Tracy Dimarco #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see any of this ending well for Tracy. I really don’t. Her behavior is why most mothers lose custody.
Tracy said she left first, she checked out first and she should have left way before Julian was born. What she’s said on her pod cast and her comments section can and will be coming back to bite her hard in the ass.
Do I believe Corey has clean hands in this, no, do I believe that Tracy has a bigger role then she will ever admit, absolutely.
if she was a smart grown woman, she would have shut the hell up a long time ago, but she didn’t. She kept poking the bear.
I really do not see this ending well for Tracy.

ETA: it looks like Corey turned off his comments. Good for him.

Reactions: 22
Anyone know who this is?
Just a heads up, I wouldn’t message this woman asking her anything. This is the same woman that left a comment on Trashy’s tiktok months ago saying something along the lines of “Corey told me the truth that you cheated on him and I have proof” — that triggered Tracy’s IG live meltdown crying about having PerMissI0n from her LayW3r to say what she needed to say. Tracy asked this woman to DM her on Instagram

I tried messaging her on tiktok asking what Corey said but she ignored me. Trashy has since been following her on tiktok and reposted one of her videos on her IG story lmfaooo, because Big T knows damn well whatever Corey said was true so she had to befriend this saddie to keep tabs on her, kiss her ass once in a while and make sure she stays quiet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone pleaseee send this to Corey and Raven ! 😘
Sent to Raven

Just a heads up, I wouldn’t message this woman asking her anything. This is the same woman that left a comment on Trashy’s tiktok months ago saying something along the lines of “Corey told me the truth that you cheated on him and I have proof” — that triggered Tracy’s IG live meltdown crying about having PerMissI0n from her LayW3r to say what she needed to say. Tracy asked this woman to DM her on Instagram

I tried messaging this woman on tiktok asking what Corey said but she ignored me. Trashy has since been following her on tiktok and reposted one of her videos on her IG story lmfaooo, because Big T knows damn well whatever Corey said was true so she had to befriend this saddie to keep tabs on her, kiss her ass once in a while and make sure she stays quiet.
Trust me I’m not messaging any of the delusional saddies

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Shame on all of this, on all accounts (insta, FB, podcast etc). These children have friends and family and futures in schools and sports and jobs...this is all going to tarnish these children's lives FOREVER! The internet does not go away and this is all out there for the world to see for 👏 ev 👏 er 👏. I'm all for Corey putting that bleeping witch in her place...but all I can think of is these poor innocent children 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 629581

If you have to keep saying what a good person you are over and over youre prob not. Surprisingly corey hasnt really said anything...usually people that know their truth dont need to keep saying it aloud. I mean who knows maybe they're both lying we dont know them BUT its just funny tracy needs to keep like affirming to herself shes a good person if she knew she was one she wouldnt need to constantly say it to have people compliment her on it 🙄

Also go learn asl for your son who cares what some randoms on the internet say or think help your son!
Oooooohhhh she doesn’t like what she’s reading here. Boohoo whiner Be a real mother and put your kids needs and wants BEFORE yours. You’re such an immature woman.

Reactions: 15
So why can you say all bad stuff about him but the moment he defends himself you have to act like this. Just sad
Someone throw this in a dm group chat with Corey, Raven and Tara. She’s such a bleep I hope he destroys her.

Unpopular opinion: I feel like the more we send stuff to them, especially Raven the less we r gonna get in return. Unlike Big T, these women have proven time and time again how mature and grown they are. Even Brielle. They've all responded cordially. I don't think sending them stuff is gonna help the cause. I see Raven's responses, she satiates us and moves on. These women know who they're dealing with. They have seen the REAL Tracy in all her glory, the don't appear to need anything more from us. Please don't attack me. I just don't see the satisfaction we seek with this venture. And we can all pretty much agree, Tara is NOT gonna rock that boat come hell or high water.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It irks me how much the both favor Skylar. It is painfully obvious. Unless he's doing it bc she's Tracy's favorite. I doubt it but even still that is somehow worse. Also, absolutely 0 shade to those poor kids but it is jarring to see how they "really" look without all the filters, bells and whistles our fave adds to the mix.
Tbf I've never seen Jayden or Julian get the 'Daddy dates' that Skylar does. It's usually breakfast in a diner that gets posted, but yeah never seen the other 2 get posted

View attachment 629899

Yikes this is getting ugly

Actually this is sad for their kids, I feel bad. I can’t believe parents act like this
Probation officer?!?!?! Wait, what did I miss!?!

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion: I feel like the more we send stuff to them, especially Raven the less we r gonna get in return. Unlike Big T, these women have proven time and time again how mature and grown they are. Even Brielle. They've all responded cordially. I don't think sending them stuff is gonna help the cause. I see Raven's responses, she satiates us and moves on. These women know who they're dealing with. They have seen the REAL Tracy in all her glory, the don't appear to need anything more from us. Please don't attack me. I just don't see the satisfaction we seek with this venture. And we can all pretty much agree, Tara is NOT gonna rock that boat come hell or high water.
I believe Raven responded to a tattler recently and said “I appreciate you keeping me in the loop, keep me posted”

Reactions: 14
Geez, I go to work and now just finished catching up!! Looks like we had a very eventful morning.

Reactions: 13
So why can you say all bad stuff about him but the moment he defends himself you have to act like this. Just sad
HOLY tit. She did NOT just say that about her ex-husband, the father of her children, the man she was once madly in love with!!?? What. A. witch!!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.