Tracy DiMarco #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's just say for a minute she makes okay money from all her hustles because that's what it is, it's not really a job or work, what is she going to do as she ages? Is she going to be 50 and still posting and editing thirst traps and promoting stupid products? I'm sure she doesn't have a 401k or any type of savings for that matter. State issued health insurance. I'm just picturing this 50 year old drunkin still single slob posting merica pics from her parents shore house porch in a tube top without a bra.🤮🤣😭🤣
Being a half ass no purpose influencer is not sustainable "work."

Those are here exact tits now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched taras story, and she has Julian playing with a little drill set. And Tara is going over colors, it appears she also signing. He’s attempting to repeat after her, and he looks calm and happy. I wish that baby had that with the woman who birthed him.

Reactions: 36
Just watched taras story, and she has Julian playing with a little drill set. And Tara is going over colors, it appears she also signing. He’s attempting to repeat after her, and he looks calm and happy. I wish that baby had that with the woman who birthed him.
That's because Tara communicates with him. His mother literally SHOUTS at her deaf child. :rolleyes: Tracy put more effort into preparing jello shots this weekend then she does toward effectively communicating with her deaf son. 🤦‍♀️ If that's not telling of her character and moral flaws I don't know what is.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t think it’s WLS..... I think she may have actually got that hernia fixed..... the recovery diets and down time are very very similar.
They can do both at the same time it’s pretty common when they do the hernia they do the sleeve

Reactions: 13
The post about Tracy not being able to have seltzer’s is the first time I’ve actually thought she had weight loss surgery . A few people I know had it; and they couldn’t drink anything carbonated for years .

Reactions: 17
She isn’t acting like her usual “Tequila Tracy” I don’t think she is really drinking. I didn’t think so at the last thing she posted when she was drinking. I saw the Jell-O shots but she could have made some without.
But even so she’s still drinking more than someone who had WLS could handle. And why would they do sugar free jello if she wasn’t going to be partaking. And we know it hasn’t been 6 months if she did have it because it wasn’t that long ago she was clearly drinking wine on her lives.

Reactions: 15
And she’s acting like a 15 year old early today.

She’s out partying and posts this in between her stories at the bar…. Girllll you’re supposed to be out there having fun and you can’t stop thinking about tattle 😘
Lol almost exactly what I posted.

That's because Tara communicates with him. His mother literally SHOUTS at her deaf child. :rolleyes: Tracy put more effort into preparing jello shots this weekend then she does toward effectively communicating with her deaf son. 🤦‍♀️ If that's not telling of her character and moral flaws I don't know what is.
Ok it’s good Tara is doing that but lets not forget she once screamed at him to shut the duck up and laughed about it saying he can’t hear me.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow this picture really speaks a thousand words about her being the outsider in her family. Side note, the brother who’s standing next to her is 🔥, not sure how he’s related to Big T 🤣
Lmao they all give me very much “if they just complied with the police officer they wouldn’t have been killed” vibes. Throw the whole family out 🗑🚮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They can do both at the same time it’s pretty common when they do the hernia they do the sleeve
I don’t think she had the WLS, the aftercare for such a procedure is too much for her to handle. I think she had the hernia surgery and has been sticking to the diet post surgery and doing the Traway Keto diet with all her expensive insta fix procedures finally paying off.

Reactions: 22
Lmao they all give me very much “if they just complied with the police officer they wouldn’t have been killed” vibes. Throw the whole family out 🗑🚮
They all give me “Memorial Day is about getting drunk off your ass partying!” Vibes. Complete trash

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And she’s acting like a 15 year old early today.

Lol almost exactly what I posted.

Ok it’s good Tara is doing that but lets not forget she once screamed at him to shut the duck up and laughed about it saying he can’t hear me.
Don't get me wrong - I think they're all trash!

Reactions: 12
What is her fascination with being drunk and drinking anyway ? Most of the people who follow her are of drinking age so it’s not like she is doing something special or extraordinary that I can see posting it. Is being drunk appealing ? I just don’t get it

Reactions: 22
So the only person that im close with whose had WLS drinks heavy and regularly and he’s only 1 year out and down a lot of weight. He stuck to no drinking for a few weeks at most. You CAN drink, you just shouldn’t.

also isn’t it such a miracle that Tracy can be out in this pollen ridden month of May without dying from her allergies but supposedly can’t take her kids anywhere outdoors because her allergies are so bad?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So the only person that im close with whose had WLS drinks heavy and regularly and he’s only 1 year out and down a lot of weight. He stuck to no drinking for a few weeks at most. You CAN drink, you just shouldn’t.

also isn’t it such a miracle that Tracy can be out in this pollen ridden month of May without dying from her allergies but supposedly can’t take her kids anywhere outdoors because her allergies are so bad?
Because when it’s about the kids, why should she do it when everyone else can.... but when it’s for Tracy... she will jump right on it. She will always put her needs above her kids needs.

Reactions: 19

Yeah I’m not saying you CAN’T drink. I know a lot of people who have had the surgery. A lot of them stayed away from alcohol for a few months. They all drink now. My point is at no time did she seem to not be laying off wine and drinking. I just think she’s following the lazy keto method or had that hernia surgery.

you literally can barely eat anything in the beginning. Liquid diet. 1-2 tablespoons of purée. I just don’t remember any given period of time where she was not drinking and snacking.

Last year she had her kids for MDW. And looking back she’s def lost some weight but also wondering if those evoke treatments helped slim her face down. I never scroll back on her back but damn her body shape changes SOOOOO much.
But also look at her kids last year compared to this year around the same time frame.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yeah I’m not saying you CAN’T drink. I know a lot of people who have had the surgery. A lot of them stayed away from alcohol for a few months. They all drink now. My point is at no time did she seem to not be laying off wine and drinking. I just think she’s following the lazy keto method or had that hernia surgery.

you literally can barely eat anything in the beginning. Liquid diet. 1-2 tablespoons of purée. I just don’t remember any given period of time where she was not drinking and snacking.

Last year she had her kids for MDW. And looking back she’s def lost some weight but also wondering if those evoke treatments helped slim her face down. I never scroll back on her back but damn her body shape changes SOOOOO much.
But also look at her kids last year compared to this year around the same time frame.
Isn’t this the year before? Because last year is where she had the duster on while she was on the jet ski and she was with that Worldwide guy and his gf.

Reactions: 9
D4C0AB75-57D6-4798-B82F-85F7F289292F.jpeg

Hey Tracy, you bleeping dumb ass skank! This applies to my family member who lost her only son at 22 years old in a military exercise last July. It’s not all about “Merica” you bleeping ho. My family member accomplished more in his short 22 years than you will ever!

Yeah when her and Tracy were still buddies. One night he was upstairs crying and I think they were on live. She yelled “shut the duck up!” Then laughed and said “oh he can’t even hear me”.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.