Tracy DiMarco #38 single scorpio mom of 3 under 6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe its been mentioned before but does anyone know if corey and brielle are still together?

Reactions: 13
She just doesn't stop. Any chance she gets. Her comment had nothing to do with what the person asked.🤦‍♀️
Hmm... then go get a bleeping job that’s got nothing to do with being an “iNfLuEnCeR”.... I follow a lot of divorced women on my IG... NONE OF THEM drag their ex’s the way Tracy drags Corey. None of them, and to be honest, many of them make way more and are actual influencers..... it’s getting so old now.... we get it.

Nobody:
Tracy: I get no child support.

A friend of mine shared this today. So I’m going to share it here... since Tracy reads here.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What is that thing she does with her teeth in her Tik Tok videos!!!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmm... then go get a bleeping job that’s got nothing to do with being an “iNfLuEnCeR”.... I follow a lot of divorced women on my IG... NONE OF THEM drag their ex’s the way Tracy drags Corey. None of them, and to be honest, many of them make way more and are actual influencers..... it’s getting so old now.... we get it.

Nobody:
Tracy: I get no child support.

A friend of mine shared this today. So I’m going to share it here... since Tracy reads here.
I’m sorry I don’t agree with this. I mean we know she doesn’t have her kids but why should a mother give her kid to the dad if he doesn’t pay support. Corey needs to pay, even if it’s Gigi and Papa.

She’s a bleeping MORON! I’m a Sagittarius and I don’t do well with new people at all. So duck you Tracy. You have no idea about actual signs and they way they work.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry I don’t agree with this. I mean we know she doesn’t have her kids but why should a mother give her kid to the dad if he doesn’t pay support. Corey needs to pay, even if it’s Gigi and Papa.

She’s a bleeping MORON! I’m a Sagittarius and I don’t do well with new people at all. So duck you Tracy. You have no idea about actual signs and they way they work.
Lol thats not even close to how caps act either 😅 I'm silent and watch how people act. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh tracy, just stop...

• Haha
Reactions: 16

The point of the meme is that if you complain that much, make your life easy and let the dad have the kids. It’s in regards to people like Tracy and my friend’s husband’s ex wife who all they do is complain about child support. (my friends husband pays more than he has to by choice, pays for all extra curriculars no questions asked and his ex wife still complains it’s not enough.. even is trying to take him to court for more money. Not to mention, they have the kid every other weekend, and 2 nights during the week zero complaints from them, and the kid prefers to be with him.) if you’re complaining because you get nothing and you’re busting your ass day in and day out, that’s completely different. In this case, Tracy does the bare minimum and complains about not getting anything.

Reactions: 20
She might be using sugar free Jell-O shots, but that won’t matter when she’s making up for the calories by all the alcohol she drinks. She’s so bleeping stupid she probably thinks because it’s liquid that she won’t gain from it or it doesn’t have calories

Reactions: 22
Lol thats not even close to how caps act either 😅 I'm silent and watch how people act. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh tracy, just stop...
I’m a Libra and I’ll be nice but don’t think I haven’t picked up on your energy and haven’t read you like a bleeping book. I’m only mean when I’m forced to be bcos there’s no turning back after that....

She might be using sugar free Jell-O shots, but that won’t matter when she’s making up for the calories by all the alcohol she drinks. She’s so bleeping stupid she probably thinks because it’s liquid that she won’t gain from it or it doesn’t have calories
You can still drink alcohol and be keto but usually not enough to get wasted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m a Libra and I’ll be nice but don’t think I haven’t picked up on your energy and haven’t read you like a bleeping book. I’m only mean when I’m forced to be bcos there’s no turning back after that....

You can still drink alcohol and be keto but usually not enough to get wasted.
You can, but you will still be consuming empty calories and can still gain weight from it

Reactions: 9
She just doesn't stop. Any chance she gets. Her comment had nothing to do with what the person asked.🤦‍♀️

More like Gigi and Taras back hurts. This witch gets so much fucken help she doesn't know how good she has it. She has no clue what it is to struggle.

Reactions: 27
I messaged corey again. He follows me now. I don't think he's perfect by any means but I don't think it's fair how much she drags him
I don't think Corey is perfect and probably has done his share of bad deeds but I actually feel bad for him in the sense that his ex is Tracy. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I give him credit for staying off social media and not get trapped into a social media war. Tracy has certainly fired enough direct shots for one to be able to start. Let's not even get started on her letting people bring his dad into this and not only not stopping it but instigate it more. I'd be livid. I've said it before I'm not a violent person at all. I don't condone it nor have I ever done anything violent but this witch needs an ass whooping. She really does.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.