Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxogossip

As far as Frankie goes, he was engaged to some woman named Maria. I don’t know if the wedding ever happened, but he didn’t end up with Brooklyn.
Olivia has been back and forth between LA and NJ, but I don’t know anything about her family.
I think Michelle has dropped off social media, and don’t remember her being called Brooklyn?
So Frankie’s ex Brooklyn is actually named Michelle! That’s all I could find out. Just interesting how his whole family vanished!

Reactions: 6

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I was thinking the same thing why doesn’t he ever spend nights with him and I don’t want to hear any excuses!!! Sleep at taras than with all the kids than or get your own place be a fucking parent not a big brother!!! He never had the kids married either ever by himself ever!!! Why!!!
I agree. Although there's some guys out there that are just idiots and haven't a clue nor do they care to try on caring for young children. I know some men that never changed a diaper. I can't figure out the Corey situation. I know he can't spell or use punctuation and seems like a dumb dumb but I also get the vibe that he's caring and thoughtful. Maybe he feels disconnected. I'm not taking up for him because it is strange Julian always stays at Tara's.

Gimme All the Tea

Chatty Member
I took the time to watch the professional videos of her father, his commitments ... etc ... he seems to be a man with a brilliant career and engaged in interesting causes, her mother too, university studies, volunteering, same for her brothers .... and then Tracy ... totally different, I wonder if she does not force, does not accentuate her attitude, her behavior, her nonsense, her mistakes because she thinks she is the "rebel" of the family, the unconventional, the best ...? I wonder if her income is not made up of: money from Mum and Dad, maybe even money from her brothers, state aid, money (under the table) from Corey, a lot of presents (for the children) from Corey's family, begging from shops and brands, getting paid to advertise a few shops like "reesehair ...." or the illustrator who draws her regularly .. ..Tracy does not work because if she worked we know very well that she would share photos and videos on Instagram.
Where are these videos of which you speak?

Fakebishes

what are the purple marks on his arm? and no, i am not saying they are bruises or he's in any kind of danger.. shes stupid but not that stupid.. is that a filter? she put on her three year old son??
Transfers I'd say

Reactions: 5

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
As far as Frankie goes, he was engaged to some woman named Maria. I don’t know if the wedding ever happened, but he didn’t end up with Brooklyn.
Olivia has been back and forth between LA and NJ, but I don’t know anything about her family.
I think Michelle has dropped off social media, and don’t remember her being called Brooklyn?
You might be thinking of Michelle DiCarlo who worked at The Gatsby. Brooklyn's (Frankie's ex) name is really Michelle. I saw it on her IG.

Reactions: 5

Mid madness

VIP Member
I get it now!!! The reason her Photoshopped pictures, are so freaking awful, is because the bitch needs glasses! She can’t see how she crops off her nose, her lips, and different parts of her body. Look at these pictures here, she’s missing parts of her lips, her god awful lumpy not worth the money lips. And what the hell is going on with her skin, she’s got like three or four different colors? This bitch is scary AF, imagine what she looks like up close!?! 🤢🤮🤣
View attachment 593688View attachment 593689View attachment 593690View attachment 593691
That smile looks so painfully forced!

Reactions: 4

xoxogossip

Hi! I am trying to navigate this! I’ve never heard of this website and there is so much! Do you guys have a forum just about Jerseylicious? I have a few questions!
I want to know what was the deal with Olivia’s family. I want to know what happened to Frankie and Brooklyn, why you can’t find anything about the Bouglione family online, and why Michelle goes by Brooklyn.
sorry if this isn’t allowed! Still learning how to use this!
:)

kayceebelle

She took down the job post 🤡
Nope. Still there. I just saw it

So I reread what Corey said. Maybe she tried to run it through his insurance and they sent him the bill? What a crazy cunt. Telling other people to get a job while her lazy broke ass sits on her mothers couch all day. I hope she has to pay for the whole thing out of pocket and her parents aren’t stupid enough to help her. She’s so mad she can’t spend all of Corey’s money anymore on whatever she wants. The constant cHiLD SuPPoRT rants are probably to cover up her real frustration which is no longer being able to drain his pockets on herself.
Wait, where did Corey say something? I think I missed it...