Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I'll bet you Trashy won't repost this picture of Emory & Julian. I wonder if Tara even sends her pictures/videos of the kids...But it's likely Tracy(Tracey?) doesn't ask for them because she doesn't care.
Back to when tracy claims that Julian is so huge. This pic shows him and his cousin the same age and look the same height and weight. Is she in size 6 as well??? I'm sure these kids are wearing 3T or 4T. No where close to a 6T

View attachment 597676

Someones bothered by us again 😝

She went into great detail about grandpa. Funny thing is all these years and she never mentioned this one bit.

Reactions: 27
Also to quickly note, how amazing does Olivia blois sharpe look lately! Sis is living her best life in the Hamptons and her style has transitioned from jersey girl to city chic. Tracy could never 🔥
62341063-2CA9-459A-A85E-0D445C17DBFA.jpeg

she was so ridiculously jealous of her 😌✋🏾✋🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Missliss416

Chatty Member
I don’t bash children but Jayden is the prettiest child. She will also have coreys family genetics. Skylar is pretty in the generic blond blue eyed America way but she’ll be prone to weight gain.

I also find it so cheeky to link sammy as the “best aunt” when Tara had the kids over the weekend and we could see how interactive she was with her nieces and nephew. Definitely a dig 🤦🏽

I wonder if Tracy will find sammy as her bestie when sammy marries and has kids. She doesn’t find sammy threatening in terms of looks and because she’s single? 🥸🥸🥸
agreed. In my opinion I don’t think Sammy wants kids. Judging by her tik toks joking about Plan B, her travel lifestyle and her commenting on lives saying Tbags kids are enough for her and she’s good on kids. I see a lot of myself in sammys comments like that: I love kids, I think they’re cute, I work with kids and love my clients and wantnothing but the best for them.

however I don’t want kids because of my lifestyle. My hubby and I have expensive hobbies (we have ATV’s, go kayaking etc), we love to travel, we have pets, and we both work hard and enjoy coming home to our quiet time. Between work, taking care of the pets, house, and by hubby has 2 nieces which is enough child time for us. Not hating anyone who has kids, just for our lifestyle it’s not something we want. I see Sammy as being the same way, which is why I think T is clinging to her. It’s an escape from other mommy friends so she has an excuse to not have to be around her kids or have the generic child talk catching up on what activities they’re in, etc. She can live her true ratchet kid free life with Sammy, and we all know that’s the life she really wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Thisiscorny

This is why she does this! She compared herself over a dozen times so now when people say she does she says “I don’t see it” so they gas her up even more. The narcissist behavior has no end.
That part ☝🏼

I don’t think she looks “huge” here at all... she looks like a normal person... I don’t understand why she edits and photoshops herself so much.

• Heart

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
I think its so funny, I'm 29 did the Belmar/Manasquan thing from 19 to like 25. Married had kids, grew up. I have some friends who stand in the rain in line to get into d'jais. To me, I just feel sad for them, I love being home with my family and close friends. I love date night and girls nights but I could never leave my children for a holiday weekend. Hell, I never even left my dog. She really thinks she looks cool, Tracy, hunny, go HOME to your kids, I swear you will look so much cooler.

• Heart

notfriends

Chatty Member
9C6DB3D9-A48D-4011-BB66-6FE3F0776514.png
FD412221-9B32-432E-A0AB-9C13F5FEAEFC.png

Those are the saggiest, nastiest, tits I’ve ever seen. It’s shocking to believe those tits belong to a 32 year old 😳 and it’s mind blowing that SHE tells people all the time that she doesn’t need to wear a bra 🤯 Bitch where?! 😱 She needs to save all her money from her hair, nails, lips, and all the other treatments to fix her tits. They’re gross.

• Haha
  • Sick
So I live at the Jersey shore and can confirm about all the renters/summer home owners (who we call Bennys) flocking here MDW and getting wasted. If it was nice weather our beaches would be destroyed by Tuesday with litter. Traffic would be so bad you wouldn’t leave your house. And it’s overall an obnoxious weekend that locals try to avoid because of people exactly like Tracy and Jersey shore cast etc.

