Tracy DiMarco #38 single scorpio mom of 3 under 6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to quickly clarify, I was told it was voluntary so he could be covered under her parents medical insurance. It was not a mandatory order. The arrangement does not cancel out their parental rights or custody.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Just to quickly clarify, I was told it was voluntary so he could be covered under her parents medical insurance. It was not a mandatory order. The arrangement does not cancel out their parental rights or custody.
That’s odd since he has a disability and whatever state medical there is should cover him. Or his parents count GET JOBS! 🙄

I’ll just leave this here.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
You are amazing with your info. Totally appreciated and much respected ! If u ever see her in person take a nice pic for us 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know her source is accurate because it’s an insider but I don’t feel like it was only for medical purposes when he would qualify for state benefits regardless and I feel like it’s not just Julian that this is in place for. Anyways...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Here she goes again this morning posting a story of those tacky “timbs” with cheap bling on them🙄🙄🙄

Looks like someone took a hot glue gun and jewels from pretty pretty Princess game
This reminds me, the hot glue gun, of her shades 🕶 she was selling on FB during or after JL. Someone once posted the screenshot and it was $4 OSHA safety glasses either glued on plastic jewels. It was hilarious and she was charging a lot for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I got you girl. Hopefully no one screenshot and sent it while it was up
Omg I refreshed the page and it was deleted.. can someone please recap?? Especially the child support part!! 🙏

edit: Shitttttt sorry I don’t meant to bug. someone please recap or StatenIsland_gal can you repost for a few mins? Your post flew out of my hands just as I refreshed my page 😂😂🙏

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey Tracy. This is what success looks like. Not saying Tracy is unsuccessful because she was marred with kids or because she’s divorced. But because she’s given up. She is only about herself. She has zero drive except to do for herself. She doesn’t even care about her damn kids. Her TikTok her Instagram all that is all about her and her thirst traps. And they are just vile and gross. With all the time she has on her hands her and all of those kids should be fluent in ASL.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you again @ StatenIsland_gal. I am not surprised he was giving her child support. You cannot believe a damn word Tracy's lying ass says. In all honesty, and I know I am being mean, but she doesn't deserve alimony. She needs to grow up and get a damn job and help support her kids.

Thank you again @ StatenIsland_gal. I am not surprised he was giving her child support. You cannot believe a damn word Tracy's lying ass says. In all honesty, and I know I am being mean, but she doesn't deserve alimony. She needs to grow up and get a damn job and help support her kids.
Thissss. She just wants a free ride courtesy of everyone around her. Money from everyone but herself to pay for tattoos hair appointments and nails. GET A JOB LOSER. tit even a grocery store something

• Heart
I think we hypothesized that he was likely giving her money when they first separated but once she went crazy and stopped talking to him is when it stopped

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.