Tracy DiMarco #38 single scorpio mom of 3 under 6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel better about themselves as a person and mother after watching this train wreck? I keep saying to myself when i feel like im having a rough day or had a hard day with my kids "things could be worse, i could be Big T". She makes me feel like i am the best mother that has walked this earth and the saniest wife out there. Thank you Tracy for making me feel so much better about myself. Keep the insanity going!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree that there are different genetics that can make you have teeth problems. But i dont think that Skylar's teeth are because of genetics. I think this has to do with bottle rot, sugar, poor hygiene and a lack of care from Big T. I know my younger sister had to have a root canal at 5 because she would fall asleep with apple juice and the apple juice rotted her teeth. I would not be surprised if this is the same thing.
Oh I know Skylars teeth are like that! I was just talking about my own because I know the pain of a toothache all too well. If she doesn't take care of those kids teeth they are all in for a rough road!!!

With genetics there’s also different bacteria in your mouth. I take care of my teeth, had sealants as a kid, actually go every six months for cleanings, etc., and still have cavities even as an adult. I asked my dentist out of frustration since like I said I take care of my teeth, and she it could be the bacteria I have in my mouth. Mouthwash was the only thing I didn’t do consistently and you can bet money I’m doing it now. It could be the kids have genetic problems, but the negligence of dental care is probably more of an issue considering they were on the bottle for so damn long
I do use mouthwash... Do you have any special one? Oh yeah, those kids teeth are fucked because of her laziness. It's sad.

Reactions: 8
FBC181EC-AF25-45D7-8D04-CDF2BBED497C.jpeg

I think she misspelt "ceo of having other people figure it our for me while i fake cry for pity and get my lips done"😒

The only thing shes figured out how to do is manipulate ppl into doing things for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You ONLY do for yourself not others jot even your kids Tracy so stop acting like you’re high and mighty.

IF she had surgery it doesn’t matter if you use sugar free jello you’re NOT supposed to have alcohol. PERIOD!

Again IF she had surgery this is not how you get your protein in. I’m going to love it when her hair falls out and not even extensions can save it. Because if you don’t eat right and do all your vitamins after WLS that’s going to happen.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Another day another face 🤦🏻‍♀️ her photoshop skills are slipping. Also her lips look horrrrrrrible omg in person they must look so so so bad like people for sure talk about her right after she leaves

Reactions: 19
She just posted Sammy is the “real mvp” getting her sugar free jell-o so she can drink memorial day weekend...... she can’t get it herself? She is always in the car and she doesn't have the kids so what is she doing lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh I know Skylars teeth are like that! I was just talking about my own because I know the pain of a toothache all too well. If she doesn't take care of those kids teeth they are all in for a rough road!!!

I do use mouthwash... Do you have any special one? Oh yeah, those kids teeth are fucked because of her laziness. It's sad.
100%! The effects will be really bad later in their life :/
I don’t use anything special! I just use crest pro health advanced multi protection

You ONLY do for yourself not others jot even your kids Tracy so stop acting like you’re high and mighty.

IF she had surgery it doesn’t matter if you use sugar free jello you’re NOT supposed to have alcohol. PERIOD!

Again IF she had surgery this is not how you get your protein in. I’m going to love it when her hair falls out and not even extensions can save it. Because if you don’t eat right and do all your vitamins after WLS that’s going to happen.
Also with all the chemicals they put in sugar free jello, you’re better off with the sugar version

• Heart
Reactions: 16

What kills is me she couldnt get it herself being in the car as much as she is lol.

also, for the surgery, my husband had the same surgery as Jackie (gastric sleeve) but he did it the right way. They advise you so you are successful - he was only able to have like a shot glass amount of a protein shake at first then gradually move up - protein is the key for that lifestyle. He had to lose a certain amount of weight on his own before they even did it. But as I said if you do it the correct way you will be successful if you put your mind to it and follow the advice of the nutritionist they help you. Now he cant eat certain things because it bothers him. It’s a process but possible, tracy confuses me between if shes doing that or the next day shes on fake keto then shes eating chips and guac. 🙄

He also had to keep seeing the nutrionist monthly or weekly and it helped it a lot. I doubt tracy is that dedicated. 🙄🙄 we had a very unfortunate turn of events in our life so he had to stop going but he has the tools to now do it himself when he wants to get on track.

Reactions: 16

She doesn’t teach her kids tit. Everyone else teaches them. She needs to stop lying.

Does alcohol not have sugar? Is she really that stupid?

If she had the surgery, she’s just going to screw herself in the long run. She’s probably annoyed it didn’t make her a skinny mini instantly. I’m shocked she didn’t get Lipo.

