Tracy DiMarco #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t this the year before? Because last year is where she had the duster on while she was on the jet ski and she was with that Worldwide guy and his gf.
No it says may 2020. The jet ski pics and the dollar duster were in September of last year. MDW last year is when she had the get together for her dads 60th birthday at her parents shore house.

I don’t usually have this kind of time to look back but it’s rainy and cold in Jersey today.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really wonder what her parents friends think when they see trashy, bra less, twirling in a circle, lip syncing, with her phone in her face

Reactions: 22
Why does everyone in her family stand like they don’t want to be standing next to her?
2nd picture is like she purposely put herself in the middle so that her brother and father couldn’t diss her again 🤣
Also, maybe it’s me, but I hope they put away all the personalized items like the tacky pillows and books Tracy makes for her parents... never know what kind of person you’re renting to.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does everyone in her family stand like they don’t want to be standing next to her?
2nd picture is like she purposely put herself in the middle so that her brother and father couldn’t diss her again 🤣
Also, maybe it’s me, but I hope they put away all the personalized items like the tacky pillows and books Tracy makes for her parents... never know what kind of person you’re renting to.
Omg her dad won't even put his arm around her.😭🤣 check out her brother's Schroeder shirt!!! Lmao. Atleast he recognizes he's not 100% Italian. 💀🤣 what is going on with her thigh to body ratio?? Looks extremely long and disproportionate. Another photoshop fail.
Another sick aspect about this is that this is her family she ditched for years. She also looks extremely happy to not have any kids around. Wonder if that's why she wanted a divorce too. So she could be kidless every other weekend. Wonder if she's getting the kids back today because technically the weekend is over.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is her mother's maiden name Schroder? Like the brother's (one on the left) jumper?

Reactions: 19
Girl you know she only put herself between two people to make it easier to hide parts of herself. I don’t understand how there are not more unedited pictures of her floating around. I’m sure people that recognize her in public must be blown away by the size of her in reality vs her heavily edited pics.
The whole family looks like they all scream “Maloney rules!” Instead of “O’doyle rules” And if anyone gets the Adam Sandler reference... you’re my kind of person 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No it says may 2020. The jet ski pics and the dollar duster were in September of last year. MDW last year is when she had the get together for her dads 60th birthday at her parents shore house.

I don’t usually have this kind of time to look back but it’s rainy and cold in Jersey today.
Gotcha! Thanks. She’s a hot mess 24/7 so the days run together for me.

Reactions: 15
Is her mother's maiden name Schroder? Like the brother's (one on the left) jumper?
Yes that's her maiden name. Tracy’s grandfather on her mom's side is German. His wife, her grandmother is the Italian one. Tracy is only like 1/4 Italian. I don't think her dad's side has Italian but I'm not sure.

Reactions: 16
Look at how far out she has her knee. She’s a moron.

No one
Absolutely no one
No one in their right mind
Trash: here’s how huh can look trashy like me.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
9F656A76-AAC6-4E6C-AD0C-06CA263229EE.jpeg

Is Sammy also Sicilian?! Lmao!!! They are the exact same color. Which doesn’t make sense - trashy has sPecIaL SiciLian SkiN. 🤣🤣

I need some explanation in the circled areas.

1. Tracy messed up when photoshopping her breasts. She made them uneven.

2. She photoshopped a nice chunk off her backside. Shadows don't lie Tracy.

3. Wtf happened to moms feet. They didn't look like this the other day.
Both photos, her dad would rather keep his hand in his pocket than put his arm around his daughter!!! 😂🤣

Ok it’s good Tara is doing that but lets not forget she once screamed at him to shut the duck up and laughed about it saying he can’t hear me.
I know, and that saddens me. But if we have to pick between the two evils - Tara is better than TRex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg her dad won't even put his arm around her.😭🤣 check out her brother's Schroeder shirt!!! Lmao. Atleast he recognizes he's not 100% Italian. 💀🤣 what is going on with her thigh to body ratio?? Looks extremely long and disproportionate. Another photoshop fail.
Another sick aspect about this is that this is her family she ditched for years. She also looks extremely happy to not have any kids around. Wonder if that's why she wanted a divorce too. So she could be kidless every other weekend. Wonder if she's getting the kids back today because technically the weekend is over.
Lol
A95AC8B8-6B36-45D8-8F81-259AEC2F6CC2.jpeg
8A71AD3A-5701-4E40-9F3F-F2EAFE2ECD76.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
It’s weird how the brothers look so normal and not like fist pumping Jersey Guidos and moms got a five head.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.