Tracy Dimarco #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so she makes this big deal about something thatā€™s ā€˜not trueā€™ and so upset because her name was ā€˜draggedā€™ and yet thatā€™s ALL she does to Corey. Dude. Itā€™s a page from your own book. Like sheā€™s such a bleeping nutcase.

Reactions: 25
She was sitting the complete dark (prob so no one could see her fake crying) going on and on how sheā€™s never cheated and that the guy she was seeing lied to her and he actually had a girlfriend.

At the end (in the pitch black) she said something as if Julian was right there and then she ended it.
I totally thought that was a random spot to end AND I was wondering if she even has her kids. Hmmmā€¦šŸ¤”
Iā€™m no saint, but if Iā€™m gonna break down, it is NEVER in front of my kids. If I canā€™t hold it back, I go to the bathroom, let it out m, and go back to momming.

Reactions: 20
Bro sheā€™s so full of it, this is why sheā€™s dragging the father of her children? Because itā€™s bleeping true, she def cheated on him with a guy who had a girlfriend and now that some random person commented it on Coreyā€™s page sheā€™s back in full force with the fake tears swearing up and down that she didnā€™t. Girl stfu. Not to mention the impetus of all this was a pic she took that she wanted credit for? She said AWFUL things about Corey and he wasnā€™t even the one to drag her, she dragged herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Recap of live:

she Was supposedly putting Julian to bed her she was crying telling people that she never cheated on Corey that the guy she was with had a gf and she had no clue and she respected him for telling her the truth LMAOOOOO crying hysterical I really donā€™t know the point of her live - sheā€™s a liar she said sheā€™s a girls girl always for other girls so she texted the girl to apologize to her and thedamn smoke detector still beeping she said ohi finally realized it doesnā€™t need a battery it just needs to be resetUmmmmm duhh weā€™ve been saying this for a year. Then she realized she actually had to put Julian to bed and ended it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She was sitting the complete dark (prob so no one could see her fake crying) going on and on how sheā€™s never cheated and that the guy she was seeing lied to her and he actually had a girlfriend.

At the end (in the pitch black) she said something as if Julian was right there and then she ended it.
I was gonna say that fake tit at the end - witch Julian wasn't there lmao. Just like she used to pretend she was talking to her "boyfriend" George Glass in her videos. Lmao witch is delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sheā€™s on live crying that she was accused of cheating with a guy who had a girlfriend and sheā€™s saying she didnā€™t cheat and had no idea this guy she was talking to had a girlfriend. SHES bleeping LYING. I will dig until I find those screenshots from months ago of the girlfriends family member or friend calling Tracy out for it I think on tik tok and she deleted it. She bleeping knew. Every time she gets called out she goes on live with her fake sob stories. Youā€™re going down witch!
šŸ‘ Every šŸ‘ damn šŸ‘ time šŸ‘

@StatenIsland_gal was correct, Big T doesn't have coping skills, runs to Mommy and Daddy everytime or in this case cries on live.

I will say it again, is it off to anyone else that THIS is what she chooses to cry about? Not about how tit of a parent she is?

• Heart
How long was the live? I saw yā€™all post it 3mins ago and she wasnā€™t live when I checked! Boooooo lol

Before this thread ends I just want to give a big group hug to you ladies and gents ā™„ Lmfao literally none of my friends have even heard of jerseylicious and have no idea who Tracy Maloney Dimarco Eps is šŸ¤£ So happy these threads exist. Letā€™s buckle up because itā€™s going to be a wild ride on the next thread too!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

EXACTLY... i bet she's laughing her ass off right after that. No one could see her crocodile tears.
Also... didn't someone comment on her tiktok about that dude and his gf.... she didn't know? SURE JAN

Reactions: 21
ā€œIā€™d never cheat, Iā€™m a girlā€™s girlā€ā€¦ ā€œI was talking tit about her because I thought she was a crazy exā€

T- you canā€™t sit here and lie and cry saying you didnā€™t know when the girlfriend literally told you they were together. You had your chance to confront that dude right then and there but chose to trash this girl instead. Youā€™re not a girlā€™s girl, youā€™re a snake.

• Heart
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s putting so much of the families business out on the internetā€¦ like itā€™s one thing to put her and coreys tit out there but to comment about him beating up tata? Thatā€™s pretty low šŸ˜ž sheā€™s really hitting a breaking point and yes, where are these kids?

Reactions: 23
1FE13E37-4157-4568-A03F-9F0D00C902B4.jpeg
Hereā€™s what I found so far. Queenie talked to the main chicks sister. We need the sister to call her out or send over some receipts because not only did Tracy know she ran her mouth about the girlfriend. She just told a very different story on live.

Update: I found it. Hereā€™s her ig if anyone wants to message her and let her know what just went down and let her know Tracyā€™s lying and playing the victim. Send her over here and tell her to spill!
39B58297-7035-491F-A173-D148F2DD45CD.jpeg
E37BB83D-4472-4C84-AFD2-5E711EA86606.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 630330Hereā€™s what I found so far. Queenie talked to the main chicks sister. We need the sister to call her out or send over some receipts because not only did Tracy know she ran her mouth about the girlfriend. She just told a very different story on live.
Bro every other post she makes is about some girls man in her DMs, she played herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.