Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Brielle’s story.....isnt this a baby bump in the pic??!!

Sorry if someone mentioned it already...
Oh my word. 😯 I’ll never understand how women can have kids with men who are already not taking care of the ones they have (more than just financially).
But on another note, if it is true, who else is hoping, if it’s coreys that it’s a BOY?!?! 😂✋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

therealmuva

Chatty Member
I have to tell you, and this is going to annoy a lot of you-she absolutely was a good mom. One of Corey's best friends is a mutual friend. A few years back we were talking about her and he was telling me with the exception of the CONSTANT facetuning, she was always doting on those kids. He said she would take a bunch of pictures, and then just let them be kids and have fun and play with them. This was all pre-the move back to jersey and them having Julian, but even now, with his loyalty lying obviously with Corey, he has nothing bad to say about her as a parent. As a PERSON? Well thats an entirely different story :ROFLMAO:
So she was a good mom because she let them have fun? She had them living in filth when they lived in ny and then again in nj. The rotten teeth were caused by her laziness and neglect. She’s been sexualizing her children online from the beginning. Even now he has nothing bad to say about her as a parent? What good mother do you know that dumps her kids at someone else’s house every day?She spends every day being fake and desperate and talking shit about their father online instead of spending time with them and taking care of them. Her special needs child is struggling so bad and she’s done nothing to help him. She doesn’t even take him to his appointments! The way she has always treated Jayden is appalling. The kids always look depressed, exhausted and a mess because of her, their hair is never brushed, clothes don’t fit or they have them on for days at a time. Look at all she does for herself though. Listen to how she talks to them on camera imagine how she treats them behind closed doors. What a great mom she is filming, speeding and swerving with no belt on with the kids in the car. She bitches about child support every day but won’t get off her fat ass and get a job to provide for her kids. I can go on and on about how bad she has failed those kids and what a poor excuse for a mother she is. If we can tell what a deadbeat she is from what she posts online it must be 10 times worse in real life. Her kids are nothing more than a prop to her and always have been.

• Heart

Theweirdone

Is she on IG telling people to get a job??
Ummm practice what you preach.

the entitlement kills me. Wow
i literally cannot. I cannot believe this lazy ass bitch is telling OTHERS to go get a job!!! Bitch you go get your fat ass a damn job first then talk shit to others. Also your fucking smoke detector is STILL BEEPING!!! What in the heck is the damn problem?! What are you stupid?! Did they drop you like a thousand times as a kid?! You’ve been saying it’s not the battery, ok so CHANGE THE DAMN DETECTOR!! This is not damn rocket science. You’re poor kids will go freaking crazy listening to that beep. Your lips are looking more and more rachet by the day by the way. Fix them too while you are fixing the smoke detector. Get your shit together come on!!

• Heart
  • Haha

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
I recently read something about the mother of Lamar Odom's (Khloe Kardashian's ex husband) children was suing him for failure to pay child support for just the past year. He's required to pay about $6,000 a month in child support, along with college fees and a premium for a $9 million life insurance plan. She alleged in court papers she can’t foot the $5,125 monthly rent bill for her 75 West Street apartment in Lower Manhattan that she shares with both kids.

But his clap back: 💪🏼
DA7D4319-4577-4DA7-81AA-1B67F1881DD0.jpeg

I share this to show that this will be Trashy in 15 years. Still trying to live a champagne life with beer pockets. Expecting handouts and too prideful to get a job. Using the kids for her own benefit. Makes me sick.

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
No Tracy YOU are the fucking moron!!!!!! I mean who ties your shoes in the morning?

How how HOW does this woman even function in life???? And HOW TF do her friends stay friends with her. If she were MY friend and my parents passed from the virus she’d be DEAD TO ME!

And Tracy, kids under 13 can’t get the vaccine so they need the mask. ALSO the government lifting it means they can’t require a business to require them, but a PRIVATE business can make their own rules and require YOUR DUMB ASS to wear them.

It’s not hard to wear a simple piece of paper or cloth over your mouth. I don’t know which friend lost her parents but really she needs to see this. Why would you stay friend with this COW????
Since you read here Tracy.....

DIPSHIT..... IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR CROTCH GOBLINS TO WEAR A MASK AT SCHOOL.... HOME FUCKING SCHOOL THEM. BE A FUCKING PARENT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DEAL WITH IT. FUCKHOLES LIKE YOU ARE WHY THESE MANDATES ARE STILL IN PLACE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Hi my names Tracy Maloney I drop my kids off at their dads for the weekend even though I tell everyone publicly how much he aint shit - he’s still ok to watch the kids for me tho so I can drink and inflate my ego. I need new pics to photoshop cuz I’ve already retired and reposted pics from the same day for the past month, so that’s why I love MDW. I love preaching that I’m a badass Scorpio but I’ve spent the weekend at my mommy and daddy’s shore house drinking with Gen X guests and posting the food spreads that my mommy made that I could never organize , but if you ask me I’ll say I did them hehe! I’m 34 and drink out of plastic cups with straws and make my mom and her friends in their 60’s do skii shots so everyone knows how fun I am - butthole lips faurever ♥

