Tracy Dimarco #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as Frankie goes, he was engaged to some woman named Maria. I don’t know if the wedding ever happened, but he didn’t end up with Brooklyn.
Olivia has been back and forth between LA and NJ, but I don’t know anything about her family.
I think Michelle has dropped off social media, and don’t remember her being called Brooklyn?
olivia is back in NJ and working in the diamond district in the city, i think Frankie did end up getting married i remember googling him and a registry popped up, Michelle is super religious and not on socials anymore.

Reactions: 14
For someone who prides themselves on "never touched a drug, never even smoke weed" she really dismisses alcohol as a drug. If she truly suffers from anxiety why the duck is she showcasing her constant alcohol abuse like some high school girl who is binge drinking for the first time ever. It is gross and shows how ignorant she truly is. She has already embarrassed herself into oblivion but next up she will be embarrassing the hell out of her offspring and they will dislike her for it, rightfully so. No one wants a drunk mom. Get help Tracy you are essentially a lost cause but those kids still have a chance.
I dont think she sees it as a bad thing because i think her mother is the same way and that was how she is raised. What mother of a 33 year old with 3 grandkids goes drinking with their daughter at 10 am.

Reactions: 19
I dont think she sees it as a bad thing because i think her mother is the same way and that was how she is raised. What mother of a 33 year old with 3 grandkids goes drinking with their daughter at 10 am.

Thats Tracys future right there staring right back at her when her kids turn 33. But the plot twist is that Tracy will probably still be single crying about CS she never received and teaching her girls about her amazing BJ skills. Lets not forget probably still bad mouthing Corey as well. 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
tit, my mom would but she’d also take my kids and/or beat my ass if I was behaving like Tracy so....

• Heart
I can’t believe this tiktok was created and that it’s still up on her page. It’s so disgusting to me when she refers to herself as a mother. I literally cringe. 🥴🥴🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
From the looks of it, Tracy’s mom was there with her own friends.... but I also saw the childish backwards Stars and Stripes hat as well.... soooo there’s that... also I know a lot of moms who would party with their adult kids.... but if they were behaving like Tracy.... they’d full on beat said child’s ass a few dozen times first.

Personally I think Tracy is in the beginning stages of being an alcoholic.... but that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 21
I really think he doesn’t have it in him to go after her like that. Remember he was with her long enough to know her games. She probably pulls the “I’ll kill myself” card and then does things to show she has no problem harming herself. It’s also likely that he’s taken what advice you’ve offered him and is trying to find the right way to navigate it. Narcissists are walking and talking land mines. Step on the wrong mine and 💥.... and it doesn’t stop for a long period of time. You can see that for yourself in how she has bashed Corey everyday this week in some form. If you watch, when Corey is playing with the kids when they’re by Raven’s house or Tara’s.... he’s way more relaxed (well in my opinion he seems way more relaxed) when he’s out, it’s almost like he’s hoping none of Tracy’s psycho fans come up to him in person. It might also be mentally exhausting for him to be out with everyone. I’m not making excuses, but I am looking at it from someone who deals with a narcissist on a daily basis and suffers from severe depression. He definitely doesn’t get a pass, but he’s probably making moves in silence because of Tracy’s saddies.
I think you're onto something there ! Being up close and personal with my friend's situation with his ex was eye opening. Despite what he knew he didn't have the heart to go after her and separate the girls from their mother (despite her being hell bent on doing that to him). He let her have everything but he stood his ground when it came seeing his kids every week (the only exception was when had the reserves and he went to Bosnia for a year). That woman got a nice chunk of change from him every week and trust me, it didn't go towards taking care of the kids. When they separated she didn't want the kids until one of her trashy-ass friends put a bug in her ear about child support and that is when she changed her tune.
I hope that Corey takes the help that was offered to him because the first thing Tracy needs, other than an ass whipping, is a cease and desist to stop her running her damn mouth on social media about her ex.

Reactions: 15
Omg these masks don’t restrict anyone’s breathing. My mom has sever, I mean SEVERE asthma and she wears the mask no problem.

Oh and this is you Tracy! This 👏🏼 Is👏🏼You!!!! No one asks you anything you just say they do.
Physicians have been wearing them since forever. Dentists wear them. Scientists wear them. Painters wear them. Carpenters dealing with asbestos wear them. Her fat ass can wear them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I looked at some other pics and Brielle just looks like she has a little tummy. Nothing to shame her about, but I don’t think she’s pregnant. I just think the black shirt hung on her weird for a second
6B0C3278-F790-4EA3-9A93-4D9D72108759.jpeg

B125BE0E-D9F9-4DE4-9A95-804F09FFAF7A.jpeg
CB06DAD0-BC9C-4354-BC04-136AB59B5821.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Wait a minute!!! I've got some catching up to do today!! Everytime I try to take a mini break from here I miss everything!! I'm scrolling on fb and see in club baddie someone posted about Corey's Alexa playing and they're saying Brielle is prego!!!?? I watched her stories and it does seem like she may have a bump!! 😳 wow...I'm lost for words at the moment! Like wow wow wow!!

Sorry for double posting, isn’t it very coincidental that out of all the lashes Tracy showed on her story today she chose to wear the Briella style lash :unsure:
OH she def did that on purpose.. remember, she says there are no coincidences in Trashy's life..

Reactions: 13
From the looks of it, Tracy’s mom was there with her own friends.... but I also saw the childish backwards Stars and Stripes hat as well.... soooo there’s that... also I know a lot of moms who would party with their adult kids.... but if they were behaving like Tracy.... they’d full on beat said child’s ass a few dozen times first.

Personally I think Tracy is in the beginning stages of being an alcoholic.... but that’s just my opinion.
I feel like that 3rd hat was supposed to be for Ashley but mama GiGi wanted to be a cool kid too lmao 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

one thing about her mom that strikes me oddly is that while the brothers dress classy / regular / decent, the mother sometimes wears stuff as trashy as Trashy. It's odd for a woman who can clearly afford better.

Ehhhhhh....they DEFINITELY hooked up. I've seen the proof. He blocked her a few days after. Which is scummy and also kind of his m.o. :ROFLMAO:
Do you have more info about this?! How do you know for sure they did and how far did they go?!

Reactions: 9
Wait a minute!!! I've got some catching up to do today!! Everytime I try to take a mini break from here I miss everything!! I'm scrolling on fb and see in club baddie someone posted about Corey's Alexa playing and they're saying Brielle is prego!!!?? I watched her stories and it does seem like she may have a bump!! 😳 wow...I'm lost for words at the moment! Like wow wow wow!!
They all read here and report back to club saddie and it’s so obvious. I bet a lot of them are really Tracy haters and just like to stir the pot and get her going.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.