Tracy Dimarco #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he meant the other pix are his? There was like a video collage and a pic of him at a playground with sky too not just these ones in the white dress šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Tracy needs to stop acting 16 and worrying about instagram she has children who need her
My guess is Tracy sent them to Tara but Tara was most likely there with Tracy. And Tara sent them to Corey but prob doesnā€™t bother saying they are from Tracy. So he just says theyā€™re his not knowing Tracy took them. And if she has Corey blocked he really wouldnā€™t know Tracey posted them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Let Tracy put all her tit out there. Once it goes to the internet, thereā€™s no taking it back. Let her release her ā€œtell allā€ let her post all the comments and go back and forth with her saddies. The only people that Tracy is going to hurt in the end are Skylar James, Jayden Gene and Julian Chase. HER BABIES. HER CHILDREN. HER ā€œWHOLE WORLDā€ Thatā€™s it. Thatā€™s the only ones who are going to end up hurt by Tracyā€™s goal of making Corey look like tit.

I knew the tit show was coming, I didnā€™t realize it would be this bad and literally start over some pictures. I hope the Epstein family has buckled up and are bringing a gun to a knife fight. I donā€™t see this ending well in Tracyā€™s favor.
Itā€™s very sad. She has some serious issues that she is legit flipping out over who took pictures. Why are you getting THAT upset big T? Do you not slander Corey every day? Why the duck are you complaining about him slandering you? Lol

Reactions: 23
Ok no one is ā€œbringing him down a peg or twoā€ and this is such bullshit.

Sheā€™s ridiculous. Sheā€™s been bashing him ever since she found out he was seeing Brielle. She was mad he moved on first. She clearly doesnā€™t have her kids full time or at all unless sheā€™s supervised so to act like they donā€™t have tea to spill on her is crazy.

I guess she feels she has the platform and they donā€™t so they wonā€™t tell on her. Well if she releases this ā€œtell allā€ I hope they give her payback.

Iā€™ve made it clear Iā€™m not a Corey fan but he has kept quiet and the kids so look genuinely happy with him. But we know something is up with the custody. No way she has those kids all together all the time and isnā€™t showing it.

And how did he do his kids wrong? By getting a bee gf? She didnā€™t try hard to coparent at all. Not after he found someone.

My guess is Tracy sent them to Tara but Tara was most likely there with Tracy. And Tara sent them to Corey but prob doesnā€™t bother saying they are from Tracy. So he just says theyā€™re his not knowing Tracy took them. And if she has Corey blocked he really wouldnā€™t know Tracey posted them.
But she didnā€™t post them. Not until after he did and someone said something about it.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
honestly, i know it sounds a little hypocritical but who has the time to slander this poor guy without any actual proof. i know he isnt perfect and i could give two shits about him but the amount of people defending tracy is insane considering how much SHE tells on herself. they are just too dumb to realize.

Reactions: 29
Anyone know who this is?
Haha I was just reading these. I HIGHLY doubt Tracy sent her anything. Sheā€™s trying to scare him which isnā€™t working. They both did tit in their marriage and everyone knows it. Just release the info and call it a day! This has been dragged on for too long.

Reactions: 19
She bashes him over and over and over again and they praise her for it.

He makes one post that isnā€™t even directly anything about her and the Saddietologists flip the duck out on him. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 23
I think this is so sad. All this over pictures of there daughter. They will always remember this wreaking the nice memories of her graduation. If we are seeing this petty crap online god only knows whats been going on behind it. I dont even think there is a secret to this tell all. I think we know it already and thats why it hasnt been on the podcast. It would be an episode of what we already know.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.