Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I also can't stand how she seems to be forcing the faureuer. She got the tattoo, captions it constantly and wrote it in the sand while making the memory type video with the kids. Ummm Tracy you witch...they still have a dad that they love!!! Just because you're not with him anymore doesn't make him not included in their life no matter how little time it is. It's not faureuer for your kids so stop forcing it onto them. Enough already. So toxic. So immature. I can't imagine the shit she says about him in front of them. I know when she wrote that dumb shit in the sand the girls must have asked what it said and what's that mean. She really needs to stop pushing her problems onto THEIR kids. Imagine if Corey did some shit like this with them. She'd flip!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
I think after ALL these threads, we can all agree that she has underlying mental health issues. I cannot even fathom the thought about losing my kids. They are my everything- then again i AM A REAL MOM. But... instead of acting a dick slurping slut, i would get myself therapy. I would get it, i would fix myself and get my kids back and i would show everybody what a badass i am. I dont fucking comprehend how here parents are raising 3 kids for her and enabling the fuck out of her behavior. All i can say is that my mother would slap the shit out of me and tell me if i don't get myself together then shes not raising ny kids. Its going on way too long. Doesnt any of her family see her stupid behavior being posted online?

Last edited:
  • Heart

rani997

she needs therapy, its so weird seeing adults need sooo much affirmation in life. Tell me im beautiful, tell me im amazing, tell me im the best mom speak to me in my love language.

stfu and get a job

• Haha
  • Heart

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
No she did this live in December 🥴 - she was hollering for a while that the ‘tell all’ would come right after the divorce was finalized. But here we are months later with no story and just memes directed towards Corey

yea and even IF she was telling the truth.. I can totally see her being the parent standing at the front door while her kids walk down the driveway to the bus. She does less than the bare minimum
She will never do a tell all, because while his hands aren’t clean, I’m sure neither are hers and she wouldn’t want that coming out

Reactions: 27

Missliss416

Chatty Member
This is your friendly reminder that Big T has lost 5 THOUSAND followers in 6 months.

have a wonderful day lovelies 🥰

Also never forget she posted this Tik Tok saying “hey guys I keep getting DM’s saying there’s a new Tik Tok challenge where if you post your venmo people will send you money out of the kindness of their heart?! I’m just a mom of 3 trying to do the best I can so I’m wondering if this is real let me know in the comments”

translation:

I HAVE 3 KIDS BY MY OWN WILL BUT SEND ME YOUR MONEY

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
We all know coreys not perfect but the fact that she continuously drags his name to strangers is disgusting. Just do the fucking tell all on the divorce if you’re gonna keep talking about him. I’m not excusing his behavior, he’s just as bad (if not worse) as her but if there’s really more to know then just spill cuz it had to have been worse than what she’s said for her to be bashing him like this
And big T enough with the no child support from Corey bs. I’m not gonna Venmo you money and no one else is get a real fucking job and support your kids!
Whats really fcked up is that her petty "i blocked him the kids dont have a daddy" attitude is going to further fuck julians chances of success. How can he progress when no one exchanges information about him????!! The best part is this is all because he is dating brielle. Literally. How pathetic is it that shes ruining her kids lives because her EX husband met a new girl.....mostly julian bcos hes special needs and they should be communicating about what hes focusing on at the moment what word theyre trying to teach that week etc. All bcos he moved on. I mean he was allegedly cheating the whole time anyway so whyyyyy does she care hes dating? I would be like "amazing, good luck to her, anyways julian is focusing on learning animals this week make sure and study animal asl with him this weekend k bye" like is that so hard when it involves helping your son succeed? Smh. She wud definitely be the dumb bitch to cut off her nose to spite her own face 😒🙄

• Wow
  • Heart

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Nah we are not gonna be sittin here picking apart her daughters body. That ain’t it.
like @Zenmartini said, it wasn’t a comment about Skylar but about Tracy. She obviously gives zero effs about blasting her daughter’s (daughters’, bc it’s both really) body all over social media so long as it gives her views. Again, she’s not even doing the bare minimum as a mom.

reggieb64937

Wait how does Julian get the bus at her house so early? I thought she mentioned many many times he stays at her moms bc his school and therapy is “closer”.. so now suddenly he’s in a different school close to her house? Did I miss something?

• Heart
  • Wow

Missyd

That live 🥴 This bitch actually needs to be on meds talking about she never took drugs in her life but literally on the podcast said she ate edibles and took Sammy's Adderall lol. And I think if I remember correctly she slipped on live with Tara talking about doing coke at a club. I swear too she posted on her stories a meme saying why do girls always take super hot showers and she agreed...but on live she said she can only take cold showers Lmfao.

Now she's saying she has 3 under 6 😂

Why is she talking to Julian telling him what to do when his ears are off and she's not signing?

There's too much to comment lol

• Haha
  • Wow

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Did anyone catch her little rant to us at the end? Lmao. Hi Tracy 🙋🏻‍♀️ If you say we obsess over you, a z-list celebrity as you say, after 7 years... then what is it called when you make multiple podcasts talking about a fellow coworker being late to set 10 years ago? Thanks for the shout out again! I'm sure we'll see an influx of new users here soon 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I think Tracy is better looking than Brielle. Not Tracy NOW but I mean before she transformed into this dirty looking person she is lately. All her grossness aside, I think she is a physically beautiful person underneath all the grime. I think she is beautiful in reality whereas Brielle I think is 'pretty' because of IG filters. I've seen "real life" pictures of Brielle before & she isn't too attractive. Not ugly but she is no beauty lol . Just uses the filters & photoshop. Tracy doesn't NEED to depend on filters to be beautiful. She just does because she is an insecure weirdo. Anyone can lose weight or gain weight so bodies don't mean much to me, I'm a face person, as that's what makes us all unique. I find it ridiculous Brielle had to photoshop to make herself look skinnier in that picture AND the tongue?! These people are all friggin nuts. As if we can't see the warped background. What's the point of trying to make yourself look thinner if the bent backgrounds give it away? Then everyone knows you're really not that size. She may at least have a job, but she can't be that bright.
I kinda disagree. She was def pretty but she did not and is still not aging like fine wine. The older she gets the rougher she's looking.. In the unphotoshopped candid pics I've seen of her she looks haggard and kinda lost her sparkle. Probably has to do with stress and what not, definitely her diet the past 10 years and just age. We'll see how she looks in a few months withher supposed new diet and stress free life but I don't trust any of her pics she posts because she photoshops herself so much. She makes herself a 10 when she's really a 6.
Also maybe because I can't stand her I just can't see any beauty in her. Lmao.

• Haha
  • Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
this girl needs to consult a dictionary ASAP. he isn't the alleged father bitch he's their father. unless you cheated and another man is the father of those babies, it allegedly ain't shit. (and to be clear, I'm not saying he isn't the dad lol I'm just feisty today)
Shes so uneducated 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

remi85

VIP Member
C5074CA4-281C-44AF-9285-C2AB169AD6DB.png
71B694A6-3DC5-442F-954C-C9B9D8E0FD95.png

WTF is happening? You got an ass cheek indent on your lips 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is this supposed to match your butt chin, that you try to photoshop out

• Haha
  • Sick