Tracy DiMarco #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does everyone in her family stand like they don’t want to be standing next to her?
2nd picture is like she purposely put herself in the middle so that her brother and father couldn’t diss her again 🤣
Also, maybe it’s me, but I hope they put away all the personalized items like the tacky pillows and books Tracy makes for her parents... never know what kind of person you’re renting to.
Her father is probably silently crying thinking “I paid for beauty school and my daughter can’t even do her hair nice for my friggen birthday”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I need some explanation in the circled areas.

1. Tracy messed up when photoshopping her breasts. She made them uneven.

2. She photoshopped a nice chunk off her backside. Shadows don't lie Tracy.

3. Wtf happened to moms feet. They didn't look like this the other day.
She pushed her one boob towards the middle to make her body look smaller but it looks stupid AF

Reactions: 16
I’m just laughing thinking of her on jerseylicous “My name is Tracy DiMarco” no ... no it’s not lol does Sammy or any of her friends ever tell her how stupid it is that she made up a name 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m just laughing thinking of her on jerseylicous “My name is Tracy DiMarco” no ... no it’s not lol does Sammy or any of her friends ever tell her how stupid it is that she made up a name 🤣
Lmao!! Plus why is she still using that name from the dam show if she doesn't want herself associated with the show because it gives her ptsd.🙄🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I need some explanation in the circled areas.

1. Tracy messed up when photoshopping her breasts. She made them uneven.

2. She photoshopped a nice chunk off her backside. Shadows don't lie Tracy.

3. Wtf happened to moms feet. They didn't look like this the other day.
Daaaamn, Skylar looks just like her grandaddy lol

Reactions: 13
Maybe she has the Gastric Ballon done. It’s minimally invasive and lasts about six months. No surgical cutting, done with a camera down the throat into the stomach. You can still drink alcohol, but need to follow other rules like no seltzer. Costs about 7,000. So, I can see her giving Corey the bill versus a 40,000 hospital surgical procedure.
I’ve never heard of that one, but that would totally make sense.

Reactions: 11
Tracy..... Tracy.... Tracy....
remember when you used to brag about how his pull-out game was weak and that’s why you had 3 kids back to back to back? Remember when you used to brag about how hot he was... how good he was in bed... and how you had him locked down because of your A1 blowjobs.... that man... the man that gave you 3 beautiful children... gave you the damn world.... and you go and trash him every chance you get.... even if your saddies bring it up, be the bigger person and say nothing.... but you don’t... you can’t... you’re so addicted to the drama it’s pathetic.... Corey was good until he wasn’t anymore and now you act like he ain’t tit... it says everything about you more than it does about him.
Pull out game was weak - again putting the pregnancies on him and blaming him. She wasn’t an idiot so she knew what was going to happen. But I guess it’s always Corey’s fault.
And did I remember correctly that after Jayden they went away on a vacation and she said she was going to come back pregnant and low and behold she did ?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 597216View attachment 597217View attachment 597218View attachment 597219

While tracy is worried about making jello shots for days the epstiens step up and take those kids out. And look im sure tara and corey are far from perfect but at least they spend time with those kids and try. Tracy literally posts her kids in boutique ish for the free clothes and then uses them to make videos about moms needing a break. 😒 and i know tara prob posted videos of corey for us but no matter what else he might be at least hes there and not on his phone and maybe he is a weekend dad but at least hes there. Tracy is selfish af. Shes only happy when the kids are with someone else. Another tattler pointed it out and its soo true she never looks as happy as when shes partying. She should never have had kids let alone three in such fast succession

Tara literally is teaching him to speak and sign meanwhile tracy videos herself talking to him when he has no ears on and hes not even looking 🤦🏻‍♀️
🙋🏻‍♀️ Hey girl hayyyy! I was the tattler who pointed out Big T never looks as happy with her kids as she does with Sammy/out stroking her ego. Which just gave me another moment of realization..

All of the childless weekends, sleepover with Sammy after partying nights, girls trips, I have never, ever heard her say she misses her kids. Not once.

all we hear is how she’s so happy to get a “break” and not deal with whining and fighting.

