Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was going to post this same photo to compliment her. She looks great here, she didn’t even photoshop or blur filter her little stretch marks. I wish she would stop filtering herself so heavily! This is what I would prefer to see, not some made up photoshopped fake facade. Just my opinion.
She’s even hella photoshopped here. She can’t help herself.

Poor Corey is tied to Tracy faurever. How horrific.

She’s gone nuts since the show. Every cast member has glowed up emotionally and psychologically, but Tracy has remained in a permanent teen stage.

Actually filly Giovi has behaved erractically in his instagram posts. He was endearing, charming and dim on the show but harmless. Now he’s so toxic about women! Yet he’s never been in a relationship?
He just needs to admit he’s gay and he’d be happy. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27

KH523

Chatty Member
It’s sad a couple of women in their mid thirties getting drunk sweating over the DJ who’s married w/ a child 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
My excuse is I’m home on my ass suffering from allergies so I have time to post. If I were out with friends the last thing I’d be doing is worrying what other people think of me.

And I still don’t buy she has those kids every night and takes them to school every day. 🙄🙄🙄
Lmfao we apparently struck a nerve!!! My famous line...a hit dog will holler!! All the shit we say and this is what she chooses to post about. Yes Tracy it's quite obvious you didn't have your kids for months whether by choice or not by choice is the only thing we're not sure about. Just because you have them back and are now just posting them you're gonna act like they weren't M.I.A. for the past 6 months or more. What is she gonna do next you ask?? Take a bunch of pics and do shitty ass edits on them, bash her ex, get drunk and talk about scorpios...please your posts are just about as tired as that black cami.

• Heart
  • Haha

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Tell us you read here, without telling us you read here. Oh and I don’t believe that’s her house. Oh and that kid is way too old for bottle at all, but extremely way too old to take a bottle to bed. She needs to get a job with a good dental plan for all the fucked up ahit she’s doing to those kid’s teeth. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Not their fault at all but they will have to pay the price for her laziness.
He looks like he's dressed already for school tomorrow. Maybe this is how she gets the kids ready so quickly. They go to bed with their clothes on for the next day.

Edit: I just saw her pic with the kids eating ice cream i guess he went to bed in today's outfit. SMH she couldn't bathe these kids and wash all the dirt and germs away. 🤢 Tramway pareting 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

steinyheiny

VIP Member
In my opinion - she chose the narrative of how this was going to play out. She is the victim. She is the poor wife who was home being the best mother possible, and her husband stepped out on her. She tried with all her might to fight for the marriage. She even endured abuse because she is this angels from heaven. And now she is a mother of 3 who has no child support and has been doing hard soul searching.
Truth is in the photos. She was a horrible wife. She has been mentally breaking down since the split and since Corey moved on. She does get CS just not what she wants to continue her lifestyle. So she has to ask mommy and daddy to help her.
honestlyit doesn’t matter what Corey does or doesn’t do, it will never be good enough for the queen. She would bash him no matter what. She is not happy with herself, her life or her situation.
She reminds me of my mom. 30 years later she remarried and married a very wealthy man and she was always defining herself as being cheated on.

• Heart
She actually looks really good here with no heavy makeup and not fully edited- you can tell she still blurred her forehead, chin, around lips and one check....the other cheek actually looks unphotoshopped... does anyone else agree?! I don’t get why she can’t just own it and not blur her face at all
👁👄👁 how I’m lookin’ at y’all because as soon as I saw this picture I could not see past that fuckin’ damaged ass skin!! I mean, god damn!! She is going to a one wrinkly old witch. But to those of you ladies who were able to be complimentary, I applaud you cause my petty ass just cannot lol.

