Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
View attachment 585842What?
Why is that the first thing that comes to mind? She is so obsessed with him. Why doesn’t she accept the fact that she doesn’t get child support and go get an actual job like millions of other women, she’s a lazy ass welfare queen. It’s so funny she thinks she’s so classy 🙄🙄🙄
No one
Absolutely no one
No one on the planet
No one in the solar sustem
Tracy: My ex doesn’t pay child support.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Registeredusername

E782DF6B-AEA4-49A4-A328-4A5AD1A09B61.jpeg

the DELUSION with this whore runs so deep. No one. N O O N E has ever thought your Irish ass was Colombian or Middle Eastern. Stop it!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Smitty123

Chatty Member
I remember when Julian was born someone commented and gave her the idea that his name added up to 18 and 18 is life in Hebrew and she ran with it. She didn’t know that beforehand. If I have time I’ll go back and try to find it.
Ok I couldn’t find the comment and I didn’t really feel like spending anymore time on it. I did, however, come across these comments. This was on a picture of newborn baby Julian. This is how she responded. Sorry T, comment didnt age well 🤣.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

therealmuva

Chatty Member
I see a lot of people on here say things like Corey isn’t a good father, he’s disengaged or doesn’t care, he can’t handle them, etc. and I’m just curious what makes people think that? Is it because he lives with his sister so he always has help available, and it makes it seem like he’s not capable of taking care of them himself? Are you going off of what you hear Tracy say about him? Is it because he doesn’t post every second he spends with them? He’s pretty private so we don’t really know/ see a lot about his parenting. From what I have seen Corey always worked hard to provide for his family, every time it’s his weekend he’s doing something with the kids, he seems very involved when he has them, and most importantly they look a million times happier with him. I don’t think Corey is the greatest person in the world and I know he hasn’t made the greatest decisions, but I do believe he loves his kids and tries his best. He seems very broken mentally and emotionally and has seemed that way for a while. Dealing with Tracy and her shit all of those years, the loss of his father, going from having a family to living with his sister and not seeing his kids every day, I’m sure all of that took a big toll on his mental health. I think a lot of people confuse his depression with him not caring about anything. I know a lot of people disagree but I think he’s a hell of a lot better than Tracy. She talks about her kids like she resents them and they’re a burden, she never does stuff with them or interacts with them, she sure as fuck doesn’t provide for them, she always puts herself before them. I don’t get any of that from Corey but that’s just my opinion. I think Tracy is a careless, selfish bitch and there’s no hope there, but I think if Corey gets the help he needs he can get his shit all the way together.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
guys - omg. He video this morning telling people to go out and GET A JOB 😂😭 this woman has the audacity to tell people (Corey) to go get a restaurant job bc they’re hiring in order to pay child support. WHAT DOES SHE DO? make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

therealmuva

Chatty Member
CE2C13F5-62C0-4CC7-81FD-7E87BBAF5C45.jpeg
95413B1C-88C6-4186-ACE8-657C79A6AB84.jpeg
She forgot to photoshop her reflection. Saggy tits chilling on top of her gut that wasn’t there yesterday. Kind of hard to see but where’d that skinny neck and chin go? Doesn’t look like the same ass that was posted the other day either. Listen, there’s nothing wrong with being shaped like a refrigerator but stop the lies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

TheSonicParkingLot

y'all it looks like Corey and Brielle broke up again :rolleyes:🧐
Ugh I never liked the vibe of Brielle. She’s acts like a child too. Ass pics and duck lips. We never see anything of them together.. just a bunch of breakup posts every couple of months. You started dating a depressed guy who was fresh into a marriage separation with 3 YOUNG CHILDREN. He only got divorced a month ago and you’ve been on & off with him for almost a year. He apparently didn’t have a job when you met him so why the fuck are you always complaining about him when you’re mad Tracy 2.0? You don’t seem to care that he’s unemployed when he’s in your bed. No sympathy from me lol 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 37

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Me too girl! Me too! I woke up in the night and was scrolling and saw Staten Island gals comment retracted and I was like oh what did I miss!
Anyways… The kinship legal guardian thing does not surprise me and sounds like it’s 100% correct.

