Tracy Dimarco #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm but brielle did also post that thing about grief? Maybe she was preggo and had a miscarriage? I mean i wanna say no woman would walk in and get preggo with such a messy situation but crazier things have happened so 🤷🏻‍♀️ hmm or maybe the grief thing was like aimed at losing someone (corey) you thought you knew?

Reactions: 11
is Big T really wearing a long sleeve FLANNEL shirt on Memorial Day weekend? I mean... not that I’m surprised. After all, she DID wear a long sleeve duster on top of her bathing suit while kayaking out on the bay last year. The insecurity is real.

SideNote: Sammy’s shirt is cute

1373BD30-4310-4829-857F-6DC272DCB4F4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nope, at most, the Union will do what they can to help you. There’s a lot of good people and shady ass people (usually the old school Mafiosa guys) in the Union. It could just be that he never paid his dues while he was out of work and has been kicked out of the Union due to that. I knew someone with a serious addiction and the guys in the Union knew about it, they rallied around him... proud to say he’s coming up on his 6th year of sobriety.

Depends on the person.... I’ve heard of legacy kids bleeping up royally and getting the pass because of who their dad is. Although there is a point where it does come to a head. Most cases it’s a 1st time it’s a warning and being sent off the job, 2nd is a suspension for a deemed fit amount of time 3rd is termination. I think Corey just stopped paying his dues and was in a very dark place.
My dad hasn't had a drug test in...15 years? Maybe more. And yet he still refuses to take an edible until after hes retired:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
is Big T really wearing a long sleeve FLANNEL shirt on Memorial Day weekend? I mean... not that I’m surprised. After all, she DID wear a long sleeve duster on top of her bathing suit while kayaking out on the bay last year. The insecurity is real.

View attachment 594264
Its pretty windy down here LOL I'm in a zip up and joggers 🤣

Reactions: 13
y'all it looks like Corey and Brielle broke up again :rolleyes:🧐
Brielle shouldn't have gotten involved with a man with baggage. She knew what was up. Posting subliminal memes and messages on social media is childish. Just say WTF you mean to that person and be done with it. Corey's priorities should be working and supporting his kids. Hell, he probably should seek therapy too.

Reactions: 22
According to her, she was up at 6:45 because that’s what time she wakes up everyday for the kids..... Sammy was annoyed Tracy was up and her stupid nails going clack clack clack on the screen so it woke up Sammy so they were both up and Tracy decided to make Tik toks because she didn’t have the kids. 🙄🙄🙄... it’s so bleeping stupid... it seems more like Tracy didn’t sleep at all and Sammy was annoyed with her. Maybe it’s me, but it seems like Sammy is reaching that point where she can only tolerate Tracy in small doses.
I get the premise... moms wake up early... but it still doesn’t make any sense to me at all.... people with actual jobs wake up early too 😂
I don’t think Sammy will ever not be her friend. Tracy’s the friend you can’t get rid of cause you’ll afraid they’re gonna end up dead

Reactions: 18
I see a lot of people on here say things like Corey isn’t a good father, he’s disengaged or doesn’t care, he can’t handle them, etc. and I’m just curious what makes people think that? Is it because he lives with his sister so he always has help available, and it makes it seem like he’s not capable of taking care of them himself? Are you going off of what you hear Tracy say about him? Is it because he doesn’t post every second he spends with them? He’s pretty private so we don’t really know/ see a lot about his parenting. From what I have seen Corey always worked hard to provide for his family, every time it’s his weekend he’s doing something with the kids, he seems very involved when he has them, and most importantly they look a million times happier with him. I don’t think Corey is the greatest person in the world and I know he hasn’t made the greatest decisions, but I do believe he loves his kids and tries his best. He seems very broken mentally and emotionally and has seemed that way for a while. Dealing with Tracy and her tit all of those years, the loss of his father, going from having a family to living with his sister and not seeing his kids every day, I’m sure all of that took a big toll on his mental health. I think a lot of people confuse his depression with him not caring about anything. I know a lot of people disagree but I think he’s a hell of a lot better than Tracy. She talks about her kids like she resents them and they’re a burden, she never does stuff with them or interacts with them, she sure as duck doesn’t provide for them, she always puts herself before them. I don’t get any of that from Corey but that’s just my opinion. I think Tracy is a careless, selfish witch and there’s no hope there, but I think if Corey gets the help he needs he can get his tit all the way together.
He’s never alone with his kids, ever. Even when him and Tracy were married, if she was out, the kids were always with Tara , not him. Depression might play a role, who knows. But I don’t think he’s dad of the year. He’s better than Tracy, but that’s not saying much at all.

Reactions: 16
tit 🤣 I was hoping that it wasn’t windy & it was just Big T being Being T🤣
now its not! I just got sun burned on my face lmao. but Im also not at tiki because im a mom and my kids wanted to play outside in a pool in 65 degree weather 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I get the premise... moms wake up early... but it still doesn’t make any sense to me at all.... people with actual jobs wake up early too 😂
I don’t think Sammy will ever not be her friend. Tracy’s the friend you can’t get rid of cause you’ll afraid they’re gonna end up dead
Nothing Tracy does makes any sense.p O👍🏻 k She’s literally at Tiki Bar with a tacky ass bejeweled cup while wearing a flannel. And has probably been drinking since 7am.

100% nail on the head about the friendship thing. Tracy is that friend who would drink herself to death if she could.
I was friends with someone like that.... it was exhausting.

Reactions: 14
I knew she would put something in that skimpy white spandex looking outfit she had on in her stories lol. I’m prob half her size and cannot imagine wearing that out in public at this age

Reactions: 17

View attachment 594264
and of course it's hanging off the shoulder.. WHY????? Every single time its off the shoulder. How annoying is it to have soemething falling off. Why not get a cut out shirt like Sammy. That's not sexy at all if that's what she's going for.

Reactions: 15
For someone who prides themselves on "never touched a drug, never even smoke weed" she really dismisses alcohol as a drug. If she truly suffers from anxiety why the duck is she showcasing her constant alcohol abuse like some high school girl who is binge drinking for the first time ever. It is gross and shows how ignorant she truly is. She has already embarrassed herself into oblivion but next up she will be embarrassing the hell out of her offspring and they will dislike her for it, rightfully so. No one wants a drunk mom. Get help Tracy you are essentially a lost cause but those kids still have a chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yellow house + Mum Stephanie = They are in her parents' house in Ortley. Yesterday we talked about Ashley's long absence and coincidentally who's back today?

Reactions: 20
For someone who prides themselves on "never touched a drug, never even smoke weed" she really dismisses alcohol as a drug. If she truly suffers from anxiety why the duck is she showcasing her constant alcohol abuse like some high school girl who is binge drinking for the first time ever. It is gross and shows how ignorant she truly is. She has already embarrassed herself into oblivion but next up she will be embarrassing the hell out of her offspring and they will dislike her for it, rightfully so. No one wants a drunk mom. Get help Tracy you are essentially a lost cause but those kids still have a chance.
because she never matured from 17 when everyone thought drinking was the coolest thing under the sun and black out everyday. by the time youre 26 that novelty shouldve worn off a little, not for tray. being a good mom is cool. not ditching your kids on every holiday to get messed up. god. that sounds like torture to wake up hungover all the time.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.