Tracy Dimarco #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sis is triggered 😂
Omg wtf is wrong with her. Just stop already please!! Some things are meant to be private and especially because she has so many people she doesn’t know on there smh she wants everyone to judge him and bash him because he does/did drugs. It’s sad so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sis is triggered 😂
The connections she makes to the most random things always leaves me scratching my head. So him being there for Skylar doesn't seem to count in her mind because he doesn't know Julian's teacher's names? And they'd have a real moment of eating at a soup kitchen IF she left it up to him? How does that post even make remote sense to a simpleton like herself? I just don't get it 🤷‍♂️.

Reactions: 27
Sis is triggered 😂
Wow FAT-T, so much for not over sharing and keeping things on the down low. God I’ve never hated someone so much in my life. Im pathetic I know 🤣 Corey may have fucked up. He may have cheated ETCETERA…but he loves their children! He lives in the moment with them unlike big-T..forever shoving a camera in their face. She needs to put her damn phone down. She will regret this in the future. 40 years down the road, her saddies won’t remember her. She’ll be a washed up ex-celebrity (if even that) that nobody gives a second thought about!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
she sure is spilling a lot today isn’t she? Trashy, GET OFF THE INTERNET & STOP ENTERTAINING YOUR CULT OF SADDIES AND GO PARENT YOUR CHILDREN.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh wait I’m sorry she deleted it and now has a nice reply lmfaoo SO FAKE!!!! someone doesn’t want to get in trouble
Lmao! Change it all you want large marge. We have screenshots. We can provide to the Epstein’s, if need be. She’s trying to play nice now. She’s changing the narrative once again. This poor abused woman who still doesn’t want her ex to be attacked. GTFOH

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m so confused. She said Corey doesn’t even know what he studies in school. Did this poor kid have to declare a major in preschool?! Does he have to meet with his academic advisor between snack and his morning nap? 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m so confused. She said Corey doesn’t even know what he studies in school. Did this poor kid have to declare a major in preschool?! Does he have to meet with his academic advisor between snack and his morning nap? 😳
Does Big-T even know the basics of sign language since she wants to talk tit? I don’t even know Corey but on behalf of Corey, bring it on Big-T!!!!! Lmao!!! I may or may not be drinking right now 😉 😉 🍹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So um she’s talking a lot and it’s not good. Did anybody said any of this to Corey, Raven or Tara?

She also brought up Gene as well.

Reactions: 19
Sis is triggered 😂
This girl better hope she has proof and documented this claim. Because that is actual libel if its not true. He can say she ruined his chances at any job with addict accusations. I'm not saying Corey is a saint, but I like him better than her. She keeps throwing slander around, which would be verbal but her writing out these comments shows how dumb she is. Also, My cousin had a probation office when she was 18, it was pretty much just making sure you stay out of trouble and finish community service given. She's such a fool its not his parole officer lol give me a break.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Her saddies are un-bleeping-believeable!!!! Are they all there?? Excuse me for referencing this comment, I do not mean anything personal by it whatsoever. During the Trashy/Olivia sonic parking lot fight, Olivia said “Nobody liked you blond, what’s the matter you got tired of being called a Tr**ny?” ... Was that because trashy dresses like a woman and acts like a man? Did people in their circle actually throw that comment around because she’s so manly? Imagine if COREY’s Instagram looked like Tracy’s? Lol imagine if he left her, stopped posting his kids and went on a path of posting half naked or shirtless pics, talking about receiving A1 blowjobs from new women, going out drinking every single weekend, sexual tongue photos, biting his lip in videos and posting every single day about his miserable ex-wife and how horrible she is? Imagine if Corey did what she does. He pretty much only posts about his kids and his Instagram bio reads to be true. Imagine if Tracy’s Instagram bio was “my kids are my life SKY JADE ACE” and she ONLY posted about her kids and being a mother while Corey was doing everything she’s been doing since the separation announcement.

I referenced the jerseylicious comment because I think tracy really has no idea what she walked away from... and I’m not talking about anything else other that Corey being a man that could TOLERATE her bullshit enough to love, protect and marry her. I really don’t think she’s going to find another man who is attractive, strong and patient enough to put up with all of her tit. Find me another man who looks similar to Corey that would have two little white teacup dogs and walk them in a stroller, leopard print all over the house.. all of the matching wardrobe, tacky lifestyle, putting up with all the demands from Tracy, bringing home all of the money, being treated like a child and verbally attacked all the time by your controlling vicious wife, etc...

It’s so mind-blowing how the double standard is actually reversed. She has her saddies wrapped around her finger. She gets away with being a bleep and a deadbeat mother because she plays the role of a man. The saddies are looking at the same exact posts we are... I don’t understand how they don’t see it?! She’s a nasty manipulative witch. THIS TELL-ALL BETTER BE A1 LIKE HER bl0wj0bs 🥴
I love you.

Plot twist: What if Corey started a podcast? 🤨
Corey should make a podcast & call it "Dad Examples". You can take my idea Corey. 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She is a horrible human being. She was saying how he needed to get a job, and he gets one and her and her saddies are shitting all over it. Who cares what he does. He’s doing more than her. I am not a Corey fan at all. I think they are both shitheads but nothing makes that girl happy unless she is doing better than everyone else.

Reactions: 30
Freaking LOVE this comment 🤣😭 that was my first thought too, though—he “studies” the same thing all preschoolers do--his ABCs, colors, animals, etc!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This beyotch is too damn much 🤦‍♀️. Tracy needs to not mention Gene at all. I am sure that if the roles were reversed she would lose the rest of her mind if Corey said anything about her father.
No one is slandering her damn name or telling lies about her. Tracy does a good of that all by herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can anyone else picture Corey and his family sitting in their living cackling like hens? Lmaoo. I know if I was his sister we would be laughing our asses off at Tracy’s saddies and Corey replies to all the crap being said.

and booooooy I sure hope Tracy as her seat belt on. She may delete tit and charge comments and captions. But most of you ladies have all that tit screenshot. The BOOK that you ladies can send to Corey that he could fire at her and rip her apart. And I’m sure that man has unedited pics of her saved. And I’m sure he’s got some nasty texts from her saved. I’m sure he isn’t a saint but neither is she. She is AIRING dirty laundry and I hope she’s ready for him to air out her skivves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Soooooo....who's staying up tonight to capture and report the epic live meltdown that will most likely occur. *asking bc a sista is TI-RED.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.