Reactions: 20
With genetics there’s also different bacteria in your mouth. I take care of my teeth, had sealants as a kid, actually go every six months for cleanings, etc., and still have cavities even as an adult. I asked my dentist out of frustration since like I said I take care of my teeth, and she it could be the bacteria I have in my mouth. Mouthwash was the only thing I didn’t do consistently and you can bet money I’m doing it now. It could be the kids have genetic problems, but the negligence of dental care is probably more of an issue considering they were on the bottle for so damn long
Yes! My husband is 40 and has never had a cavity! I’m not insanely susceptible to them, but I do get them. I was once told by a hygienist that some peeps get cavities but the ones who don’t are more susceptible to perio disease (gum disease, bone loss, etc.). And bacteria is def to blame and it is contagious (kissing babies on the mouth if you have cavities will give them the bacteria).

for shits and giggles I showed my son (11) a pic of bigT and asked if she was pretty. He said he couldn’t get past the lips bcos they were “just no.” So I covered her lips and he said “yea, that’s all ok, I guess, but the lips....”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She just posted Sammy is the “real mvp” getting her sugar free jell-o so she can drink memorial day weekend...... she can’t get it herself? She is always in the car and she doesn't have the kids so what is she doing lol
She just did that so ppl could know shes still on a diet. Thats the narrative shes pushing right now so when/if she gets a mommy makeover surgery she can deny it and say oh i dieted. Which is insane. Why always live a lie then worry about it getting out there and having a panic attack and crying when it does come out like? Just be honest and done. But at this point shes prob so desperate to stay relevant on social media she prob does it on purpose to keep us visiting her page to see the insanity. Which would be fine cus shes an adult and can do wtvr she wants the tit part is shes responsible for three little ppl that need a real mom

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t teach her kids tit. Everyone else teaches them. She needs to stop lying.

Does alcohol not have sugar? Is she really that stupid?

If she had the surgery, she’s just going to screw herself in the long run. She’s probably annoyed it didn’t make her a skinny mini instantly. I’m shocked she didn’t get Lipo.
Excatly! This surgery (if its the same as Jackie’s) takes a lifestyle change. My husband had to see a psychologist once as part of the process before surgery at the practice he went to, they make the patients to do so that they understand the surgery is not a quick fix and you have to continue to dedicate doing it the right way. He gets sick if he eats too much of the wrong stuff so he knows that and he knows what to do to fix it - the key is protein protein protein! He liked those protein yogurts as well, the nutrionist said those were fine but he started to have those after a while. But tracy is doing some keto hybrid thing pretty sure it doesn't work that way lol

Reactions: 11
She just did that so ppl could know shes still on a diet. Thats the narrative shes pushing right now so when/if she gets a mommy makeover surgery she can deny it and say oh i dieted. Which is insane. Why always live a lie then worry about it getting out there and having a panic attack and crying when it does come out like? Just be honest and done. But at this point shes prob so desperate to stay relevant on social media she prob does it on purpose to keep us visiting her page to see the insanity. Which would be fine cus shes an adult and can do wtvr she wants the tit part is shes responsible for three little ppl that need a real mom
I agree, what an incredibly dumb thing to post on social media... she just needed people to know she’s still on a diet, her constant “protein” posts, it’s all so annoying and attention seeking behavior. No one cares that your 33 and FInALLY started to eat right lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haven’t seen a boombod ad in a while 🤣 those weight loss shots claim to be sugar free too hmm

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else feel better about themselves as a person and mother after watching this train wreck? I keep saying to myself when i feel like im having a rough day or had a hard day with my kids "things could be worse, i could be Big T". She makes me feel like i am the best mother that has walked this earth and the saniest wife out there. Thank you Tracy for making me feel so much better about myself. Keep the insanity going!
I am not a mother but she makes me feel better just periodt! I feel bad sometimes for indulging in her life but honestly I can NOT look away from this train wreck. Overall she is pretty boring. The immaturity just screams from her which gets exhausting (could by why she's losing followers like the rapture), but she's entertaining with her efforts and antics. She just won't grow up, she lives in delusion and I really want to be here for the season finale. You cannot convince me the sand isnt running down on that hour glass that is her current situation. Eventually she's gonna have to get a job. She might be home all day hot girl rocking on Tik Tok but any true person with anxiety would be freaking out abt the money running out. Those lips should be picked to death if she had anxiety. And I am here for it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No, but someone said grow up. 🙄🙄🙄 Ok Sammy downs have kids, and even people with kids are allowed to have fun but come on! Jell-O shots and partying like you’re still 21. That’s embarrassing dudes.
Now on memorial day we are gonna have to see a million posts with her boobs out of her sucking on the jello shots with her lips and teeth and her emphasizing them bc she thinks thats what we want to see lmao if she bites her lip and does the dumb eye thing one more time .......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.