Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also to quickly note, how amazing does Olivia blois sharpe look lately! Sis is living her best life in the Hamptons and her style has transitioned from jersey girl to city chic. Tracy could never 🔥
View attachment 601499

she was so ridiculously jealous of her 😌✋🏾✋🏾
Tracy couldn’t put a classy outfit together if her life depended on it. She acts like she’s so fashion forward but she has one look and that’s Amazon chic. That’s it. That’s all she’s got. Cami, duster, whacky shoes. Skin to tight black leggings or a dress that’s stretched to high heavens and cut to fit her. End of Tracy’s ability to dress herself. She can’t transition to business attire, evening wear, cocktail wear. She has no other look even at weddings, showers, holidays, country club, etc it’s all the same trash.
We know she has poor hygiene. Doesn’t wash her face, rewears clothes days in a row, dirty feet in the bed, not showering after beach days. But it’s so sad that she treats her kids the same. Letting their teeth rot and not even changing their clothes or washing them off. She’s disgraceful. Such poor parenting. Of course her kids need bottle for comfort because they can’t even rely on either of their parents to be the consistent adults they desperately need. That has long term effects.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Okay guys LMFAOOOOOO

Tracy: I oNlY pOsT wHaT I wAnT yOu tO sEe

okay so gurl THIS is what you want us to see?!?😂😂😂

Your deaf 3 year old without his hearing aids on and you yelling at him and asking him shit that he clearly can’t hear? While simultaneously feeding him pogo and syrup off paper plates followed by sugary juice chips and egg salad? GURL BYE😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
How is this bitch still out drinking and partying and singing like a 13 year old? I had two drinks last night and woke up with a nasty taste in my mouth. I’m tall on and liquor not a random glass of wine. She’s been drinking non stop since Friday. She really needs help. Tracy, you’re not 21 years old anymore grow tf up!!!
She’s going to be that 40-50 year old washed up “jersey girl” in the bars, hooking up and being sloppy. There’s plenty like her around down the shore in the summer. It’s not appealing at all.

steinyheiny

VIP Member
I am going to state my opinion and i am sure i am in the minority here - but, i really feel like bashing her for her feelings on COVID is like bashing her for her political view. YOU may not agree with how she feels on it, but doesnt mean she isnt allowed to have her opinion. There is a lot of view points (just like politics) and i think we should stay away from getting into the COVID and politics discussion and keep it to what this thread was about, Big mama and her photoshopping, lying about herself, etc.

COVID is a hotly debated topic and i think it can bring out people's "if you dont think like me, you are wrong" view points and honestly, i come here to escape all that drama.

So i can be bashed, i can be told to shut up, i can handle it, but i just think those should be topics we shy away from

• Heart

ECC2020

I know we don’t see the ins and outs of coreys life but the little bit we do see-he seems to have a calm about him when he’s with his kids. He seems to have patience. He also never puts a show on for the camera. He stays in the moment with his children. What we see is usually recorded from Tara and she is all over getting everyone in video. And to me he never seems bothered to be with him kids. I know I saw someone else say once he looks uninterested, but I think that’s not it. I think he’s just always in the moment and not giving two shits about showing off or getting the perfect moment for a camera.

Also, the girls hair always looks greasy. And it dawned on me today. Does anyone remember a long time ago Tracy said when she washes their hair she leaves conditioner in it? She said it just makes their hair so soft and amazing. Makes me wonder if they girls now have build up from it.

• Heart

reggieb64937

I don’t get why she wears leggings all the time with crop tops? That type of outfit is not flattering to the majority of people (myself included) lol. Why not wear high waisted jeans? She wouldn’t even need the fanny pack, leggings are so non forgiving from the front, hence why most people wear them with long tops lol. She would look so good with proper clothes!

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I look at it like this. I'm speaking for myself. I'm not perfect. I am being a mean girl sometimes but idgaf lol. She's nasty and condescending amongst plenty of other things and would have no problem talking shit about anyone. She tries to act like she has no flaws in her looks or will only slightly show one. She's deceiving her fans and giving them unrealistic views from all types of things such as parenting and looks. Possibly she's insecure but she's got this I'm all that and you ain't shit attitude when she speaks to people online and apparently in real life. So I tell her about herself on this platform that she reads and I'm not always nice about it. Tracy you ain't all that. You're a normal chubby chick with large features from head to toe. The other part is that she should embrace her body and have real body confidence that she claims to have. Nothing irritates me more then a liar.
All that being said if she was more forthcoming and not such a condescending bitch I wouldn't be here making fun of her. Sometimes it feels good to bully the bully back. 🤷‍♀️ I know that's petty and she doesn't owe anybody anything but she puts herself out there on a public platform.

