Tracy DiMarco #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol neither of her parents aged well. Her mom def has a 5 head as someone said lol and she just looks old/tired. Her dad kinda has a flat face for lack of a better description 🤣. Not sure where her hot brother came from lmao!

Reactions: 14
Tracy and her mother have not aged well.... at all.... it’s kinda sad really.
As the old saying goes… Like mother like daughter! Looks like they both have spent way too much time out in the sun 🌞 and like they don’t take off their makeup or have a proper CONSISTENT skin care routine. And no…. Botox does not count Tracy lol 😂

Stress and booze...

Lmfao I didn't want to say it but yikes on that 5 head..🤣
Oooooo good point! 👍🏼 I totally forgot about all the booze! That is definitely another factor in why Tracy and her mother both look like aged knock off Louis Vuitton handbags

She did a wonky wrist 🤣
Great catch Queenie! I love how these photos look totally different from the ones she posted just yesterday. I also love how these photos look different than the screenshot pics that you all caught of her on her IG story I’m assuming. Same dress and everything. Where do your waist go babii girl? Where is those their arms? She’s the queen of insecurity and photoshopping.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
43328903-74A6-474D-B188-56CFABE46B63.jpeg
A0D1E47E-AD88-4D3D-B302-6091292D47EA.jpeg
4C2A458E-4E8B-4E72-82E9-FC6842F6B535.jpeg
083C524F-EA8B-43DF-8FB4-D7D13C0E36C8.jpeg

While tracy is worried about making jello shots for days the epstiens step up and take those kids out. And look im sure tara and corey are far from perfect but at least they spend time with those kids and try. Tracy literally posts her kids in boutique ish for the free clothes and then uses them to make videos about moms needing a break. 😒 and i know tara prob posted videos of corey for us but no matter what else he might be at least hes there and not on his phone and maybe he is a weekend dad but at least hes there. Tracy is selfish af. Shes only happy when the kids are with someone else. Another tattler pointed it out and its soo true she never looks as happy as when shes partying. She should never have had kids let alone three in such fast succession

Tara literally is teaching him to speak and sign meanwhile tracy videos herself talking to him when he has no ears on and hes not even looking 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
As the old saying goes… Like mother like daughter! Looks like they both have spent way too much time out in the sun 🌞 and like they don’t take off their makeup or have a proper CONSISTENT skin care routine. And no…. Botox does not count Tracy lol 😂

Oooooo good point! 👍🏼 I totally forgot about all the booze! That is definitely another factor in why Tracy and her mother both look like aged knock off Louis Vuitton handbags

Great catch Queenie! I love how these photos look totally different from the ones she posted just yesterday. I also love how these photos look different than the screenshot pics that you all caught of her on her IG story I’m assuming. Same dress and everything. Where do your waist go babii girl? Where is those their arms? She’s the queen of insecurity and photoshopping.
Idk if anyone has ever watched “kids in the hall” back in the day on Comedy Central but Steph looks like the character the chicken lady... 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Aaaand here we go with the Corey bashing
Then why did you continue to pop out kids after kid if all 7 years was terrible. That makes you a stone cold idiot big t...but we already know that so it's not surprising.
She must not realize how bad she makes herself look by bashing him so much. He obviously wasn't that bad because you continued to have sex and all the other nonsense posted on the gram. If you did it just to front it also shows how much of a liar you are. Either way you just look dumb Tracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Idk if anyone has ever watched “kids in the hall” back in the day on Comedy Central but Steph looks like the character the chicken lady... 🥴
LMAO I’m screaming! I remember the Chicken Lady 🐓 🤣 🤣 😂 thank you! You just made my Sunday evening hahahahahha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
LMAO I’m screaming! I remember the Chicken Lady 🐓 🤣 🤣 😂 thank you! You just made my Sunday evening hahahahahha
I didn’t want to post it but I’ve had a few glasses of wine and i don’t care if I hurt someone’s feelings 😂 you’re so welcome girl! I picture her with the squawking voice too!

Reactions: 11
Aaaand here we go with the Corey bashing
Tracy..... Tracy.... Tracy....
remember when you used to brag about how his pull-out game was weak and that’s why you had 3 kids back to back to back? Remember when you used to brag about how hot he was... how good he was in bed... and how you had him locked down because of your A1 blowjobs.... that man... the man that gave you 3 beautiful children... gave you the damn world.... and you go and trash him every chance you get.... even if your saddies bring it up, be the bigger person and say nothing.... but you don’t... you can’t... you’re so addicted to the drama it’s pathetic.... Corey was good until he wasn’t anymore and now you act like he ain’t tit... it says everything about you more than it does about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This was a reeeallyyy long time ago but I remember one time Tracy posted Stephanie and Corey dancing together at a family party. Someone asked if they got along and she said “yes they do and they always gang up on me” joking around. and they are also still friends on facebook. I’m wondering what happened with the whole wedding. I remember she said something like they didn't approve of it but Idk if it was because of her tv lifestyle. She has also said randomly that her brothers are private and don’t like social media it’s not their “thing”. Did she just come up with Dimarco to sound more italian 🤣 I cant. And I’m italian (italian american) if we want to get technical lol

Does anyone remember when they first posted the “statement” she would comment on all his pictures how the kids were excited to see him and she would use like a million exclamation points and she kept saying “we’re still friends”.

Reactions: 27
The post about Tracy not being able to have seltzer’s is the first time I’ve actually thought she had weight loss surgery . A few people I know had it; and they couldn’t drink anything carbonated for years .
Maybe she has the Gastric Ballon done. It’s minimally invasive and lasts about six months. No surgical cutting, done with a camera down the throat into the stomach. You can still drink alcohol, but need to follow other rules like no seltzer. Costs about 7,000. So, I can see her giving Corey the bill versus a 40,000 hospital surgical procedure.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This was a reeeallyyy long time ago but I remember one time Tracy posted Stephanie and Corey dancing together at a family party. Someone asked if they got along and she said “yes they do and they always gang up on me” joking around. and they are also still friends on facebook. I’m wondering what happened with the whole wedding. I remember she said something like they didn't approve of it but Idk if it was because of her tv lifestyle. She has also said randomly that her brothers are private and don’t like social media it’s not their “thing”. Did she just come up with Dimarco to sound more italian 🤣 I cant. And I’m italian (italian american) if we want to get technical lol

Does anyone remember when they first posted the “statement” she would comment on all his pictures how the kids were excited to see him and she would use like a million exclamation points and she kept saying “we’re still friends”.
All of it yup, yup, yup. She didn't have a problem with him until Brielle came into the picture. Then all the trash talk started. Prior to that she was being real "joe" with him on social media. It was so corny and over the top on occasion. This all from Mrs I keep my life private. 🤣 She'd never admit that she's just salty he moved on and stopped being up her ass. I imagine he was doing some pretty good ass kissing too when he was trying to salvage the relationship and she probably loved every second of it. Then Brielle came along and it all stopped. Then he magically became enemy number 1.🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.