I bet she doesn’t even call them over the weekend to check up on them. It’s def a strict drop off at this time pick up at this time situation.

I can see the kids maybe wanting to call mommy and Big T seeming half ass interested then rushing them off the phone “ok mommy’s busy guys have fun see you Sunday” *click*

also I agree w the other tattler who’s curious about how drop off/pick up goes? Is it through Tara? It’s weird though cause they’re not following each other on SM. I’d almost bet money GiGi goes to drop them off cuz TBag is too petty to put any indifferences aside for her children’s other side of the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
🙋🏻‍♀️ Hey girl hayyyy! I was the tattler who pointed out Big T never looks as happy with her kids as she does with Sammy/out stroking her ego. Which just gave me another moment of realization..

All of the childless weekends, sleepover with Sammy after partying nights, girls trips, I have never, ever heard her say she misses her kids. Not once.

all we hear is how she’s so happy to get a “break” and not deal with whining and fighting.

I bet she doesn’t even call them over the weekend to check up on them. It’s def a strict drop off at this time pick up at this time situation.

I can see the kids maybe wanting to call mommy and Big T seeming half ass interested then rushing them off the phone “ok mommy’s busy guys have fun see you Sunday” *click*

also I agree w the other tattler who’s curious about how drop off/pick up goes? Is it through Tara? It’s weird though cause they’re not following each other on SM. I’d almost bet money GiGi goes to drop them off cuz TBag is too petty to put any indifferences aside for her children’s other side of the family.
Im almost positive Tara drives to pick them up and drives to drop them off, only 1 time did Tracy ever show herself driving to the island to pick them up, and she seemed genuinely annoyed and angry by it.
Tracy has never once mentioned missing her kids. Not even when they went on trips with Tracy’s parents. She’s shared pictures sent to her, but never anything like counting down days until they come back, or anything.
It’s one thing to love your kids but hate parenting... but I honestly feel like she doesn’t even love those kids, and that breaks my heart more than anything.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I know we don’t see the ins and outs of coreys life but the little bit we do see-he seems to have a calm about him when he’s with his kids. He seems to have patience. He also never puts a show on for the camera. He stays in the moment with his children. What we see is usually recorded from Tara and she is all over getting everyone in video. And to me he never seems bothered to be with him kids. I know I saw someone else say once he looks uninterested, but I think that’s not it. I think he’s just always in the moment and not giving two shits about showing off or getting the perfect moment for a camera.

Also, the girls hair always looks greasy. And it dawned on me today. Does anyone remember a long time ago Tracy said when she washes their hair she leaves conditioner in it? She said it just makes their hair so soft and amazing. Makes me wonder if they girls now have build up from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know we don’t see the ins and outs of coreys life but the little bit we do see-he seems to have a calm about him when he’s with his kids. He seems to have patience. He also never puts a show on for the camera. He stays in the moment with his children. What we see is usually recorded from Tara and she is all over getting everyone in video. And to me he never seems bothered to be with him kids. I know I saw someone else say once he looks uninterested, but I think that’s not it. I think he’s just always in the moment and not giving two shits about showing off or getting the perfect moment for a camera.

Also, the girls hair always looks greasy. And it dawned on me today. Does anyone remember a long time ago Tracy said when she washes their hair she leaves conditioner in it? She said it just makes their hair so soft and amazing. Makes me wonder if they girls now have build up from it.
I agree with you! Even when Tara is recording and Corey is in the background not knowing, he is interacting with the kids and looks like he likes spending time with them. The kids also look happy!
I just don’t get it when they are with Tracy they act out, everything is forced, she is checked out and has no interest because she has to “watch them”. It’s just about appearance with the clothes to promote or the “swag” none of which is a priority. i think she gets anxious when someone is busy and can’t watch them if you need help that’s ok! Like that live that night opened my eyes she should have Never continued and had all that filmed - she should have told them she couldn't do it, I think she didnt want to because of the subject being mental health which is So important but when you actually have helpful information to share about it! I think her parents were busy or something so she had to be alone with them and was miserable.
That’s why I don’t buy when she says stuff like she is always with them and she bathes them every night and puts them to bed ... no. Also the school pics are all out of order so that’s not a daily routine.
And how do you have them every day when you are posting all those weekends drinking and out with Sammy. Which again many of us on here agree a night out every once in a while is fine and respectable but that’s not the case. She just lies and contradicts everything 🙄.