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I am going to state my opinion and i am sure i am in the minority here - but, i really feel like bashing her for her feelings on COVID is like bashing her for her political view. YOU may not agree with how she feels on it, but doesnt mean she isnt allowed to have her opinion. There is a lot of view points (just like politics) and i think we should stay away from getting into the COVID and politics discussion and keep it to what this thread was about, Big mama and her photoshopping, lying about herself, etc.

COVID is a hotly debated topic and i think it can bring out people's "if you dont think like me, you are wrong" view points and honestly, i come here to escape all that drama.

So i can be bashed, i can be told to shut up, i can handle it, but i just think those should be topics we shy away from
My thing is, I don’t think she ever formed her own opinion on Covid. Her posts are always reposts of those around her (Echo & Cara being the top people) I don’t think she ever did her own research and made decisions in regards to her research. I personally felt like she jumped on the band wagon of treating the pandemic like it was a major inconvenience in her life. She doesn’t work, so it’s not like she had to worry about loosing her job. She traveled outside the US for pleasure with her children during a peak in cases. She made a fool of herself at a memorial for a friend’s parents who actually died from Covid. She got her hair done during lock down her nails done during lock down and quick fix procedures as soon as they were allowed to open, and she got tattoos and dragged the kids everywhere with her to these places when she had them with her. She at no point weighed the possibility that she may be a carrier and spread it to people who’s systems are too weak to fight the virus. She at no point ever thought about the impact it’s having on other people. Remember when it was the summer and Sammy was working remote and she was bugging Sammy because Sammy was inside working and not laying out in the sun with her? Or what about every time Skylar was remote, she just shipped her off to Tara.
Maybe I feel different because I actually worked with Covid positive people, maybe I feel different because the population I take care of that we were “protecting” suffered the most. Maybe because I saw a lot of people mentally unravel that I look at it differently..
My thing about what she posts about Covid, makes me feel like this whole thing has just been to be on the controversial side for clout, and to seem like a rebel. I feel like if she did get Covid, she would have played it off like it was no big deal the same way the former President did when he and his family got it. The way the kardashians downplayed it and stayed ahead of themselves for Kim’s birthday trip and let it come out on air and nobody was able to post about it calling her out for her recklessness.

that’s just the way I see it, that’s the way I see her, I don’t see her as someone who educates herself to make decisions with other people in mind, I see her as someone who just makes decisions that solely benefit her and are about her.
She would also constantly say she was never going out but her IG posts determined it was all lies. While many people followed the rules to reach the point we are at now of getting back to normal... it’s people like Tracy who are reaping the benefits... while spouting bullshit.
I do agree that Covid is a controversial topic though, but this is just my opinion on Tracy when it comes to Covid.

• Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I don't know what's sadder...the fact that we poke fun at her or she actually looked in the mirror and said yes...
Tracy girl. I'm not hating one bit. That top is not doing you any justice. Lawd...you don't look hot and we're poking fun...you don't have the boobs for this top. This is also not something you wear to a wedding. Even a relaxed wedding. If your goal is to look frumpy and desperate you achieved that. Oyevaye...I actually feel bad for her. This is horrible. Like horrible times 20...she looks like a 40 year old trying to be 21...ooof..

• Heart

jessyka

So you lost about 30 lbs and reshaped your whole body in 1 week ? Sure Jan
Didn’t you know that every time you abandon your kids and go on a five day binge drinking MDW, you come back home 30lbs lighter? I thought everyone knew this. Why else would a single Scorpio mom of 3 under 6 who has her kids 85% of the time, doesn’t receive child support and has an arrow tattoo to prove she’s a mother and father to her kids, suddenly leave them and go on a wild MDW trip?

• Haha

reggieb64937

The way she talks to the kids in her videos is so rough and aggressive “what are you eating kid? Some life you have” lol, she just sounds so rough around the edges. Also, as someone else said, why is she talking to Julian when he has no ears on 😞love how he smacked the camera away lol she had it right in the poor kids face.

