekends i see them always busy and entertained WTF do you do with them tracy?? bring them to a pool or the beach and have them pose for pics??

So when the "tell all" is released in a few weeks will Corey be able to defend himself?? If he replies back and tells his side is that slandering as well? How come Tract can constantly drag Corey through the mud but he cant say anything???

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ummmmm Katie Price is a beat up ho. I can see that. 😂
At first I thought it said Kelly Price and I swear my heart stopped while laughing. I immediately thought of that famous Catfish episode where someone told the catfish person “you look like a fat ass Kelly price” and I thought how fitting! Catfish.. fat ass Kelly price.. but then I was disappointed when I re-read it lmao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
BOOM! I’ve been speculating this for months now. I am 90% certain Tracy runs her mom’s Instagram page. No one over the age of 50 uses emoji’s like Tracy does (or did) in her mom’s IG bio… Or feels the need to use Instagram font generators. That’s got Tracy written all over it.
Great catch on the timing of the comments! It’s definitely Tracy. I highly doubt her mother feels that way if she’s the one stuck taking care of her kids most of the time and paying for the bill. Your bleeping delusional and INSANE tray keep talking to yourself 🤣
Honestly, not a single mother will make that kind of comment. I never, never saw that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Here we go with the name slandering. Give me a fuckin break!!! She acts like shes some A list celebrity. You aint tit witch. You have nothing important that will get tainted if Corey claims you cheated or you were the side chick. LOL I cant. I hate when she says this. Also, when these kids are with their dad on the weekends i see them always busy and entertained WTF do you do with them tracy?? bring them to a pool or the beach and have them pose for pics??

So when the "tell all" is released in a few weeks will Corey be able to defend himself?? If he replies back and tells his side is that slandering as well? How come Tract can constantly drag Corey through the mud but he cant say anything???
This!! This doesn’t make sense to me at all! When my childrens father and I went through all the abuse and I finally left, we went to court of course to figure out custody since we were no longer together. One of the things I asked my lawyer to put into the agreement was, we are not allowed to mention each other on social media or we will be held in contempt of court. It was so bad the things he was saying on Facebook and he had all his friends and family attack me to the point I was ran off Facebook and wanted to kill myself. No one believed he laid a hand on me (even with pic and video evidence) and I was attacked for it. I wanna message Cory and tell him to go back to court and get a revision on the divorce/custody agreement and add that in there! Tracy would blow her bleeping head off like my childrens father did at first lmao. And I mean my lawyer wrote up a great paragraph. Like we can’t mention each other with meme’s or subliminal messages or directly. Covered all the basics and then some.

Ever since that was added in, I’ll say the drama eventually died down and we’re in a good place now. Honestly I can say for the both of us, we don’t think to run to social media anymore if we have disagreements. It’s so nice and healthy for our kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The 'solo main guardian' along with her horribly ugly pictures today took me out. I can't. I want to unfollow this piece of sh*t sooooo badly but I can't bring myself to. I wish she could see herself the way we do. I don't have words for how pathetic she is.

• Heart
View attachment 653126

Solo main guardian? Wtf. She sounds insane. Between her parents and tara shes def not solo. No time to be tired? What is she tired from? She doesnt work and corey takes them every other weekend! Her and her saddies are delusional.
this post she posted just made my blood boil! she’s so delusional I don’t think i’ve ever seen a bigger bullshitter than her everyday it gets worse 😳 She lives in Tracyland party of 1 & I hope to god someone puts her in her place on this post

Reactions: 19
The 'solo main guardian' along with her horribly ugly pictures today took me out. I can't. I want to unfollow this piece of sh*t sooooo badly but I can't bring myself to. I wish she could see herself the way we do. I don't have words for how pathetic she is.
I unfollowed her last week. You still have access to her account and I see most of the tit here anyway.

Reactions: 15
I unfollowed her last week. You still have access to her account and I see most of the tit here anyway.
i have her blocked, like another tattler said she does, and then you can unblock and view her page and block her again. that way, i can make comments on Corey's or Tara's page and not have to worry about her blocking me..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So damn true!!! I can Definitely see her doing that! She’s disgusting 🙄🙄🙄🙄

So can I, her reaction is way out of line. She comes in your space, tries to intimidate and carries on in a disgusting manner. I was able to find footage of that whole scene and she screams at Gigi to shut her mouth, the whole cast is actually shocked and you can feel the awkwardness with the complete silence that follows. I have no doubt between her and Corey these type of arguments arose and those kids had to see this type of bs behaviour. She has anger issues badly. I watched more of that reunion and they were discussing whether Olivia and Tracy could ever be friends, where Tracy said no because they clash and Olivia said why do they, and then said that Tracy cannot take criticism and she’s vindictive when your on her bad side. That summation was spot on IMO.

Reactions: 10
Her ass looks so fake i dont know how shes not embarrassed to post it. Also she looks soooooo hard like shes trying to be "young" and "cool" with fake glasses trying to achieve the look that filter with tattoos and glasses had where creepy men were in her dms telling her it was so hot
🙄 i bet she gets comments from strangers telling her shes a tit mom and drinks too much and got triggered but then had to get back on her thot tit cus she literally is addicted to compliments from the internet since she refuses to get therapy and del with her real issues.

Also she still has no idea what fashion is because she looks like a crappy off brand version of wtvr shes trying to achieve. She always manages to look sloppy and hookery i dunno how she does it but it never looks clean crisp or fashion forward. She looks like an old cougar trying desperately to fit in. Girl, embrace growth and change, maybe take a peek at olivias page to see what the young hip and fashionable are actually wearing 😉

Nothing like Katie Price in looks or body type shape. Tracy has an inflatable butt a bit like the Michelin man either bubble butt or pancake butt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bahahahahaha what the fawkkkkk is this

Tracy, you’re a piece of bleeping tit
…. So Tracy can tit on Corey left and right…. But Corey drops a few truth bombs and suddenly he ain’t tit? Got it. Thank god for screen shots because she might delete these things down the line, but I’m sure as soon as the girls are old enough to comprehend, they’re gonna look into Tracy and see all the vileness that she is. The most they can be mad at Corey about is the 🦛🐳 comment and even Corey doesn’t remember calling her that. 🤣
Keep digging that grave Tracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just dont get whyyyy she needs constant praise for doing the bare minimum ! She doesnt work! Every other single parent i know works full time and has never once posted about doing it all alone cos they know thats what being a parent is and also i think their friends and family would think they had gone off the deep end. It would be one thing if she worked three jobs and had literally not anyone in her life to help then maybe but it just comes off so pathetic when we can all see she has tons of help and doesnt work but has her nails and hair done always. How are her saddies that stupid? She angered me today too with that dumb post

View attachment 653147

I think shes on drugs today. Or someone called her out harddddd and she feels attacked and on the defense and needs to be validated by strangers to feel good about her dumbass life decisions
Didn't you know, she has special water, it comes in the form of a plastic nightclub glass, rimmed with salt, and a slice of like.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.