Tracy DiMarco #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YuckMouth-Tracy needs a dentist!! witches šŸ¦· molars are black!! Now we know why she consistently chews gum like a cow, sheā€™s covering up the stench!!

76129027-B1A2-48B3-BF0E-D6A5A3E73C25.jpeg

AB49D5AD-14D9-4936-8F97-048A829DB91D.png

• Sick
Reactions: 14
My excuse is Iā€™m home on my ass suffering from allergies so I have time to post. If I were out with friends the last thing Iā€™d be doing is worrying what other people think of me.

And I still donā€™t buy she has those kids every night and takes them to school every day. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
Once again sheā€™s proving she reads here and just canā€™t stay away from us.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
672031ED-154B-4853-BD49-FA3CE477A0E7.jpeg

what about all the evil she has done šŸ¤”

My excuse is Iā€™m home on my ass suffering from allergies so I have time to post. If I were out with friends the last thing Iā€™d be doing is worrying what other people think of me.

And I still donā€™t buy she has those kids every night and takes them to school every day. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
So sheā€™s out having a ā€œgoodā€ time yet sheā€™s reading here while out at the bar šŸ¤”šŸ¤” girl please go see a therapist

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Yeah... you do though .. their names are GiGi and Tata.... addressing it means itā€™s under your skin.... cause she could have gone with any single one and she picked that one. duck all the way off with that one Tracy.
View attachment 596067
This is a hot mess if I ever saw one.
When youā€™re both so drunk but donā€™t know how to just call it a night..... šŸšØšŸšØšŸšØHOT MESS EXPRESS.... COMING IN HOT TONIGHT.... šŸšØšŸšØšŸšØ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have never seen or heard Tracy be genuinly as happy with her kids as she was in her stories in bed with Sammy. She had pure glee, happiness radiating from her. I have followed her for years and have never seen that same excitement or genuine heartfelt happiness of her having fun with her kids. Ever.

Sammy trying on the captain hat with the joke tshirt with a bikini printed on it - sheā€™s totally ripping on the hat šŸ˜‚ (AS she shouldšŸ¤£)

how much do you wanna bet the girl that sent it to her is gonna cry that she didnā€™t wear it as promised on MDW lmao

also seeing Tracy all messy drunk at the club, hair a frizzy mess, lip singing to the camera while sticking her tongue out and shaking her saggy flapjacks is giving me LITERALLLL second hand embarrassment.

like honey.. Moms gotta have fun too and I fully support that. But when you ainā€™t got no job, no man, no custody and no way to communicate with your son.. itā€™s just flat out embarrassing.

imagine being a guy trying to pick her up at the club.. ā€œso tell me your story whatā€™s your deal? You single?ā€ Big T: Iā€™m 34 divorced with 3 kids and my job is a podcast called bad examples look us up so you can see us begging people to join our paetron for just $4 a month cuz weā€™re tanking

clearly sheā€™s a hump and dump. But imagine a guy gets curious and decided to listen to the podcast. DAYUMMM I wanna wife her n bring her home to my mom! What a classy role model for her kids to have! Said no guy, ever

also sorry if this is mean, but I know pick me girls like Tracy and 10000% guarantee she invited all her bigger girls to make herself feel better/make sure sheā€™s the hottest one

lastly to end my rant what women in their 30s goto bed with full makeup? Like the only time I used toin my 20s was when I was in my young party stage and was too wasted. Her and Sammy are coherent enough to be able to slab a makeup wipe off their puttied concealer n raccoon eyes. Girlllll(s) do betta šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Once again sheā€™s proving she reads here and just canā€™t stay away from us.
I donā€™t think she doesn't have custody (but I could be wrong) but she is 100% lying about having them every night .... clearly!!!! And I dont believe the ā€œevery other weekendā€ thing because maybe she forgets that Tara posts too? Tara posts the kids every weekend and during the week which is fine as long they all have an agreement that the kids can be posted on social media which CLEARLY is ok with Tracy because she uses them for that lol. she even has said julian stays at Gigiā€™s one night sooo you donā€™t have them ā€œevery nightā€ tracy. She is such a liar.
She always justifies why too, like ā€œbecause I wont make it to pick up the the girlsā€ just stop šŸ™„. She makes an excuse for everything like she is always out or at home or in the car we KNOW when the kids arnt there which is most of the time ... again like I said in my other post I think she gets anxious when she has to be with them. I get it moms need help thatā€™s fine but why not just admit it?
we all know, and she keeps just lying .... itā€™s just a ongoing cycle.
I also donā€™t see much wrong with Tara taking them out or giving them baths sometimes I have nieces and nephews too and I have done that and had them stay over my house but itā€™s from the heart because I treat them as my own so I get that part. Maybe Corey does it I mean none of really know what goes on inside ... again, not defending him 100% I don't know him personally - but I will say and this is just my observation, that when they take the kids out he is there. He could make Tara take them and stay home but he goes too.
and I have seen in stories him interacting with them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
DEAR TRAY & SAMMY::: START WASHING YOUR FACE BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP! TAKE THE MAKEUP OFF!! STOP BEING LAZY!!! IT LITERALLY TAKES 5 MINS TO WASH, TONE & MOISTURIZE!! YOUR SKIN WILL THANK YOU ONE DAYšŸ’ÆšŸ’Æ