TheSonicParkingLot

Omg her dad won't even put his arm around her.😭🤣 check out her brother's Schroeder shirt!!! Lmao. Atleast he recognizes he's not 100% Italian. 💀🤣 what is going on with her thigh to body ratio?? Looks extremely long and disproportionate. Another photoshop fail.
Another sick aspect about this is that this is her family she ditched for years. She also looks extremely happy to not have any kids around. Wonder if that's why she wanted a divorce too. So she could be kidless every other weekend. Wonder if she's getting the kids back today because technically the weekend is over.
Lol
A95AC8B8-6B36-45D8-8F81-259AEC2F6CC2.jpeg
8A71AD3A-5701-4E40-9F3F-F2EAFE2ECD76.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

flowers918

Correct me if I'm wrong because it's been years but isn't Monday the day most adults with responsibilities take it easy and head home on memorial day weekend because kids still have school and people have to work? Wherever they're at seems dead. Wonder if she's getting the kids back tonight..Mrs. I never go out and never get time to myself.
She’s a DJ now 🤣 ... Exactly. But her weekend is not over. She isnt getting the kids back tonight you know that. But “I have them EVERY day” yea okkkk. 🙄
Tara is posting some stories - honestly it looks like a wholesome family get together. The kids are playing and behaving well, Corey is cooking and the adults are Playing with the kids! it’s nice to see. And what’s their mother doing? The dumb lip thing she always does ...

and to the person a few posts ago who was saying she probably doesnt even check in or call or get pics or anything I can 100% see thatn SHE DOES NOT CARE what they are doing as long as they are not with her.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
This was on her tik tok of her having the AUDACITY telling people to get jobs... her “fans” are so corny, I never understood why people take comments not directed to them PERSONALLY. it’s pathetic.
Lol, yeah fun fact. I raise my son solo dolo. You know what my husband pays for? The roof over our heads and utilities.
I pay for daycare, food, clothing, diapers, etc bc I work a real job. Not once will I said I do it by myself bc his father is very much here.

Shes a joke. She wants some praise for raising kids she wanted after she asked for a divorce. Like hunny....when was this raiding kids by myself energy when Corey worked from 4am until 3pm?
Oh whats that? He gave you money so you didnt care if he was around or not. Okay got it.

• Heart
I remember I was thinking the same thing when I saw her comment.

Found it. It was mentioned in a post Staten made.
Aw, not me still reading here as a guilty pleasure after I said goodbye lmfao. I’m just here for the laughs, the posts here always have me cracking up. I love reading satire after long days with work, kids, covid etc. 😂 Lately my oldest wants to be up every night and party with mommy between 1am and 3am, by the time I get this wild one back to sleep I’m wide awake all night! Hubby has tried to take one for the team but the “I want mommy” phase is in full force lol. I wouldn’t change it for the world though, a real mother’s love is unconditional and unmeasurable. We do it because that’s our job <3

it took me a minute to find what I was looking for but this is the post I was thinking about. Sorry it was 2 threads ago lol! I wanted to ask at the time but that was a crazy thread going on with so much.. I didn’t want to post the name in case that person doesn’t want to be shown here but you know who you are! If you want to tell us what that’s about?? Everytime I see renee make a comment lately I think about this 😂😂😂

View attachment 602203

LOL sorry I didn’t see your post above mine before I posted it too. Yes this is what I was thinking about thank you for finding it!
Renee told me about the threads. To be fair, she was defending her in the beginning. However, every conversation has a middle and an end if you know what I meannnn jelly bean.

• Heart
  • Haha

margaritatime

VIP Member
It’s not even 9 am and she is already bad mouthing about Corey subliminally. Come on Tracy, before you said the tattoos didn’t have a meaning 🙄
So now an arrow represents being a mother and father ?????? 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
Let's see how many more times she will change the meaning, because it was not the same when she first got it .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg! Her thigh gap is NOT this wide, her legs are for sure NOT this slim, hell they weren’t this slim yesterday when SHE posted other pictures. She’s like an inflatable balloon who shrinks and inflates daily. And her waist and stomach are not that thin and flat.

Tracy it’s not 4th of July you dipshit! We are honoring a family member who died at 22 with 8 others last July in San Diego. He did more in his short life than you EVER COULD!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

I swear she’s a disgusting piece of excrement.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27