also just to add - I think that if half the stuff on here that she reads really was not true she would get WAY more defensive over it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t see how any mother can go on a 3-4 day bender drinking and partying all day everyday without their kids at her age. She truly is stuck in her early 20s and won’t ever grow up. Filming herself constantly as she’s partying is so cringeworthy. I’m sure everyone who’s watching her IRL is laughing at her. It would be one thing if she actually had her kids full time and wanted some ‘mommy time’ for a mini vaca, but she has more breaks than she’ll EVER let on to or acknowledge (even though she literally exposes herself by constantly posting hair nails evoke tv show marathons etc).
i also am curious how drop offs go, and even how these arrangements are made. She really must have given Tara some sort of sob story to take the kids for a 4day weekend, it didn’t just conveniently become coreys/mama Tara’s weekend lol. I imagine herbullying them into taking the kids ‘I NeeD a BrEaK me aNd SaMMy alWaYs PaRtY oN MDW’ it’s sad how much of a priority partying is for her. Not even crappy weather cancelled her plans.
She stopped posting after the family pics on her dads bday and the stupid video of herself dancing to her dad playing the piano. I hope someone told her to put the bleeping phone down and be in the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Imagine how his life is quiet without Tracy sharing his bed! Imagine! Daily life with her must be horrible. Noisy, Dirty....

Omg her dad won't even put his arm around her.😭🤣
It's little clues like that that really show what the true relationship with her family members is like ;)🧐

Stress and booze...

Lmfao I didn't want to say it but yikes on that 5 head..🤣
It's probs age related receding hairline. Tracy should give her a fringe (bangs) and in general give her a make over. But then she probably wouldn't know much about thinning hair and how to style it.

Last edited:
It's little clues like that that really show what the true relationship with her family members is like ;)🧐

It's probs age related receding hairline. Tracy should give her a fringe (bangs) and in general give her a make over. But then she probably wouldn't know much about thinning hair and how to style it.
Stephs hair looks very heat damaged and uncomfortably dry. I guess she’s not following Tbags special Sc0rPi0 hair regimen of LeAvINg In CoNdiTioNer 🥴

this really caught me off guard 😂 ... either she’s pushing her boob into him with EXTREME FORCE. or it’s just a photoshop fail from trying to raise her chest higher with the magical editing app 🤢🥴😂

BDBCE3E0-E7B6-40D7-8E18-B11A1E93E076.jpeg

edit: honestly the family pics are uncomfy to look at and a little sad. I think she definitely has daddy issues. The fact that he always puts his hand in his pocket & won’t put his arm around her is weird to me. He also made a choice to not be there to walk his only daughter down the isle at her wedding... if Corey took a pic and did that to Skylar or Jayden, there would be a bashing war on social media. Also one of the brothers last name isn’t Maloney or Schroeder (or DiMarco lmfaooo) on social media. I feel like this family has so many skeletons. They’re white trash with money and a bunch of C0UnTry ClUb secrets

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Stephs hair looks very heat damaged and uncomfortably dry. I guess she’s not following Tbags special Sc0rPi0 hair regimen of LeAvINg In CoNdiTioNer 🥴
Lol funny thing is Tracy has said on BE that she learned the conditioner trick from none-other than Stephanie Maloney herself.

• Haha
I think she used dimarco to protect her family. But I agree, admit it and stop pushing the ‘Sicilian agenda’. It’s old and worn out when everyone knows the truth.

Reactions: 23
BD0443F7-F54E-4B30-9325-FA3AA3F37D6F.jpeg

Oh no! How will I ever survive the week without Tracy telling me all about her A1 head-game and how many guys are in her inbox. I need the sex tips so I can keep my man out of her DMs. Ughhh.

😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.