• Haha
  • Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
View attachment 598765
Did anyone else see this comment under her video on her IG page…? The one where Sammy + Her are dancing and eating “GrEeK SaLaD” with food hanging out of their mouths and the DJ guy goes “These chicks are so annoying” or whatever lmao 🤣

Newsflash Tracy You and Sammy were the only two dancing in the DJ booth or around the DJ booth besides the old guy who you called your spirit animal… He was definitely talking about you + ya girl there lol 😂 😂
She did say the girl who was dancing sloppy , that would be T:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

flowers918

This was a reeeallyyy long time ago but I remember one time Tracy posted Stephanie and Corey dancing together at a family party. Someone asked if they got along and she said “yes they do and they always gang up on me” joking around. and they are also still friends on facebook. I’m wondering what happened with the whole wedding. I remember she said something like they didn't approve of it but Idk if it was because of her tv lifestyle. She has also said randomly that her brothers are private and don’t like social media it’s not their “thing”. Did she just come up with Dimarco to sound more italian 🤣 I cant. And I’m italian (italian american) if we want to get technical lol

Does anyone remember when they first posted the “statement” she would comment on all his pictures how the kids were excited to see him and she would use like a million exclamation points and she kept saying “we’re still friends”.

Thisiscorny

Why does everyone in her family stand like they don’t want to be standing next to her?
2nd picture is like she purposely put herself in the middle so that her brother and father couldn’t diss her again 🤣
Also, maybe it’s me, but I hope they put away all the personalized items like the tacky pillows and books Tracy makes for her parents... never know what kind of person you’re renting to.
Girl you know she only put herself between two people to make it easier to hide parts of herself. I don’t understand how there are not more unedited pictures of her floating around. I’m sure people that recognize her in public must be blown away by the size of her in reality vs her heavily edited pics.
The whole family looks like they all scream “Maloney rules!” Instead of “O’doyle rules” And if anyone gets the Adam Sandler reference... you’re my kind of person 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

kayceebelle

I have to ask…. Did he mention a difference in appearance between her social media and her in person? 🤭(I’m sorry if this question was already posted 😳)
After he blocked her, his exact words were "everything about her is fake as fuck".

• Wow
  • Haha

notfriends

Chatty Member
Yea.. and always pushing for Jada’s “olive green eyes” 🤦🏻‍♀️
Does anyone remember before Jayden was born Tracy saying so many times that nobody, absolutely nobody, in the history of her family had brown eyes and basically it would be impossible 🙄 for her to have a brown eyed child even tho her baby daddy has brown eyes? Meanwhile her mom’s eyes are brown aren’t they? I remember people would comment about skylar when she was a baby “I wonder if she’ll keep her blue eyes when she’s older” and you could tell it would piss her off and she would get so defensive about how everyone in her family had blue or green eyes and no one had brown eyes. And then Jayden came along with brown eyes and omg did she ever try to convince herself Jayden’s eyes were green. It was so annoying.

• Haha
  • Wow

kayceebelle

Something must have happened because he was defending the shit out of her calling her beautiful shortly after then within less than a week I believe they didn't follow each other anymore or one blocked the other. I was looking at his ig recently and they definitely don't seem like each other's type at all. He actually had made a post talking shit about about people going to the shore and partying memorial day weekend and saying that's not what it's about. It's not there anymore though. There was a few of his other comments here and there I actually gained a little respect for him and think he's too good for her. Lol.

I have to know how'd she sound in the messages without giving your self up? What was the overall vibe? Business, desperate, sexual, cute, weird, etc...?
My guess is he kept up the flirtation for a week and once he realized it was a one time thing he decided to cut his losses. I've quite literally seen him go from cute cute kissy face to insulting and miserable in less than 24 hours.
Messages were pretty normal with some flirtation. Pretty sure he had no clue what jerseylicious even was before speaking with her. He called her a "pretty cool girl" afterwards but like I said...homeboy is FICKLE so that didn't last very long.

• Heart

ECC2020

I agree he’s calm and present with the kids. He’s not uninterested, he’s high lol
Hey if smoking a little weed makes him a calm interested parent 🤷🏻‍♀️. Maybe Tracy should give it a try instead of getting drunk and plopping her kids in-front of the tv so she can go hide in her car or take pics of her ass. When’s the last time any of us saw Tracy playing any type of game with her kids? Lol.

• Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I’m just laughing thinking of her on jerseylicous “My name is Tracy DiMarco” no ... no it’s not lol does Sammy or any of her friends ever tell her how stupid it is that she made up a name 🤣
Lmao!! Plus why is she still using that name from the dam show if she doesn't want herself associated with the show because it gives her ptsd.🙄🤣

• Heart