Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love.the.shade

Wow if Julian will go blind, she needs to worry about more important things than his "swag." I feel so bad for him. This should be a huge wakeup call for her to stop f*cking talking about sex, vibrators, random men, attention, memes like a girl in high school, plastic surgery BULLSH*T , stop being obsessed with yourself & be a real mother. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It boggles my mind how her 33 year old self NEEDS validation for PARENTING?

“It’s been a long time since I’ve felt appreciated for all I do as a single mom..”

Girl. Your children are CHILDREN. They do not owe you thanks or appreciation, YOU CHOSE TO CONCEIVE AND BIRTH THEM. When you decide to become a mother, you understand what a thankless job that is! It is not their job to appreciate you as a mother!! You fail to provide these children with the basic necessities of life, what do they need to appreciate you for?!

• Heart

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Okay sooo who’s gonna message Justin and find out the tea on why him and TRex had the fall out?!? 🤣🤣🤣. Someone with a burner account set your profile pic as a hot chick and guarantee he’ll spill lmao

Also funny side note, my girl isn’t even on Tattle but she messaged me today saying Tracy blocked her on TikTok cause my girl commented saying “if you want young girls to look up to you why do you photoshop yourself so much?”

Alexa play “truth hurts” by Lizzo 🎵

• Haha

pink546

Who needs to constantly post that they’re the one getting their kid to their doctors appointments?! Who are you trying to prove things to? I was a single mom for a long time and I would have never even thought to even post such things because that’s just what parents do. It’s really odd.
lets go back, to pre divorce days.. and Big T was sitting on the couch and living the life of luxury, bc her husband provided enough for the family. she would of have NO PROBLEM being the mama bear and taking the kids to the doctors, taking the kids to other appointments. That part of her gig, being a stay at home mom. But now its a problem bc Corey left. So she has to be a bitter betty and just complain for sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Very weird how she wrote on the pic of Julian that he’s in size 5/6 clothing to literally every commenter. She replies to like 10% of people’s comments and those are the types of comments to chooses to respond to (about his height). So weird, she def seems obsessed with it. My heart breaks for him and i actually feel sorry for her with this bc I’m sure it’s a hard pill to swallow to find this stuff out about your child, she is SO lucky she her parents to help her. I wonder if they just recently found out about this genetic condition? I’ve never seen her mention it before
She’s putting his size so people will send her free clothes for him. Everything she does is with purpose. She mentions the no child support in hopes people will Venmo her money again. She’s a shady ass bitch.

She’s still out here photoshopping herself to look like a clown.So her neck is skinny now but her heads all big? 🤔 She looks like a cake pop.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
My heart aches for Julian! Tracy rushed to get him cochlear implants thinking that it would solve everything. She didn’t even think about getting a full genetic screening to see if there were any underlying issues, which she’s now confirmed he has. Early intervention is KEY and she has done such a disservice to her son, “the legacy” since day one!

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I hate to defend her but if he has vision issues (and if theyre going to get worse due to usher syndrome like a previous tattler thought possible) then maybe that's why shes so anti asl? If he wont be able to "see" then i guess signing wont be as helpful? I dunno all i kno is im heartbroken for this sweet little boy whos parents seem really checked out when he needs all the support 😔
Hellen Keller was blind, deaf and mute. She was taught ASL. Tracy just really expected the cochlears to be an instant fix. She didn’t realize this was for the long haul.

• Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
I feel like caption on her new julian post is directed at us tattlers...its very oddly specific

How she promises to get him to all his appointments etc

• Haha

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I don't see anyone picking apart any of those kid's bodies. We're all talking about how their trash bag mom dresses them. If they each weighed 100lbs I wouldn't care but if their clothes were too small I most definitely would comment why is she dressing them in clothes that don't fit. Those outfits are too much for little girls. Period.
Aside from that I can say what I want. If you don't like it feel free to ignore me. There's a button for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

remi85

VIP Member
90F763D0-5E7E-4BCE-8FCE-AB6FEF200861.jpeg

Crazy how a little thing called ASL could help you explain potty training to your son.

• Haha

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Lol this bitch really just admitted to using Nair on Skylar's legs. Skylar is 6. I'm logging off.

• Wow
  • Angry

Registeredusername

I actually think Brielle is very attractive. Corey for sure upgraded. It really must kill Tracy that he’s with someone better looking and thinner than her and I love to see it 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Dayummmmmm Tracy GURLLLLL you really have lost your fucks to give. These pics are horrendoussss. The girls look super dirty - like they’re filthy, and their hair are rats nests. And the belly tops on little kids?! So, so inappropriate and trashy. Let’s remember the actual put together photos she used to take of the mAtChInG ePs FaMiLy and compare it to this 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Sis out here doing the LEAST. all the effort she has is saved for her own photoshopping and getting ready to go out drinking. The kids get a trash photo shoot infront of the garage every now and then when she feels she hasn’t posted them in a while and needs to let her followers know she’s still a savage Scorpio mom. Girl take care of your damn kids and spend some time working with Julian! YA NAASTAY

• Heart

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Yesterday Tara posted going on a walk with Julian. They walked past a construction job in progress with a huge dump truck. Julian stopped, clearly interested and excited, aggressively pointing to the truck - you could tell he wanted to express himself SO BAD. but no words nor ASL happened. Just engagement from his body language, gestures and pointing. It really showed me how bad it’s gotten. He can’t speak, he can’t sign .. imagine being an energetic toddler and having NO way to communicate! Fuck you T & C.

I’d also like to note kids his age can be wellll versed in sign language by Julian’s age with early intervention. Tracy never taught him shit with ASL nor Herself or the girls. Obv if she did she’d be posting convos they’d have. She just neglected him saying ah well he has the implants, well just put him in speech school once he’s 4 and he’ll learn to talk there.

having worked in schools it’s common parents don’t do their part at home and depend solely on the teachers (not all parents! But some) andTRex is one of them. I pray it’s not to late for Julian, but WOW their neglect SHOWED hard in that video

• Heart
  • Sad

Registeredusername

Who needs to constantly post that they’re the one getting their kid to their doctors appointments?! Who are you trying to prove things to? I was a single mom for a long time and I would have never even thought to even post such things because that’s just what parents do. It’s really odd.

• Heart