Yeah I def don’t think that Corey is a deadbeat. Tracy has definitely done a great job of trashing his name but if all the man does is work and smoke a little weed I mean come on… He takes care of his family so give him a fucking break. His sisters, and family are very present in the girls life so I’m not sure what her big problem is.
She doesn't get his entire paycheck anymore to do as she pleases. That's her fkin problem. She can't control him anymore and she's a control freak. That's also her fkin problem. She thinks she's entitled to his entire being because they have kids together. She wants her way to be paid so she can be on social media all day. Karma is a bitch Tracy. This shit is going to catch up to you one day and it's going to hit hard! Believe it. Get a job since you don't have your kids instead of watching TV and taking pictures all day. Looser!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Omg the number 18 thing is sooooo lame!! Did you see one of her people said your kids have the best teeth.. like huh?!?!
This makes me laugh. The 18. She's too ridiculous with it. So her 3 kid's name added together equal 18. How does that apply to Julian only? As mentioned before, the dramatics of all this make me laugh. "Skylar, my favorite blinked 18x when we told her we were pregnant with him so that's his #." "I yelled at Jayden 18x that day I told her I was pregnant with him so that's his #." "He was released from the hospital on June 18th one time of the many he's been released from the hospital so that also makes his #18." She so tacky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I can already see how this summer is going to be and I'm here for it.🤣😭🤣🍿 Tracy thank you for the endless entertainment. We're laughing with you I promise. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Who’s going to tell her photoshopping 100 lbs off of her body and blurring out all of her imperfections isn’t confidence? Like Corey said in my dms, she’s beyond delusional. Someone commented something about her being thirsty and she said she’s not lmao imagine? This bitch is the definition of thirsty and desperate.

• Heart

remi85

VIP Member
65CC70A2-9B25-4934-87C9-A5A63D06C57B.jpeg
45AE6A07-F335-463C-B95A-8D07E3AA6144.jpeg

Thank you daily pancake 👏🏻 and Tracy is gonna keep that comment up, bc she is too lazy to translate it. And thinks she’s look cool

• Haha
  • Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
Can’t here to say the same. Also this comment 🙄 I think she has a lot more things to worry about than his 18th birthday.

And one other thing - when you say 18:18 you don’t need to say pm 🤦‍♀️
What an idiot. I'm also not buying he was born at that time, and she chose random things to equal 18 -His bday she only added the month plus date, why not the year? what formula says Month plus date does equals last 2 digits of year? 🤦‍♀️ She added all 3 kids names. How is that relevant? why didn't she add her and Corey's name too? She goes through such lengths to try to be different and cool. Give it up . I'd be more impressed if you sat down and colored with your kids.

• Haha
  • Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I see a lot of people on here say things like Corey isn’t a good father, he’s disengaged or doesn’t care, he can’t handle them, etc. and I’m just curious what makes people think that? Is it because he lives with his sister so he always has help available, and it makes it seem like he’s not capable of taking care of them himself? Are you going off of what you hear Tracy say about him? Is it because he doesn’t post every second he spends with them? He’s pretty private so we don’t really know/ see a lot about his parenting. From what I have seen Corey always worked hard to provide for his family, every time it’s his weekend he’s doing something with the kids, he seems very involved when he has them, and most importantly they look a million times happier with him. I don’t think Corey is the greatest person in the world and I know he hasn’t made the greatest decisions, but I do believe he loves his kids and tries his best. He seems very broken mentally and emotionally and has seemed that way for a while. Dealing with Tracy and her shit all of those years, the loss of his father, going from having a family to living with his sister and not seeing his kids every day, I’m sure all of that took a big toll on his mental health. I think a lot of people confuse his depression with him not caring about anything. I know a lot of people disagree but I think he’s a hell of a lot better than Tracy. She talks about her kids like she resents them and they’re a burden, she never does stuff with them or interacts with them, she sure as fuck doesn’t provide for them, she always puts herself before them. I don’t get any of that from Corey but that’s just my opinion. I think Tracy is a careless, selfish bitch and there’s no hope there, but I think if Corey gets the help he needs he can get his shit all the way together.
I honestly believe if he found a good woman he would thrive. I don't think Brielle is it. However I don't know her how we know Tracy. He just needs a good wholesome woman. I feel old but there's nothing wrong with cooking, cleaning and taking care of your man if he's taking care of you. He needs someone like one of his sisters. Tracy was and is just too much of an entitled type person. She has champagne taste with beer money. I don't know how to explain my thoughts. Corey is blue collar and accepts it. She so bad wants to be white collar but on someone else's back. That ship sailed when she married Corey and had 3 kids. She's hanging on by a thread living her white collar lifestyle because of her parents. She unfortunately is not a good enough woman in any department to land a good man. Personally I think she should have worked it out with him. The grass is not always greener on the other side. Every person in this world has flaws and sometimes demons. Herself included.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34