SINCERELY,
TAKING CARE OF YOUR SKIN IN YOUR 30ā€™sšŸ˜˜

PS. My fam has always called the ā€œout of townersā€ aka PA & NY while down the shore SHOOBIES. Iā€™ve heard others refer to them as Bennyā€™s too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she post dozens of videos of herself singing and dancing? Itā€™s so embarrassing lol

Reactions: 24
That's a crappy photo patching job. No ones flab hangs over their pants all warped like that.
Also, when did she get her nipple pierced? Did Echo do it for her? šŸ¤Ø
No, she pierced it herself with a screwdriver or something šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
DEAR TRAY & SAMMY::: START WASHING YOUR FACE BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP! TAKE THE MAKEUP OFF!! STOP BEING LAZY!!! IT LITERALLY TAKES 5 MINS TO WASH, TONE & MOISTURIZE!! YOUR SKIN WILL THANK YOU ONE DAYšŸ’ÆšŸ’Æ

SINCERELY,
TAKING CARE OF YOUR SKIN IN YOUR 30ā€™sšŸ˜˜

PS. My fam has always called the ā€œout of townersā€ aka PA & NY while down the shore SHOOBIES. Iā€™ve heard others refer to them as Bennyā€™s too.
Bennyā€™s comes from BAYONNE, ELIZABETH, NEWARK, NY. When people used to take the train to shore towns from those places on the weekends their tickets would have BENNY stamped on it. Just a little history lol

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That's a crappy photo patching job. No ones flab hangs over their pants all warped like that.
Also, when did she get her nipple pierced? Did Echo do it for her? šŸ¤Ø
Tracy said it was done with a screwdriver by Tara. She said she was numb to the whole thing and even asked Tara if it was in or something (HOW bleeping DRUNK WERE YOU THAT THIS HAPPENED!?!?)
Why does she post dozens of videos of herself singing and dancing? Itā€™s so embarrassing lol
because she thinks sheā€™s some 20 year old who snuck into somewhere sheā€™s not supposed to be.

I donā€™t think she doesn't have custody (but I could be wrong) but she is 100% lying about having them every night .... clearly!!!! And I dont believe the ā€œevery other weekendā€ thing because maybe she forgets that Tara posts too? Tara posts the kids every weekend and during the week which is fine as long they all have an agreement that the kids can be posted on social media which CLEARLY is ok with Tracy because she uses them for that lol. she even has said julian stays at Gigiā€™s one night sooo you donā€™t have them ā€œevery nightā€ tracy. She is such a liar.
She always justifies why too, like ā€œbecause I wont make it to pick up the the girlsā€ just stop šŸ™„. She makes an excuse for everything like she is always out or at home or in the car we KNOW when the kids arnt there which is most of the time ... again like I said in my other post I think she gets anxious when she has to be with them. I get it moms need help thatā€™s fine but why not just admit it?
we all know, and she keeps just lying .... itā€™s just a ongoing cycle.
I also donā€™t see much wrong with Tara taking them out or giving them baths sometimes I have nieces and nephews too and I have done that and had them stay over my house but itā€™s from the heart because I treat them as my own so I get that part. Maybe Corey does it I mean none of really know what goes on inside ... again, not defending him 100% I don't know him personally - but I will say and this is just my observation, that when they take the kids out he is there. He could make Tara take them and stay home but he goes too.
and I have seen in stories him interacting with them.
Last weekend was her weekend and if I remember correctly there was not a single picture of the kids at all over the weekend.... but yet there were a bunch during the week? Also this was coming off the heels of it coming out that her parents have a type of legal guardianship of Julian which is speculated that this also applied to Skylar and Jayden as well..... so Tracy ramped up the ā€œLook at me, Look at me, Iā€™m such a good mom!ā€ Card.... meanwhile Skylar, Jayden and Julian looked like none of them were bathed. They looked disheveled, Skylar was wearing the dress Jayden wore the day before (it also looked like it was too small for her so it may have really been Jaydenā€™s dress) her videos of Julian after school, poor kid looked like he just wanted a nap and thereā€™s Tracy with a camera all in his face. He had his ā€œearsā€ off a lot and she was yelling at him.... the witch is a certified nut job. Her saddies gas her up like sheā€™s worlds greatest mom.... yet those kids look like theyā€™ve been through the ringer with her.... but not with anybody else..... Tracy gets wet reading the comments about how sheā€™s such an amazing mother and whatever other tit her saddies write in the comments.... I will never believe that she has those kids full time anymore..... she lives eats and breathes around her social media.... those kids are a prop at this point and usually ramped up in posts when she needs money..... she needs mental help.

Skylar and Jayden stay with Corey at Ravenā€™s house on Coreyā€™s weekend, there has not been one time where those kids were in the same clothes from the day before nor looked like they were not bathed or fed properly. While Iā€™m sure a lot of that has to do with Raven, I donā€™t think she nor her husband would let Corey get away with not being on Daddy Duty while the girls are there.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
4BEFEDC4-5141-4BCA-960B-FA7B98CC39B4.jpeg

I donā€™t think this was already posted but I just found this comment on her TikTok. The TikTok of her new shower update to make her feel like sheā€™s in vacation mode or whateverā€¦ Apparently sheā€™s not moving for another 6 months because she canā€™t find a place. Honestly, I believe it because I know a lot of people whoā€™ve had a very hard time trying to move and rent no due to COVID. However if he was smart she wouldā€™ve been working on this weeks or months ago!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.