Tracy Dimarco #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole “Corey beats Tara” thing I find suspicious. Not saying they probably didn’t argue / screaming matches, as they both seem to be disturbingly loud and crass, but I don’t believe they physically fought. Why would Raven allow it? Why would her husband, father of two girls - who looks bigger than Corey - stand by and watch him beat a woman? I really really don’t believe the beatings part. I hate having to say that, but if it came from Tara’s and Raven’s mouths that yeah, he did beat her, then I’d believe it. Something seems so off about him putting his hands on a woman, especially Tara who honestly seems like she’d mess him up if he did. And, at some point, wasn’t Tara dating Echo? Around when Skylar was born?
Same, it doesn’t sit right with me. Brothers and sisters fight. I’ve thrown hairbrushes at my brother we were younger. Have they fought and gotten loud, sure. But I highly doubt that Corey beat Tara and Erik & raven sat and watched. And why would tracy pull out a phone to videotape said incident. And again, I don’t know raven but I think she would put her brother in his place if he ever raised his hands towards any women.

Reactions: 25
Here is a link to a new thread… This thread is moving quick and I wanted to get this out here to everybody:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jess said they'll drop the tell-all after "break". Who wants to bet the break was unplanned and they are actually re-recording the "tell-all" now to be more vicious and snide? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s on live crying that she was accused of cheating with a guy who had a girlfriend and she’s saying she didn’t cheat and had no idea this guy she was talking to had a girlfriend. SHES bleeping LYING. I will dig until I find those screenshots from months ago of the girlfriends family member or friend calling Tracy out for it I think on tik tok and she deleted it. She bleeping knew. Every time she gets called out she goes on live with her fake sob stories. You’re going down witch!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She’s seriously crying over the allegations that she cheated on Corey and then found out the guy had a girlfriend the whole time. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She was sitting the complete dark (prob so no one could see her fake crying) going on and on how she’s never cheated and that the guy she was seeing lied to her and he actually had a girlfriend.

At the end (in the pitch black) she said something as if Julian was right there and then she ended it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.