Tracy Dimarco #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just posted a screen shot of his texts to her. He did say CPS… this is getting too much.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
it's just honestly so devastating that she's saying what she's saying about Corey and Tara. it's 100000% not her bleeping place and frankly it's absolutely appalling. like what deep, dark depraved place must you get mentally to think saying that is a good idea? just when you think she couldn't stoop any lower...

• Wow
Reactions: 31
HOLY duck THIS IS INSANE!! Someone please screenshot all her posts/ stories and screen record if she goes live! I’ve been blocked so I can’t see tit

• Heart
Reactions: 24
bout to get some popcorn & watch this shitshow finally unfold 👏🏻 karma is coming for miss phony maloney 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Those poor kids. Their teachers, parents of classmates/friends….they all have access to this shitshow. I get wanting to defend yourself, but to blow up your children’s entire family over something so petty? The only people she’s really hurting at the end of the day with this nonsense is her children. I knew she lacked self control, but this is another level of disturbing. I don’t find it entertaining at all. All I can think about is how completely screwed up those kids are gonna be because their mother has no impulse control.

Reactions: 12
This is going to get badddd. Looks like some
If her messages were deleted since he’s responding to something with haha
I’m really surprised she’d post this since it says “again”, as in CPS has already been called on her!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
i seriously can’t even keep up today cause I’m at work…. But damn….. she isn’t just Triggered…. She’s like TRIGGERED TRIGGERED.
- Corey has been quiet for a long time, and a few posts have her so fired up… then there’s got to be some truth to whatever he’s putting out there that has her pitching a fit. She drags Corey every chance she gets. Most of what’s shared here is her dragging Corey and his family.

- I’m not shocked CPS has been called, they (both of them) seem like the type to have had other people call out of the safety of the kids.

- Also be prepared for her to make it seem like she’s the victim. As someone pointed out, it looks like Corey Responded to something Tracy deleted.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So she says he was never abusive towards her, only Tara 🤔

The last sentence describes her to a T though
there are multiple studies & articles that state people who take daily(or worse) multiple selfies a day & post them, are classic narcissists. She cares nothing about her kids for posting all this stuff. If you loved your kids, you’d be fighting about this stuff in real life, not on social media. She’s a low life bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg THIS IS TOO GOOOD!!! I wish we could all video call eachother right now 😂😂😂 this is sad but holy tit I’ve been waiting for this. COREY SPILLL THE bleeping TEA ALREADY

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg THIS IS TOO GOOOD!!! I wish we could all video call eachother right now 😂😂😂 this is sad but holy tit I’ve been waiting for this. COREY SPILLL THE bleeping TEA ALREADY
START WITH A COPY OF HER BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO PUT THE DIMARCO BULLSHIT TO REST. PHONEY MALONEY! 😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well this was entertaining! Thanks for all who screenshotted comments🤗 it is sad though. I don’t have the time to type fuckin novels on IG, and I only have 1 child. This witch has 3 surely she has something to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.