• Haha

Registeredusername

06D98F18-7150-4792-A154-D86567F5FB92.jpeg
What?
Why is that the first thing that comes to mind? She is so obsessed with him. Why doesn’t she accept the fact that she doesn’t get child support and go get an actual job like millions of other women, she’s a lazy ass welfare queen. It’s so funny she thinks she’s so classy 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

remi85

VIP Member
654D92DB-5141-4FDE-B2F0-D4D35C2CE075.jpeg
5A4C19A5-3D7F-4D47-A1D9-4BA7F5DF19EB.jpeg

well these comments didnt age well,considering she’s on her stories saying she needs to take his name down...and what happened to packing? Why aren’t we seeing moving boxes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

TheSonicParkingLot

I have no idea how I ended up going down Epstein Memory Lane but here’s a few pics I grabbed 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s really sad whatever happened to them. Once upon a time they really had a beautiful family and it was nice to be a fan. I really started to like Tracy when she entered motherhood and was breaking out of the jerseylicious era. I think she looked like a mom sounded like one and acted like one forsure at least on her social media. But since pushing out 3 kids / going back to her dark hair and her 21yr old mentality and the timeline before / during the divorce she’s just been spiralling backwards into the nasty girl I didn’t like watching on JL... Something really went wrong and I think she’s the one who had a mental crisis after having kids young... damn I just feel so bad for the kids more than anything else

60F5179A-147F-43EC-8A20-6298EC87E5B6.jpeg

616E1C29-051E-48B4-829E-877D60D852E2.jpeg
47D53C30-401D-46DF-973E-9A4BBBCAEEBC.jpeg
837BF3C7-A437-4E30-83F9-D43DFB5A35CF.jpeg
922AACF5-6FE2-4EE5-8F38-CA236D5375CD.jpeg
71395F50-6F6B-4DE3-B9F0-C0007061CD03.jpeg
5850D04D-8C1F-4DA1-84E4-C7A310B77D02.jpeg
86F9D523-8C2F-425A-9421-5EA303B92E7F.jpeg
85E4EDC1-DC30-458B-8BE3-9C2F479E9FB9.jpeg
1C7FD7DB-3339-4A1D-A0DD-7EB9770FD0DA.jpeg
48644BC1-8BB1-4343-8E04-2E026FCAEC19.jpeg
CD23E37E-6CA0-4778-BC12-79C6B1C04E29.jpeg
773863D2-D230-4A6F-9A08-344B5F0D06D2.jpeg
378B727B-FB4F-4B27-B3D2-146DEFE8AC46.jpeg
827D066A-3799-40F3-B925-8E3BC553F72B.jpeg
CB436B17-D278-4F03-8D88-63B6D25C21AE.jpeg
5E32501F-0861-41B8-BD7C-63E81034698D.jpeg

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart

remi85

VIP Member
DAEEE658-718D-4C56-8631-AEA71131FE80.jpeg
7DD33033-85CB-4C70-B0C1-EF5ADDD01355.jpeg

tell me you’re faking a keto/low carb diet without telling me you’re faking a keto/low carb diet

• Haha
  • Heart

Mid madness

VIP Member
Starting June 1st I’m keeping track of how many times Tracy complains about not getting child support.

• Haha
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
If Tracy had real body confidence. She would have front full shots like Anna OBrien (ig: glitterandlazers) plus size models Ashley Gram and Hunter McGrady. If she had real body confidence nothing would be photoshopped. I love Anna OBrien, she’s a Fenty ambassador, and she’s so honest and real about her mental health as well as her size. That’s body confidence, it’s being able to post your authentic self without filters and photoshop. Tracy would never and it cracks me up because she literally dresses like this in real life, but photoshops herself for the gram.... like make it make sense. You clearly have the “confidence” to put the clothes on in the first place.... but you don’t have the “confidence” to show your true size online.
This chick is becoming very scary with her delusional behavior.

There’s nothing wrong with big girls wearing what they want to wear.... but man, own that shit.... own the rolls, the cellulite, own the imperfections.... she does none of that yet some how I am supposed to believe she has confidence? The only confidence she has is in her stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I got a romper from amazon and I love it. Like a tank top one with shorts lol it's green. No wait it's actually oLiVe GREen 🙄 (god forbid you say her fave color is only green) but I actually ordered two more, pink and red LOL I love Amazon and I own it that I get stuff from there. Who cares
Lol she's so funny how she does that with everything. Tracy could be eating a cheeseburger from McDonald's. Hey Tracy what are you eating? Tracy-grass fed beef with pureed tomatoes with aged cheddar on a soft French roll.🙄 Hey Tracy I like your yellow shirt. Tracy-oh you mean my lemonade with a splash of tea colored shirt.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31