Tracy DiMarco #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was on her tik tok of her having the AUDACITY telling people to get jobs... her “fans” are so corny, I never understood why people take comments not directed to them PERSONALLY. it’s pathetic.
Lol, yeah fun fact. I raise my son solo dolo. You know what my husband pays for? The roof over our heads and utilities.
I pay for daycare, food, clothing, diapers, etc bc I work a real job. Not once will I said I do it by myself bc his father is very much here.

Shes a joke. She wants some praise for raising kids she wanted after she asked for a divorce. Like hunny....when was this raiding kids by myself energy when Corey worked from 4am until 3pm?
Oh whats that? He gave you money so you didnt care if he was around or not. Okay got it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If I were at a club with one of my friends who is “a busy mom of 3 kids who has them all of the time and never gets a break” stayed on her phone recording at the club I would ask her to put it down and be present in the moment since she doesn’t get a lot of me time and never gets to go out.

Reactions: 32
This was on her tik tok of her having the AUDACITY telling people to get jobs... her “fans” are so corny, I never understood why people take comments not directed to them PERSONALLY. it’s pathetic.
Does she seriously consider posting on social media a job?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s out partying and posts this in between her stories at the bar…. Girllll you’re supposed to be out there having fun and you can’t stop thinking about tattle 😘
Took me a while to understand what she wrote.
eNgLiSh Is Hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My excuse is I’m home on my ass suffering from allergies so I have time to post. If I were out with friends the last thing I’d be doing is worrying what other people think of me.

And I still don’t buy she has those kids every night and takes them to school every day. 🙄🙄🙄
Imagine being so obsessed and pressed about a website that even on your vacation and time off from “Mommin so hard”, you feel the need to check on us and post this to your stories!!!! Lmao 🤣 Unbothered? Not even close hun! You’re so pressed it’s hilarious! Going out to a bar with your friends and still feeling the need to check on Tattle life! 😂 Admit it - your a fan cause you know what we say & often speculate is the truth. 🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My excuse is I’m home on my ass suffering from allergies so I have time to post. If I were out with friends the last thing I’d be doing is worrying what other people think of me.

And I still don’t buy she has those kids every night and takes them to school every day. 🙄🙄🙄
Lmfao we apparently struck a nerve!!! My famous line...a hit dog will holler!! All the tit we say and this is what she chooses to post about. Yes Tracy it's quite obvious you didn't have your kids for months whether by choice or not by choice is the only thing we're not sure about. Just because you have them back and are now just posting them you're gonna act like they weren't M.I.A. for the past 6 months or more. What is she gonna do next you ask?? Take a bunch of pics and do crappy ass edits on them, bash her ex, get drunk and talk about scorpios...please your posts are just about as tired as that black cami.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Lmfao we apparently struck a nerve!!! My famous line...a hit dog will holler!! All the tit we say and this is what she chooses to post about. Yes Tracy it's quite obvious you didn't have your kids for months whether by choice or not by choice is the only thing we're not sure about. Just because you have them back and are now just posting them you're gonna act like they weren't M.I.A. for the past 6 months or more. What is she gonna do next you ask?? Take a bunch of pics and do crappy ass edits on them, bash her ex, get drunk and talk about scorpios...please your posts are just about as tired as that black cami.
Facts! Let her know sis! Mic drop 🎤 💥

Reactions: 12
The irony is she also had a restaurant job. On her podcast, she mentioned working for a restaurant that was a wedding venue 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The irony is she also had a restaurant job. On her podcast, she mentioned working for a restaurant that was a wedding venue 🤷🏼‍♀️
Big Mama T - the biggest hypocrite ever. She doesn’t do a damn thing but yeah, sure Jan…you and your “4 JoBs faurever” ♏ 🧿

• Haha
Reactions: 20
AAA8AE54-EFA6-473B-9CF1-0B560437ABA8.jpeg

I just don’t see how it would be possible for to have had WLS and be drinking like a fish.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 596514
I just don’t see how it would be possible for to have had WLS and be drinking like a fish.
She isn’t acting like her usual “Tequila Tracy” I don’t think she is really drinking. I didn’t think so at the last thing she posted when she was drinking. I saw the Jell-O shots but she could have made some without.

Reactions: 14
She isn’t acting like her usual “Tequila Tracy” I don’t think she is really drinking. I didn’t think so at the last thing she posted when she was drinking. I saw the Jell-O shots but she could have made some without.
I agree - she's def not drinking like she normally does. I said it in the last thread - I don't think there's alcohol in whatever she's drinking. She totally had the surgery.

Reactions: 10
Let's just say for a minute she makes okay money from all her hustles because that's what it is, it's not really a job or work, what is she going to do as she ages? Is she going to be 50 and still posting and editing thirst traps and promoting stupid products? I'm sure she doesn't have a 401k or any type of savings for that matter. State issued health insurance. I'm just picturing this 50 year old drunkin still single slob posting merica pics from her parents shore house porch in a tube top without a bra.🤮🤣😭🤣
Being a half ass no purpose influencer is not sustainable "work."

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree - she's def not drinking like she normally does. I said it in the last thread - I don't think there's alcohol in whatever she's drinking. She totally had the surgery.
I don’t think it’s WLS..... I think she may have actually got that hernia fixed..... the recovery diets and down time are very very similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.