Tracy Dimarco #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her last week. You still have access to her account and I see most of the tit here anyway.
The reason I don't is....because remember how she was finding out who people were somehow and I remember someone saying maybe she has some follower app thing influencers use? I know nothing about any of that, but just incase, I don't take the chance. Following her I see her crap organically and I never go on her page.

Reactions: 12
So the thing that reallyyyyy bothers me is that sometimes scorned divorced women who have been hurt end up getting some weird satisfaction out of being with involved men. This is def the case with Tracey. I don’t have the posts and stories saved, but for weeks (if not longer.. but def weeks) she’s been posting (mostly stories) about desiring someone who is involved. She just posted a vague one about it today. The one where a woman is kissing an guy who isn’t there with her. She’s posted quite a few vague ones actually. A week or two ago she posted it more directly. It said something about the worst feeling is feeling a connection to someone and it being “the wrong time” and a caption like “iykyk” (if you know, you know). Being that’s she’s single, the wrong time falls on “his” lap in this scenario. Within that week she also posted the “tell me something here that you would never tell me in person”, trying to be cute and waiting for “him” to say something to her in the opportunity. Why else work she say that “that you wouldn’t tell me in person”? She’s always been posting a lot of hints about being with a black man… for months now… or at least being interested in it. I think maybe she was with one, but I think this other involved guy that she’s been crushing over is black…. (And we know a suspected person this may be). Maybe he isn’t… but an Involved man that she has been indirectly posting about does exist. Not fooling anyone.
Ps… I don’t think she airbrushed her kids legs; it’s the positioning they were standing in.

Also…. This could be a reference to the mystery man who is involved with someone that she’s always indirectly referencing for weeks…. How could this number be linked to someone…? Very Random number “it was all a dream” post… captioned “there’s like 117 reasons why”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
At first I thought it said Kelly Price and I swear my heart stopped while laughing. I immediately thought of that famous Catfish episode where someone told the catfish person “you look like a fat ass Kelly price” and I thought how fitting! Catfish.. fat ass Kelly price.. but then I was disappointed when I re-read it lmao 🤣
Thank you! I've been trying to remember who they referred to in this Catfish quote. I'm a Brit and unsure of who Kelly Price is but this episode was just golden!

Reactions: 11
hello Pot. We have Kettle on line two for you.

The best part of her went down her mother’s leg.

Bahahahahaha what the fawkkkkk is this

Tracy, you’re a piece of bleeping tit
Either reference would work lol

At first I thought it said Kelly Price and I swear my heart stopped while laughing. I immediately thought of that famous Catfish episode where someone told the catfish person “you look like a fat ass Kelly price” and I thought how fitting! Catfish.. fat ass Kelly price.. but then I was disappointed when I re-read it lmao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From the bottom of my heart, I feel very sad for her. She is mentally not well. For someone who alters herself so much says a lot about her mental state. The fact that SHE IS SLANDERING Corey every 40 minutes is disgusting and the fact that Corey's bleeping family is not saying a damn word. She is the biggest piece of tit on a downward spiral and her parents are even bigger pieces of tit for not sending this witch to a psychiatric facility to better herself. The only ones paying are those kids.

Reactions: 24
Its Thursday right? Wooo girl got time todayyy cause she gets to drop the kids off with Corey et al…

Reactions: 17
A quick google images search says “THATS A LIE” girl stop lying, you do not have an ass. You just know your angles to give the illusion of an ass… all while making an ass of yourself. 🙄 and most famous women… Cardi, Meg, Nikki, Lil Kim, Josline… all have BBL bootys and those girls make em clap all the time… so again… STOP LYING…. Ugh, how do her fans believe her bullshit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Eww that latest pic of her flat wide photoshopped arse 🤮
At least we know the kids were spared the horror of being forced to photograph those sweaty cheeks as she is so neglectful they aren't in her care #deadbeatmum

Reactions: 17
I remembered researching back in the day that something something kept reminding me of t-bag... It was this!!! 100% on top of narcissism, bipolar and maybe A few others... Y'all pray for these kids!!! 😬🤦🤦🤦🤦
Oh wow I have to read more about this. The little I'm reading from your ss is a dead ringer for her!!

Reactions: 12
Aw tara seems to be on a date. I wish her well she is a really great aunt, yes i know shes said/done some problematic things but whatever none of us is perfect shes still there for those kids always so she deserves good karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A quick google images search says “THATS A LIE” girl stop lying, you do not have an ass. You just know your angles to give the illusion of an ass… all while making an ass of yourself. 🙄 and most famous women… Cardi, Meg, Nikki, Lil Kim, Josline… all have BBL bootys and those girls make em clap all the time… so again… STOP LYING…. Ugh, how do her fans believe her bullshit.

She will say that these pics are photoshopped to make her appear smaller since her ass was so gigantic 🤣🤣🤣. Shes a fucken idiot!! A BBL is fat transferred from an part of your body to your ass, of course its going to move like a regular ass. Its not ment to stay tight. LOL this witch is as useless as the strap on that black cami she uses to hold up those pancakes she calls breasts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tara just posted a boomerang of her cheersing with someone - def looked like a guys hand - and she had a heart emoji too. PLEASEEEEEE God let Tara get a man and not have time to raise Tracy’s kids 247 anymore! That would be step 1 of a reality check for 🦛 🐳

• Heart
Reactions: 44
“I KiNdA NeEd t0 SeE” Omg she’s such a bleeping loser! Those glasses are not even prescription. i just found them online in two seconds with a simple google search “black glasses snapchat filter” 🙄

edit: “You do really need to!” ... which means she actually didn’t, right? OH OKAY, thanks for confirming Steph! (funny how mama GiGi’s comment has since been deleted from that post)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.