Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I’m curious what happened that she’s on a Corey bashing trip. This is what 7 times in 1 day? It’s disgusting. She’s the one who checked out first, she’s the one who wanted the divorce first. I’m actually disgusted that I was ever rooting for them. I can’t even imagine what she says to those kids to their face if this is how she drags him online.

Tracy,
You chose that man. You chose to have 3 kids with that man. What you need at this point is to have your ass beat so you can shut the fuck up about that man. Your desperation for clout is sickening. you’re a vile human and I’m sorry I was ever a fan of yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

flowers918

Shut the hell up tracy. If i hear the child support thing one more time ... WE GET IT!!! You can’t even speak properly. Your “job” is social media im sure she doesn't get paid THAT MUCH from all her promotions im so over her right now. The kids seem happy and taken care of with corey and his sisters, its the truth. Ur sticking them in front of the tv. Take them to the farm or wherever ... DO SOMETHING. Oh no you cant because they stress you out too much. Again, where is she talking in her camera? In a room with the kids choking on something watching tv, painting with nail polish?
🙄🙄🙄🙄 your TIRED tracy. (I mean over fucking rated). Last wk she had home depot boxes now shes working on her house. Im done with her today lol. WHAT does she keep fuckin saying it for??? Corey isnt seeing it so why keep saying it???? If he doesn't pay, he fucking knows it Ok. Keep telling your followers as if they are gonna change it?
who cares if he gets help from tara while he has the kids? She gets help too because she cant handle it so it goes both ways. WHAT DO YOU PAY FOR TRACY? Glass jars for your qtips but not clothes for the kids .... BYE!!!!!! Making it feel like vacation but you have beach house! I need more coffee today.

• Heart

TheSonicParkingLot

Get real... she used the # SAFTB trying to get comments from men by dumping her pic in the middle of “saturday’s are for the boys” 🙄

majority of the comments are still from women. Why do the alegged men only hide in her DM? 🔎 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

remi85

VIP Member
DEC61001-7908-449B-8F4B-CCB18F4083C3.jpeg
She also bought those bottles for her photo shoot hahaha first off, is she soo cool that she has to remove the labels so we don’t copy her body wash? It’s probably some special pH soap for her crusty cooter. Secondly, the bottles still have the little plastic pieces by the pump.

• Haha

WolfiestWolf

Tonight I showed my husband a selfie of Big T. He doesn’t know her or anything about her. I simply showed him the pic and said what do you think of this photo. He said “Her lips look like giant balloons and I just can’t look past that to see the rest of her face” lol

so then I showed him the ass pic and he said “she’s trying to be one of them Instagram hoes but she doesn’t have the body for it, it looks like she’s trying too hard and the photo shop on her butt is awful and I can see where she blurred it” 😂

SORRY BIG T! YA AINT GONNA FIND MY HUBBY IN UR DMS LMAO!

• Haha

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
AF5EA3BA-37D7-4437-88A4-31296A5E07CE.jpeg

Shes sooooo obsessed with saying coreys name
I think she legit misses him or at least the life he allowed her to live by staying home on her ass all day eating snacks while he worked. Like even if a real person sent her this question (which i really doubt) why choose to answer that? Like if youre truly over him and its been since 2019 whyyy would you even bother? She literally has nothing interesting to say shes either still re hashing corey drama for likes or trying to pimp her kids out for social media fame 🙄

• Haha

Eleanor0513

Okay, I’m going to rant for a minute. Every single time I see or read about Big T posting about not receiving child support, I literally cringe. In no way am I say Corey is the greatest father or provider, all I am saying is that we only ever hear or see about her side of the story and in the long run it is going to effect her kids. My husband’s daughter is now 22 but let me tell you from the time she was born until the age of 20 life for us was literal hell! Her mother acted similar to Tracy and it disgusts me to see! My husband paid $700 a month child support plus an extra $200 a month for health insurance she never provided... the state did which we didn’t know about until his daughter was 15. She told anyone and everyone she was raising that child alone with no help and never received a dime of child support. When I reality the child lives with us while paying child support, we spent $35,000 in attorney fees over the years regarding our situation. Now my husbands daughter despises her mother and has for years. All because of the things the mother would say, and post about my husband, all the spiteful things she would do so it would hurt my husband and also because she was receiving all this money and never spent a cent on the child... if Tracy doesn’t quit with her bullshit and bitterness her kids are eventually going to see her for what she is and act out against her. PS: our daughter is a college graduate and loving a successful drama free life, and the state issued my husband a $10,000.00 refund for overpayment of CS. Which he gave to his daughter.

• Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
E8E81662-49E0-4753-8107-867224CA3C3C.jpeg

The funniest part is she actually beleives this 🤣🤣

She might post things out of order and maybe we dont know the little things for sure but everything else she makes soooo obvious cus shes so petty and immature. After i heard her lose her mind over olivia allegedly being late ten years ago it was a wrap for me i knew then and there that she was a mentally imbalanced psycho. I mean i already knew but that sealed it for me. She sounded deranged. It shows that she has never moved on from her past has never addressed any of her issues and continues to try and fake it til she makes it with her fake insta persona the only diff is she has three kids and job and if her parents and their money disappeared tomorrow she would be royally screwed

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I want to know why Tara, Raven or even Corey havent ripped into her. What does she have on this family that she can continue to degrade Corey and allow ppl to talk about his dad but none of them react. Im sorry but i would have put her whole life out there like she does to Corey and see how she likes it.

TRACY you spread your legs open several times and bragged about how amazing Corey is now you are back tracking and saying he sucks? Get you fuckin life together. People out in this world struggle EVERYDAY. Theres actual single moms out there that were in abusive relationships and and to get out on there own and protect themselves along with their kids and take care of them ALONE with no help from the dad. there are also single moms that have their kids 365 days a year with no break or dad picking them up every other weekend.

Appreciate that at least your kids get to see their dad and do fun things with him even if Auntie is paying for it the are having a good time. Stop complaining about how hard life is honey. You haven't experienced hard life yet!!!!

• Heart

steinyheiny

VIP Member
View attachment 589724
TRASHY!! hey girl, hey. We literally just said show us the kids on the morning, eating breakfast. Not inside the house. But all three - outside, watching the trash truck. And is sky wearing the same dress as Jada yesterday? I know she used to actually care about her kids and having them match, so could be another dress.
i dont understand - why arent they at school? Doesnt Julian get on the bus at "730" for his hour ride to school? What about the girls? None of this makes sense. i believe these are old pictures

• Haha
  • Wow

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
B96CE056-324E-47EB-B86B-430BCA364758.jpeg

Straight from the horse's mouth.

ETA: This does not mean she isn't pregnant with someone else's baby. Lmao I kid, I kid.

• Haha
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Yea how can she claim to be an influencer but doesnt have any links? Every other influencer instantly posts links, swipe up, liketoknowit, meanwhile this girl writes "my cousin gave it to me" like how is that an answer?? She might as well just ignore the question instead of waste a fans time with her non answer. She also def doesn't know the definition of thirsty. It has zeroooo to do with confidence or being a mom or body shaming. Why doesn't she start an only fans? Like honest question why doesnt she? She could prob make some money vs just posting on insta for some comments and to keep up some charade of being insta famous
Unless it’s her wish version of Fashinova. She will never tell anybody where she got something from. Actual influencers, if they got it off Amazon, they tell you. XYZ website, they tell you. Walmart, Target, WholeFoods, Costco, Trader Joe’s they tell you... because they show you they’re relatable. Tracy think she’s so beyond being being relatable. I remember when she would Skylar and Jayden in Carter’s clothing and say “oh i don’t know some boutique.” Like bitch, just admit you’re basic.
I’m no where near popular, nor am I an influencer but if you ask me where I got something, unless my ADHD literally makes me not remember.... I wil always always share where I got it. Every maxi dress I wore during my pregnancy with the exception of 2 that I bought in Walmart.....came from Amazon... not gonna lie and have no shame. You try finding stuff that fits when you’re plus size. She has no authentic self. If she did, she would be way more relaxed about her Instagram and her “confidence”.

• Heart

Chela4u

Chatty Member
Here we go... how sad that this attention seeker, must stoop down to lay thirsty traps for all the locals, because she is so desperate to get a man. Photoshop just went into overdrive!!!🤢🤢🤮🤢🤮🤮
475CD966-A9A4-4533-91C3-AFAC854E8621.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow