Tracy DiMarco #38 single scorpio mom of 3 under 6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged corey again. He follows me now. I don't think he's perfect by any means but I don't think it's fair how much she drags him
Dang. I reached out to him 2 months ago on Facebook and he hasn’t even looked at it. Maybe because it’s from my burner account 🤷

Reactions: 7
I messaged corey again. He follows me now. I don't think he's perfect by any means but I don't think it's fair how much she drags him
He’s so right tho. What would he steal of hers? The knock-offs? The boutique Halloween costumes?
I wouldn’t care if he smoked weed just to smoke weed but it makes so much sense that he does it for nerve pain. I have chronic pain and even narcotics aren’t good enough.
I know he’s not innocent but I do feel bad for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow exactly what staten island girl said 🤔
Tracy literally leads people on to think he’s addicted to herion or something

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He’s so right tho. What would he steal of hers? The knock-offs? The boutique Halloween costumes?
I wouldn’t care if he smoked weed just to smoke weed but it makes so much sense that he does it for nerve pain. I have chronic pain and even narcotics aren’t good enough.
I know he’s not innocent but I do feel bad for him.
Lmfao. Right!! What tf could he have stolen from that Heffa? All her Fucci, Fouis Fauxton and tinderland boots. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not exactly zero

ETA- did you mean zero carbs?
Keto goes by the carbs... Vodka (in pure form) = 0 carbs. Therefore, you can drink it! Whiskey, Gin, Tequila and Rum all are in the same category. Also, Keto lowers your alcohol resistance. So you get drunk faster.

Reactions: 9
Keto goes by the carbs... Vodka (in pure form) = 0 carbs. Therefore, you can drink it! Whiskey, Gin, Tequila and Rum all are in the same category. Also, Keto lowers your alcohol resistance. So you get drunk faster.
I’m not talking about Keto though. I am talking about the empty calories she consumes by drinking so much

Therefore she still hangs onto weight/gains as will anyone else that over indulges

Reactions: 12
She just doesn't stop. Any chance she gets. Her comment had nothing to do with what the person asked.🤦‍♀️
Wtf is she drunk?
Cause that’s sooo random and sooooo strange.
Also if you’ve only just now finalized the divorce how are you YEARS behind on child support??

Reactions: 20
Wtf is she drunk?
Cause that’s sooo random and sooooo strange.
Also if you’ve only just now finalized the divorce how are you YEARS behind on child support??
The real question is, when is she NOT drunk and sticking her cow tongue out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her teeth annoy me. Why does she open her mouth in a way to show all of her bottom teeth. Does she think this is sexy? It’s really not a cute look. And her upper lip reminds me of when Kris Jenner had an allergic reaction and her top lip blew up lol.

C86E7ED5-709A-43C8-9BDA-663F181340F1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
55D1D93E-0946-4437-B789-5CB0A5E1EF74.jpeg
1. She does know what adversity means
2. She can’t even form a proper sentence, you think she can write a book?!
3. Already in the works?!
witch SHUT UPP!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m not talking about Keto though. I am talking about the empty calories she consumes by drinking so much

Therefore she still hangs onto weight/gains as will anyone else that over indulges
Having more than 2 drinks will be both empty calories and too many carbs for keto (depending on your carb limit). Plus she is going to swell like crazy. I hated drinking when going keto bcos it wasn’t worth it, it’d eff me up (diet wise) and took a few days to correct.

Reactions: 10
I don't think Corey is perfect and probably has done his share of bad deeds but I actually feel bad for him in the sense that his ex is Tracy. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I give him credit for staying off social media and not get trapped into a social media war. Tracy has certainly fired enough direct shots for one to be able to start. Let's not even get started on her letting people bring his dad into this and not only not stopping it but instigate it more. I'd be livid. I've said it before I'm not a violent person at all. I don't condone it nor have I ever done anything violent but this witch needs an ass whooping. She really does.
I'm right with you in that Tracy deserves an ass whipping. She just hasn't fucked with the right person yet. All talk, no action. I cannot stand a mouthy witch.
She is spewing toxicity and hasn't given any consideration to her kids, Corey's mom and family that embraced her. She has let her irrational hatred get the best of her just so that she can win her one-sided war. She is a true fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 5834131. She does know what adversity means
2. She can’t even form a proper sentence, you think she can write a book?!
3. Already in the works?!
witch SHUT UPP!!!!!
I mean in all actuality what is she going to write about ? How to leave your kids for dick ? How your legacy baby isn’t perfect so you ignore his issues ? How you steal money from followers ? How you use your vag with randos to be cool ? Seriously. What can she write about that would in any way be of substance for a reader ?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.