Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Aaaand here we go with the Corey bashing
Tracy..... Tracy.... Tracy....
remember when you used to brag about how his pull-out game was weak and that’s why you had 3 kids back to back to back? Remember when you used to brag about how hot he was... how good he was in bed... and how you had him locked down because of your A1 blowjobs.... that man... the man that gave you 3 beautiful children... gave you the damn world.... and you go and trash him every chance you get.... even if your saddies bring it up, be the bigger person and say nothing.... but you don’t... you can’t... you’re so addicted to the drama it’s pathetic.... Corey was good until he wasn’t anymore and now you act like he ain’t shit... it says everything about you more than it does about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Maeve001

Just watched taras story, and she has Julian playing with a little drill set. And Tara is going over colors, it appears she also signing. He’s attempting to repeat after her, and he looks calm and happy. I wish that baby had that with the woman who birthed him.
That's because Tara communicates with him. His mother literally SHOUTS at her deaf child. :rolleyes: Tracy put more effort into preparing jello shots this weekend then she does toward effectively communicating with her deaf son. 🤦‍♀️ If that's not telling of her character and moral flaws I don't know what is.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

reggieb64937

It’s not even 9 am and she is already bad mouthing about Corey subliminally. Come on Tracy, before you said the tattoos didn’t have a meaning 🙄
Lol! Omg she definitely did say they meant nothing 😂😂 now the story changes. I’m probably one of the people on here that seems to dislike corey most BUT I will say, that comment is out of line. People say they are the “mother and father” when the other parent is completely absent or abandoned them. Corey does appear to still be in their life so I don’t get where she’s coming from with that? Is she forgetting they just spent an entire weekend with him while she went to party for 5 days straight. If he was so absent from their life, he wouldn’t have taken them. I just don’t get where she gets off saying that, not to mention, her parents appear to do more for those kids then she does so maybe they should be considered the mother and father? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Disney_Mom

7BBEB0BE-864E-4E44-ABB8-CF24AACF526A.jpeg

Did anyone else see this comment under her video on her IG page…? The one where Sammy + Her are dancing and eating “GrEeK SaLaD” with food hanging out of their mouths and the DJ guy goes “These chicks are so annoying” or whatever lmao 🤣

Newsflash Tracy You and Sammy were the only two dancing in the DJ booth or around the DJ booth besides the old guy who you called your spirit animal… He was definitely talking about you + ya girl there lol 😂 😂

• Haha

margaritatime

VIP Member
Who the hell sets an alarm for things you do everyday?????? Do you really need to be reminded you have kids, they have to go to school and be picked up?

She is so not involved with her kids and it shows.
She is not proving anything by setting fake alarms to show us .
That's what she was doing when she was on thr phone standing next to the dj. .

• Haha

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Aaaand here we go with the Corey bashing
Then why did you continue to pop out kids after kid if all 7 years was terrible. That makes you a stone cold idiot big t...but we already know that so it's not surprising.
She must not realize how bad she makes herself look by bashing him so much. He obviously wasn't that bad because you continued to have sex and all the other nonsense posted on the gram. If you did it just to front it also shows how much of a liar you are. Either way you just look dumb Tracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

remi85

VIP Member
Just watched taras story, and she has Julian playing with a little drill set. And Tara is going over colors, it appears she also signing. He’s attempting to repeat after her, and he looks calm and happy. I wish that baby had that with the woman who birthed him.

Reactions: 36

Missliss416

Chatty Member
I have never seen or heard Tracy be genuinly as happy with her kids as she was in her stories in bed with Sammy. She had pure glee, happiness radiating from her. I have followed her for years and have never seen that same excitement or genuine heartfelt happiness of her having fun with her kids. Ever.

Sammy trying on the captain hat with the joke tshirt with a bikini printed on it - she’s totally ripping on the hat 😂 (AS she should🤣)

how much do you wanna bet the girl that sent it to her is gonna cry that she didn’t wear it as promised on MDW lmao

also seeing Tracy all messy drunk at the club, hair a frizzy mess, lip singing to the camera while sticking her tongue out and shaking her saggy flapjacks is giving me LITERALLLL second hand embarrassment.

like honey.. Moms gotta have fun too and I fully support that. But when you ain’t got no job, no man, no custody and no way to communicate with your son.. it’s just flat out embarrassing.