• Heart

remi85

VIP Member
Problem is when it comes to custody of kids, the courts are always about "reunification" and bringing kids back to their parents. Usually parental rights are not terminated unless the parents terminate it themselves or the courts deem the parents to be unfit, abusive, etc. So more likely than not, she will always have some type of custody. It takes a lot for the courts to terminate parental custody entirely. But who knows what there is behind the scenes, but enough apparently to have all 3 taken away for some time. Now they only seem to allow her one kid at a time, which is probably a step to getting custody back. However, if any one was to fight to terminate Big Mama's rights, there is plenty of evidence online to support that argument

But all you ever see is one kid at a time! Any time they are together its not when she has them, or someone is there with her~!
now she's filming Julian eat... without ears as she speaks to him but i def think custody arrangements have changed and she's allowed to have them inside her house again. I also wonder if that little cleaning spree she had was for a CPS walk through, before they could re-enter the home. we have been seeing a lot more house and a lot more kids...

Corey is very involved with the kids. He’s seen with them on taras Instagram stories.

Her arrow tattoo isnt some manifestation of “power and strength” as a parent.
It probably just looked cute to her and now she’s using any situation to try and character assassinate her ex 🥱🥱🥱

remember how she didn’t let the mikey situation go and most of us back in the jerseylicous days and as young fans we assumed he was abusive to Tracy. She definitely made it up back then too 🥴.

Tracy used all of coreys settlement pay for thier wedding, he doesn’t owe her anything even if she says he doesn’t “pay” towards the kids.

• Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
It’s not about being a perfect mom. This is your child’s life you dumb bitch
Why is she so obsessed with that woman?

I mean why even use a car seat Tracy. Just throw them in the back seat and go. Fk it right. If they die they die.

Never knew properly installing and using a car seat the right way meant you're perfect.

Amazing how you'll spend time and photoshop to high heavens to try to get what you think is the perfect body but you can't be bothered trying to be what you consider a perfect mom by using proper car seat safety and taking the time to discipline your kids. They're going to end up like reckless turds because of their mother.

She's an idiot.

• Heart

Theweirdone

Who the fuck drinks from a straw like this?!

6B6F2294-7FE5-431B-9E8D-5519E0F1C623.jpeg

Girl you are soooo ratchet. Get it through your thick ass head.

Her fucked up lips look like a labia. You’re nasty big T. Fix your face trashbag.

• Haha
  • Sick
So the only person that im close with whose had WLS drinks heavy and regularly and he’s only 1 year out and down a lot of weight. He stuck to no drinking for a few weeks at most. You CAN drink, you just shouldn’t.

also isn’t it such a miracle that Tracy can be out in this pollen ridden month of May without dying from her allergies but supposedly can’t take her kids anywhere outdoors because her allergies are so bad?

• Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Zoomed in. She looks like a fucking witch and check out those flap jacks
Excuse me while I go barf. She can't be serious. She looks like she belongs on the people of Walmart page. Omg. Lmfao. Jesus take the wheel. What in the flap jack sweet home Alabama trash is going on here!??

• Haha
  • Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
What in the what?!

Between her fuckin family dollar sandals and that thing she calls a shirt I cant tell which is worse. Thats the fuckin ugliest outfit shes worn to date!!! Who the hell wears a shirt like that to a wedding!!! Its not even a nice fabric. It looks like something you wear to the beach. I also love how she cut half her waist on one side of the picture to make it look like she has a really tiny frame. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Please go home and try again. Also have your friends check out your outfit before you leave the damn house I don't understand how this bitch doesnt have friends telling her, her outfit is hideous.

• Heart
  • Haha

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Who the hell sets an alarm for things you do everyday?????? Do you really need to be reminded you have kids, they have to go to school and be picked up?

She is so not involved with her kids and it shows.
She is not proving anything by setting fake alarms to show us .
That's what she was doing when she was on thr phone standing next to the dj. .
I know what time my kids buses come and drop off. i know what time they get let off the bus at after school and most of our lives are so routine that we dont needs to look at the clock. The fact she would need alarms for this stuff goes to show she hasnt done it all year, she hasnt done it for a month. Its all smoke and mirrors.

Keep trying to prove you have the kids tracy because most moms who have their kids dont need alarms for when their kids get on and off the bus. Its a natural routine that we take on.

• Heart