Tracy Dimarco #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2862A73A-B5F8-4535-B9CB-7C043EC0C569.jpeg

Yikes this is getting ugly

Actually this is sad for their kids, I feel bad. I can’t believe parents act like this

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Tracy getting all bent out of shape over muthafuckin' pictures 🙄
She will cause herself to have a stroke because as I've said before: they are forever connected because of those kids. There are alot of milestones in their lives to celebrate and Tracy needs to put on her big girl draws and suck it the duck up. There are alot of things in life we don't like having to do. But if she wants healthy, happy kids she needs to get her head outta her ass, get therapy, grow up and learn to co-parent with the man SHE chose to have kids with.
Hear that Tracy ? You chose him !
You mean FOURever connected 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her saddies are un-bleeping-believeable!!!! Are they all there?? Excuse me for referencing this comment, I do not mean anything personal by it whatsoever. During the Trashy/Olivia sonic parking lot fight, Olivia said “Nobody liked you blond, what’s the matter you got tired of being called a Tr**ny?” ... Was that because trashy dresses like a woman and acts like a man? Did people in their circle actually throw that comment around because she’s so manly? Imagine if COREY’s Instagram looked like Tracy’s? Lol imagine if he left her, stopped posting his kids and went on a path of posting half naked or shirtless pics, talking about receiving A1 blowjobs from new women, going out drinking every single weekend, sexual tongue photos, biting his lip in videos and posting every single day about his miserable ex-wife and how horrible she is? Imagine if Corey did what she does. He pretty much only posts about his kids and his Instagram bio reads to be true. Imagine if Tracy’s Instagram bio was “my kids are my life SKY JADE ACE” and she ONLY posted about her kids and being a mother while Corey was doing everything she’s been doing since the separation announcement.

I referenced the jerseylicious comment because I think tracy really has no idea what she walked away from... and I’m not talking about anything else other that Corey being a man that could TOLERATE her bullshit enough to love, protect and marry her. I really don’t think she’s going to find another man who is attractive, strong and patient enough to put up with all of her tit. Find me another man who looks similar to Corey that would have two little white teacup dogs and walk them in a stroller, leopard print all over the house.. all of the matching wardrobe, tacky lifestyle, putting up with all the demands from Tracy, bringing home all of the money, being treated like a child and verbally attacked all the time by your controlling vicious wife, etc...

It’s so mind-blowing how the double standard is actually reversed. She has her saddies wrapped around her finger. She gets away with being a bleep and a deadbeat mother because she plays the role of a man. The saddies are looking at the same exact posts we are... I don’t understand how they don’t see it?! She’s a nasty manipulative witch. THIS TELL-ALL BETTER BE A1 LIKE HER bl0wj0bs 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 39
PEOPLE IN CLUB BADDIE PLEASE KEEP REPORTING BACK ON THE tit SHOW THATS HAPPENING THERE

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He replied on the post with skylar in the white dress that they are his pics lol. This is why I don’t believe anything he says to anyone in dm’s. He lies about pics lol. How can you trust anything he says?

Him and T should just get back together . Those two dummies deserve each other .

Oohhh Tracy’s “cousin” is gonna be in trouble for admitting the kids are also happy with Corey !
It's doesn't matter who took the pic its his child as well. He can claim the pic his child is in who cares who took it!! This witch is beyond petty no wonder Corey wants nothing to do with this Beast🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hell yeah GOOD FOR YOU COREY AND THOSE KIDS!!!! duck her!!! She is an immature child. Who cares who took the pictures.? They are pictures of a child and your supposed to share them with family members/the other parent… Once again it’s not about you Tracy 🙄 stop making it all about your problems and your bullshit!!!!
But good for Corey, taking the highroad and telling Tracy to duck off politely 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's doesn't matter who took the pic its his child as well. He can claim the pic his child is in who cares who took it!! This witch is beyond petty no wonder Corey wants nothing to do with this Beast🤣
I agree it doesn’t matter who took it, that’s why it’s stupid to lie about it.

Reactions: 15
The caption tho … shits getting real and I am hereeeee for it 😂
I get wanting memories of these moments - just this proves he is at least actually interacting with them. And she has the camera in their face once again. She could have asked anybody there to take the pictures 🙄 and I also think they have to have some sort of communication being that he knows the dates and times of the graduations and stuff. IF she really “has them during the week” and sends them to school and is getting that information. Also remember “he texts her and cancels his visits” lol

Reactions: 13
Although I’m not a corey fan, he’s looking gooood again lol needs to fix the hair though, the slicked back look isn’t doing him any favors

It also just occurred to me, I bet part of the reason she was all about being friends with Corey at the beginning of the separation (aside from the fact he was single) was bc she had this other guy lined up, she thought she had the upper hand and won and was going to move on happily ever after .. he was prob hurt by it and all of this brought her joy and kept her wanting to be friends with him. Once Brielle came along and that guy left her, you can tell the spiral she has taken
He’s balding that why he does the slick look now.

Reactions: 13
2DC5102F-D0B1-44DC-83AD-54907DBF7762.jpeg
Pretty sure the only one who has been slandering anyone between these two is you Big T. She runs her mouth and talks SO much tit about him and he what? Posted a photo she took of THEIR child? Responded to someone defending him when her saddies came with their pitchforks? This girl is an actual nut case, Corey should be glad the garbage took itself out.

Reactions: 39
Let Tracy put all her tit out there. Once it goes to the internet, there’s no taking it back. Let her release her “tell all” let her post all the comments and go back and forth with her saddies. The only people that Tracy is going to hurt in the end are Skylar James, Jayden Gene and Julian Chase. HER BABIES. HER CHILDREN. HER “WHOLE WORLD” That’s it. That’s the only ones who are going to end up hurt by Tracy’s goal of making Corey look like tit.

I knew the tit show was coming, I didn’t realize it would be this bad and literally start over some pictures. I hope the Epstein family has buckled up and are bringing a gun to a knife fight. I don’t see this ending well in Tracy’s favor.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.