imagine being a guy trying to pick her up at the club.. “so tell me your story what’s your deal? You single?” Big T: I’m 34 divorced with 3 kids and my job is a podcast called bad examples look us up so you can see us begging people to join our paetron for just $4 a month cuz we’re tanking

clearly she’s a hump and dump. But imagine a guy gets curious and decided to listen to the podcast. DAYUMMM I wanna wife her n bring her home to my mom! What a classy role model for her kids to have! Said no guy, ever

also sorry if this is mean, but I know pick me girls like Tracy and 10000% guarantee she invited all her bigger girls to make herself feel better/make sure she’s the hottest one

lastly to end my rant what women in their 30s goto bed with full makeup? Like the only time I used toin my 20s was when I was in my young party stage and was too wasted. Her and Sammy are coherent enough to be able to slab a makeup wipe off their puttied concealer n raccoon eyes. Girlllll(s) do betta 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Missassypants

Chatty Member
No wonder why she darkens her pics...to hide the fupa. All I did was lighten the pic so the shadows are gone..
7325A388-E705-48DF-BD90-F869CB1289A2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Brit0716

I am going to state my opinion and i am sure i am in the minority here - but, i really feel like bashing her for her feelings on COVID is like bashing her for her political view. YOU may not agree with how she feels on it, but doesnt mean she isnt allowed to have her opinion. There is a lot of view points (just like politics) and i think we should stay away from getting into the COVID and politics discussion and keep it to what this thread was about, Big mama and her photoshopping, lying about herself, etc.

COVID is a hotly debated topic and i think it can bring out people's "if you dont think like me, you are wrong" view points and honestly, i come here to escape all that drama.

So i can be bashed, i can be told to shut up, i can handle it, but i just think those should be topics we shy away from
I understand what you’re saying but covid is not politics, it’s an actual virus and I know healthy people that have died from it and some that got it and survived. Being that covid caused me to lose my infant daughter, I can’t help but mention that it’s not an opinion, it’s a disease and she should shut up about it. I’ve never brought up politics but covid is an illness more comparable to having a deaf child that needs medical intervention rather than being like politics. She says the most ignorant things. She’s a giant asshole and o think it’s fine to point out her pure stupidity. No political talk from me but I’m not ignoring her denying something that killed my daughter and hundreds of thousands of others. Lastly, I do respect those that don’t want to hear about the virus anymore and I only comment on it when her dumb ass posts about it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

TheSonicParkingLot

It's little clues like that that really show what the true relationship with her family members is like ;)🧐

It's probs age related receding hairline. Tracy should give her a fringe (bangs) and in general give her a make over. But then she probably wouldn't know much about thinning hair and how to style it.
Stephs hair looks very heat damaged and uncomfortably dry. I guess she’s not following Tbags special Sc0rPi0 hair regimen of LeAvINg In CoNdiTioNer 🥴

this really caught me off guard 😂 ... either she’s pushing her boob into him with EXTREME FORCE. or it’s just a photoshop fail from trying to raise her chest higher with the magical editing app 🤢🥴😂

BDBCE3E0-E7B6-40D7-8E18-B11A1E93E076.jpeg

edit: honestly the family pics are uncomfy to look at and a little sad. I think she definitely has daddy issues. The fact that he always puts his hand in his pocket & won’t put his arm around her is weird to me. He also made a choice to not be there to walk his only daughter down the isle at her wedding... if Corey took a pic and did that to Skylar or Jayden, there would be a bashing war on social media. Also one of the brothers last name isn’t Maloney or Schroeder (or DiMarco lmfaooo) on social media. I feel like this family has so many skeletons. They’re white trash with money and a bunch of C0UnTry ClUb secrets

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Can we please stop arguing about things that aren’t about Tracy?

anyways,Raven read my message. Hasn’t responded yet. Last time she read it and answered a few hours later. We’ll see.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Registeredusername

I seriously, even for HER am SHOCKED she wore that to a wedding. She is the most desperate piece of trash on the planet. This is beyond disgusting and rude. She has zero class whatsoever. All the other guests are going to be talking about her and not in a good way. Way to go Tracy you giant trash bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
Holy H*LL ladies!!! I haven’t been on this thread in forever!!! I thought I’d never catch up! 🤣 Y’all continue to be funny, witty, sarcastic and the holder of the bones and the harsh truth! I love it! I’ve recently returned to work and I’ve been smitten with someone recently (it’s been 5 years since I’ve felt comfortable enough to put myself out there again and I’m lucky enough it happened to be an old friend to re enter my life and I didn’t have to do the whole “21 questions awkward dating stage” again) so between work, my kids and finding time to date.. reality has just been too good to me to dive into anything else!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother’s Day and I hope you all had a nice long weekend too!

Oh and Tracy.. you’re still trashy af.

• Heart
Reactions: 32